Subject: Fwd: 2017-03-24 Transactions Report
From: roomer india <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:36:44 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Subject: 2017-03-24 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
82227 Nassima Royal Hotel Plot 49 Sheikh Zayed Road Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai
Dubai
82228 Sunotel Club Central Valencia, 157 Sunotel Club Central Eixample
Barcelona
82229 The Old Swan Hotel Harrogate Swan Road The Old Swan Hotel Harrogate Swan
Road
82230 Appart’city Confort Marne La Vallée Val D’ Europe 21 Avenue Des
Fresnes Appart’City Confort Marne La Vallée Val d’ Europe East Disneyland
Paris Paris
82231 Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza 201 Baronne St Wyndham Garden
Hotel Barrone Plaza 201 Baronne Street
82232 Hilton Blackpool Hotel North Promenade Hilton Blackpool Blackpool
Blackpool
82233 Hotel Monaco Seattle, A Kimpton Hotel 1101 4th Ave Kimpton Hotel
Monaco Seattle Downtown Seattle - WA
82234 Naples Grande Beach Resort 475 Seagate Drive Naples Grande Beach
Resort 475 Seagate Drive
82235 Fairmont Washington, D.c., Georgetown 2401 M Street NW Fairmont
Washington DC Downtown Washington D.C. - DC
82236 Clarion Hotel And Conference Center Near Busch Gardens 2701 E Fowler
Ave Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Busch Gardens Area Tampa - FL
82237 Nassima Royal Hotel Plot 49 Sheikh Zayed Road Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai
Dubai
82238 Holiday Inn Denver-cherry Creek 455 S Colorado Blvd Holiday Inn
Denver Cherry Creek Cherry Creek - Glendale Denver - CO
82239 The Rimrock Resort Hotel 300 Moutain Avenue The Rimrock Resort 300
Mountain Avenue
82240 The Time New York 224 WEST 49TH STREET, NEW YORK CITY,10019,10019 The
Time New York Midtown West New York Area - NY
82241 Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza 201 Baronne St Wyndham Garden
Hotel Barrone Plaza 201 Baronne Street
82242 Embassy Suites By Hilton Washington D.c. – Convention Center 900 10th
St NW Embassy Suites By Hilton Washington D.c. – Convention Center 900 10th
St NW
82243 Doubletree By Hilton Los Angeles - Norwalk 13111 Sycamore Drive
DoubleTree
by Hilton Hotel Los Angeles Norwalk Norwalk Los Angeles - CA
82244 Lakeside Inn And Casino 168 Highway 50 Lakeside Inn & Casino South
Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe - CA/NV
82245 Nassima Royal Hotel Plot 49 Sheikh Zayed Road Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai
Dubai
82246 Splendom Suites Gran Vía San Onofre 5 Splendom Suites Gran Vía San
Onofre 5
82247 Hotel Clarendon 57 rue Sainte-Anne Clarendon Hotel 57, Rue Sainte-Anne
82248 The Kimpton Brice Hotel 601 East Bay Street The Brice - A Kimpton
Hotel Historical District Savannah - GA
82249 Macdonald Windsor Hotel 23 High Street Macdonald Windsor Hotel 23
High Street
82250 The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St The Barrymore
Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St
82251 Nassima Royal Hotel Plot 49 Sheikh Zayed Road Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai
Dubai
82252 Travelodge Manchester Ancoats 22 Great Ancoats Street Travelodge
Manchester Ancoats 22 Great Ancoats Street
82253 Comfort Inn & Suites 920 Cowen Dr Comfort Inn & Suites 920 Cowen Dr
82254 Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oceanfront 3301 S Atlantic Ave Holiday
Inn Express & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach Daytona Area - FL
82255 The Cornwall Hotel Spa And Est Pentewan Road The Cornwall Hotel Spa
And Est Pentewan Road
82256 The Marmara Manhattan 301 E 94th St Marmara Manhattan 301 East 94th
Street
82257 Fairmont Mayakoba Ctra Federal Cancun - Playa Del Carmen K Fairmont
Mayakoba Carretera Federal Cancun - Playa del Carmen Km. 298
82258 Mgm Grand Hotel & Casino 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S MGM Grand Hotel &
Casino 3799 Las Vegas Blvd S
82259 Avanti International Resort 8738 International Dr The Avanti
Resort International
Drive Area Orlando Area - Florida - FL
82260 Hesperia Sant Joan Suites Josep Trueta 2 San Joan Despi Hesperia Sant
Joan Suites Sant Joan Despi Barcelona
82261 Fairmont Mayakoba Ctra Federal Cancun - Playa Del Carmen K Fairmont
Mayakoba Ctra Federal Cancun - Playa Del Carmen K
82262 Best Western Joshua Tree Hotel & Suites 56525 Twentynine Palms Hwy Best
Western Yucca Valley Hotel & Suites UNKNOWN Yucca Valley - CA
82263 Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club By Diamond Resorts 7600 Mystic Dunes
Lane Mystic Dunes by Diamond Resorts Kissimmee Area Orlando Area - Florida
- FL
82264 Grand Hyatt Seoul 322, Sowol-ro, Yongsan-gu Grand Hyatt Seoul Gangbuk
Seoul
82265 Shalimar Hotel Of Las Vegas 1401 Las Vegas Blvd South Shalimar Hotel
of Las Vegas 1401 Las Vegas Blvd South
82266 Mercure Sao Paulo Pinheiros Rua Capote Valente 500 Mercure Sao Paulo
Pinheiros Hotel Rua Capote Valente, 500
82267 Best Western Plaza Hotel & Suites At Medical Center 6700 S Main
Street Best
Western Plaza Hotel & Suites At Medical Cntr. Medical Centre Houston - TX
82268 Best Western The Cromwell 110 Cromwell Rd Best Western The Cromwell 110
Cromwell Rd
82269 Gran Porto Resort & Spa All Inclusive Constituyentes Number 1 Gran
Porto Real All Inclusive Constituyentes No. 1
82270 Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha BEHIND MALL OF EMIRATES AL BARSHA,
DUBAI,, Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha Dubai Dubai
82271 Dusit Thani Manila Arnaiz Ave, Ayala Center Dusit Thani Manila Makati
City Metro Manila
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 300 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10022