Subject: Fwd: 2017-03-23 Transactions Report
From: Jay Hameed <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:37:31 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 10:00 AM
Subject: 2017-03-23 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
82181 Clarion Hotel National City San Diego South 700 National City
Blvd Clarion
Hotel National City San Diego South 700 National City Blvd
82182 W Las Vegas 2535 Las Vegas Boulevard South SLS Las Vegas Hotel &
Casino The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
82183 Lloyd Hotel & Cultural Embassy Oostelijke Handelskade 34 Lloyd Hotel
& Cultural Embassy Oostelijke Handelskade 34
82184 Eka Hotel Nairobi Mombasa Road Eka Hotel Nairobi Nairobi
82185 Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View 5050 Valley View Boulevard
Northwest Best Western Plus Inn At Valley View 5050 Valley View Boulevard
Northwest
82186 Ibis Styles Napoli Garibaldi Via Giuseppe Ricciardi 33 Ibis Styles
Napoli Garibaldi Naples Naples
82187 Banyan Tree Mayakoba Carretera Federal Chetumal Banyan Tree
Mayakoba Carretera
Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Km 298
82188 Hotel Excelsior Mannheimer Strasse 7 9 Frankfurt Hotel Excelsior
Mannheimer
Strasse 7 9 Frankfurt
82189 Wyndham Garden Hotel Baronne Plaza 201 Baronne St Wyndham Garden
Hotel Barrone Plaza 201 Baronne Street
82190 Tamani Marina Hotel And Hotel Apartments Dubai Marina Tamani Marina
Hotel And Hotel Apartments Dubai Marina
82191 The Westin Tampa Harbour Island 725 S Harbour Island Blvd The Westin
Tampa Harbour Island City Area Tampa - FL
82192 Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel 370 Canal Street Sheraton Tribeca New
York Hotel 370 Canal Street
82193 Riverside Hotel 620 E Las Olas Blvd Riverside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
City Area Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Area - FL
82194 Tropicana Las Vegas - A Doubletree By Hilton Hotel 3801 Las Vegas
Blvd S Tropicana Las Vegas - A Doubletree By Hilton Hotel 3801 Las Vegas
Blvd S
82195 Restup London - Hostel 172 New Kent Road RestUp London Waterloo London
82196 Village Hotel Wirral Pool Lane Village Hotel Wirral Pool Lane
82197 The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa 100 Boyes Boulevard Fairmont
Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa Sonoma California Wine Country - CA
82198 Best Western Lumberton 201 Jackson Ct Best Western Inn Lumberton
Fayetteville - NC
82199 Two Hotel Barcelona By Axel - Adults Only Calabria 90-92 Two Hotel
Barcelona By Axel - Adults Only Calabria 90-92
82200 Hilton Cartagena Avenida Almirante Brion Hilton Cartagena Hotel Avenida
Almirante Brion Carrera 1
82201 Comfort Suites Blythe 700 W Donlon Street Lovekin Blvd & Donlo Comfort
Suites Blythe Blythe - CA
82202 Wyndham New Yorker 481 Eighth Ave. Wyndham New Yorker Hotel 481
Eighth Avenue and 34 Street
82203 Campanile Paris Ouest Pont De Suresnes 15 Boulevard Henri Sellier,
Sellier, Suresnes, 92150 Campanile Paris Ouest Pont De Suresnes 15
Boulevard Henri Sellier, Sellier, Suresnes, 92150
82204 Ramada Sarasota 7150 N Tamiami Trail Ramada Sarasota Waterfront
Hotel Sarasota
Sarasota Area - FL
82205 Howard Johnson Hotel Newark Airport 20 Frontage Rd Howard Johnson
Hotel Newark Airport 20 Frontage Rd
82206 Durango Travelodge 2970 Main Ave Durango Travelodge Durango Area
Durango - CO
82207 Clift 495 Geary St Clift Union Square Area San Francisco Area - CA
82208 Relais Spa Val D'europe 1, rue des Grands Pres Relais Spa Chessy East
Disneyland Paris Paris
82209 Enjoy Antofagasta Av. Angamos 01455 Enjoy Antofagasta Hotel del
Desierto Antofagasta Antofagasta
82210 The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St The Barrymore
Hotel Tampa Riverwalk City Area Tampa - FL
82211 The Time New York 224 WEST 49TH STREET, NEW YORK CITY,10019,10019 The
Time New York Midtown West New York Area - NY
82213 Ramada Milwaukee Downtown 633 W Michigan Street Ramada Milwaukee
Downtown 633 W Michigan Street
82214 Ramada Milwaukee Downtown 633 W Michigan Street Ramada Milwaukee
Downtown 633 W Michigan Street
82215 Wyndham New Yorker 481 Eighth Ave. Wyndham New Yorker Hotel 481
Eighth Avenue and 34 Street
82216 Hotel Gígur Skútustöðum Hotel Gigur Skutustodum
82217 Ramada Phoenix 212 W Osborn Rd Ramada Phoenix 212 W Osborn Rd
82218 Best Western Plus Sikeston 120 S Interstate Drive BEST WESTERN PLUS
Sikeston Sikeston Poplar Bluff - MO
82219 Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta - All Inclusive Carretera Barra de
Navidad Hyatt
Ziva Puerto Vallarta - All Inclusive Carretera a Barra de Navidad Km. 3.5,
Zona Hotelera Sur
82220 The Capitol Hotel Tokyu 2-10-3 Nagata-cho The Capitol Hotel Tokyu 2-10-3
Nagata-cho
82221 Dusit Thani Manila Arnaiz Ave, Ayala Center Dusit Thani Manila Makati
City Metro Manila
82222 Ovolo Southside 64 Wong Chuk Hang Road Ovolo Southside 64 Wong Chuk
Hang Road
82223 Comfort Inn & Suites Houston Key-katy 22025 I-10 at Mason Road Comfort
Inn & Suites Houston Key-katy 22025 I-10 at Mason Road
82224 Showboat Atlantic City 801 Boardwalk Showboat Atlantic City 801
Boardwalk
82225 Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino 3700 W Flamingo Rd Rio All-Suite Hotel &
Casino 3700 W Flamingo Rd
82226 Monte Carlo Resort And Casino 3770 Las Vegas Blvd S Monte Carlo
Resort and Casino The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 300 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10022

-- 
Jay Hameed
Customer Experience Manager

Roomer Travel <https://www.roomertravel.com/>

Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/goroomer?ref=ts&fref=ts>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/RoomerTravel>