Subject: Fwd: 2017-03-22 Transactions Report
From: Jay Hameed <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 17:36:33 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roomer Reporter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 10:01 AM
Subject: 2017-03-22 Transactions Report
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

<https://www.facebook.com/goroomer> <https://twitter.com/roomertravel>
<https://plus.google.com/113047523529464537953>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/goroomer> <http:/blog.roomertravel.com>
<http://www.pinterest.com/roomertravel/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2858730?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Aroomer%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>
ID Hotel Name Hotel Address Supplier Hotel Name Supplier Hotel Address
82127 Fairmont Copley Plaza, Boston 138 Saint James Ave The Fairmont Copley
Plaza Back Bay Boston - MA
82128 Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel Whitchurch Road Christleton Mercure
Chester Abbots Well Hotel Whitchurch Road Christleton
82129 Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport Rijnlanderweg 800 Hyatt Place Amsterdam
Airport Rijnlanderweg 800
82130 Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort And Spa 245 E Ina Rd Westward Look
Wyndham Grand Resort 245 East Ina Road
82131 Amstel Botel NDSM Pier 3 Amstel Botel Amsterdam Amsterdam and vicinity
82132 Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel 100 Brumbaugh Street Sheraton Old San
Juan Hotel 100 Brumbaugh Street
82133 Majestic South Beach Hotel 660 Ocean Dr Majestic South Beach Hotel 660
Ocean Dr
82134 TМТtem Madrid HERMOSILLA, 23, MADRID,28001,28001 TÓTEM Madrid
Salamanca-Serrano
Madrid
82135 Relais Spa Val D'europe 1, rue des Grands Pres Relais Spa Chessy East
Disneyland Paris Paris
82136 Ramada Plaza Resort And Suites Orlando International Drive 6500
International Dr Ramada Plaza International Drive International Drive Area
Orlando Area - Florida - FL
82137 Best Western Plus Dfw Airport Suites 5050 West John Carpenter
Freeway Best
Western Plus DFW Airport Suites 5050 West John Carpenter Freeway
82138 Naples Grande Beach Resort 475 Seagate Drive Naples Grande Beach
Resort 475 Seagate Drive
82139 Naples Grande Beach Resort 475 Seagate Drive Naples Grande Beach
Resort 475 Seagate Drive
82140 Senator Granada Spa Hotel Paseo del Violon s/n Senator Granada
Spa Granada
Granada
82141 Ala Moana Hotel 410 Atkinson Drive Ala Moana Hotel Waikiki Beach /
Honolulu Hawaii - Oahu - HI
82142 Senator Barcelona CARDENAL REIG 11 Spa Senator Barcelona Camp Nou
Area Barcelona
82143 Gran Caribe Resort & Spa All Inclusive Boulevard Kukulkan, Km. 11.5 Gran
Caribe Resort & Spa All Inclusive Boulevard Kukulkan, Km. 11.5
82144 Appart’hotel Annecy Seynod 16, rue du Champ de la Taillée Appart’hotel
Annecy Seynod Appart’hotel Annecy Seynod 16, rue du Champ de la Taillée
82145 Comfort Inn & Suites Convention Center 7495 Canada Ave Comfort Inn &
Suites Convention Center International Drive Area Orlando Area - Florida -
FL
82146 Ramada Hialeah/miami Airport North 1950 W 49th Street Ramada Inn
Miami Airport North - Hialeah 1950 West 49th Street
82147 The Hall South Beach, A Joie De Vivre Hotel 1500 Collins Ave The Hall
South Beach 1500 Collins Avenue
82148 Restup London - Hostel 172 New Kent Road RestUp London Waterloo London
82149 Hotel Agua Azul Vía Emilio Ortuño, 7 Agua Azul Benidorm Benidorm -
Costa Blanca
82150 Best Western Plus Sandusky Hotel & Suites 6011 Milan Road Best
Western Plus Sandusky Hotel & Suites UNKNOWN Sandusky - OH
82151 Hotel Residence Lord Byron 5 Rue Chateaubriand Hotel Residence Lord
Byron 5 Rue Chateaubriand
82152 Springhill Suites By Marriott Charleston N./ashley Phosphate 7535 N
Forest Drive SpringHill Suites Charleston North 7535 North Forest Drive
82153 Elba Costa Ballena Beach & Thalasso Resort Avenida Carla De Orleans Elba
Costa Ballena Beach & Thalasso Resort Rota Costa de la Luz (Cadiz)
82154 Ti - Treasure Island Hotel And Casino 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S Ti -
Treasure Island Hotel And Casino 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S
82155 Jw Marriott Marquis Miami 255 Biscayne Boulevard Way Jw Marriott
Marquis Miami 255 Biscayne Boulevard Way
82156 Best Western Airport Albuquerque Inn Suites Hotel & Suites 2400 Yale
Blvd Se Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites 2400 Yale
Blvd Se
82157 Omni William Penn Hotel 530 William Penn Place Omni William Penn 530
William Penn Place
82158 Comfort Inn And Suites San Francisco Airport North 121 E Grand
Ave Comfort
Inn and Suites San Francisco Airport North San Francisco Airport San
Francisco Area - CA
82159 Anwar Al Madinah Movenpick Hotel Central Zone Anwar Al Madinah
Movenpick Hotel Central Zone
82160 The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket 21/4 Moo 1 A.Muang The Tide
Beachfront Siray 168 Moo 1, Rassada
82161 La Quinta Inn & Suites Clearwater Airport 3301 Ulmerton Rd Red Roof
Inn Clearwater Airport Clearwater Clearwater Area - FL
82162 Novotel Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport 999 Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel
Building, Moo 1, Nongprue, Bang Phli, Sumutprakarn 10540 Lat Krabang
Thailand Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok
82163 Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun Blvd. Kukulcan km. 9.5 Grand
Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun Resort Hotel Zone / Zona Hotelera
Cancun (and vicinity)
82164 The Westin Nashville Clark Place,807 The Westin Nashville Music Row
Nashville - TN
82165 Raffaello Hotel 201 E Delaware Pl Raffaello Hotel 201 E Delaware Pl
82166 Comfort Inn Near Tanger Outlet Mall 1000 Clovis Barker Drive Comfort
Inn near Tanger Outlet Mall 1000 Clovis Barker Drive
82167 Ramada Plaza Resort And Suites Orlando International Drive 6500
International Dr Ramada Plaza International Drive International Drive Area
Orlando Area - Florida - FL
82168 Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa 50-777 Santa Rosa Plz Embassy
Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa 50-777 Santa Rosa Plz
82169 Best Western Chieftain Inn 1017 N Wenatchee Ave Best Western
Chieftain Inn 1017 N Wenatchee Ave
82170 Best Western Plus Heritage Inn 1955 E 2nd St Best Western Plus
Heritage Inn Sonoma California Wine Country - CA
82171 Clarion Inn Orlando Airport 3835 McCoy Road Clarion Inn Orlando
Airport 3835 McCoy Road
82172 Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino 3700 W Flamingo Rd Rio All Suite Hotel &
Casino The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
82173 Rio All-suite Hotel & Casino 3700 W Flamingo Rd Rio All Suite Hotel &
Casino The Strip Area Las Vegas - NV
82174 Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange 2920 West Chapman Avenue Motel 6
Anaheim Stadium - Orange 2920 West Chapman Avenue
82175 Basecamp Tahoe City 955 North Lake Blvd Basecamp Tahoe City 955 North
Lake Blvd
82176 La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown 301 Camp Street La Quinta
Inn & Suites New Orleans Downtown Downtown New Orleans - LA
82177 The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
NV 89109 The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino 3355 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las
Vegas NV 89109
82178 Motel 6 Anaheim Stadium - Orange 2920 West Chapman Avenue Motel 6
Anaheim Stadium - Orange 2920 West Chapman Avenue
82179 The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk 111 W Fortune St The Barrymore
Hotel Tampa Riverwalk City Area Tampa - FL
82180 W Mexico City Campos Eliseos 252 Chapultepec W Ciudad de Mexico Downtown
Mexico City
This email was sent to you by Roomer Travel, Inc. Visit our Privacy Policy
<https://.roomertravel.com/privacy> for more information about our terms of
use.

Roomer Travel, Inc. | 300 Park Avenue | New York, NY 10022

-- 
Jay Hameed
Customer Experience Manager

Roomer Travel <https://www.roomertravel.com/>

Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/goroomer?ref=ts&fref=ts>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/RoomerTravel>