Subject: (#990756761) roomer travel ltd. Forwarding Confirmation - Receive Mail from [email-masked]
From: "roomer travel ltd. Team" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 17:31:08 +0200

[email-masked] has requested to automatically forward mail to your email
address [email-masked].
Confirmation code: 990756761

To allow [email-masked] to automatically forward mail to your address,
please click the link below to confirm the request:

https://mail-settings.google.com/mail/vf-%5BANGjdJ-U00Jibf1fctlverNcBX-hgH8VDDYMlZeUQJOWGUh0PYHcF4JSILxBZB3bkIkJBkyOSeKcZbqRDbyH%5D-Vot9k7EpJ8rlKw4zyJosaiO6WEE

If you click the link and it appears to be broken, please copy and paste it
into a new browser window. If you aren't able to access the link, you
can send the confirmation code
990756761 to [email-masked].

Thanks for using roomer travel ltd.!

Sincerely,

The roomer travel ltd. Team

If you do not approve of this request, no further action is required.
[email-masked] cannot automatically forward messages to your email address
unless you confirm the request by clicking the link above. If you accidentally
clicked the link, but you do not want to allow [email-masked] to
automatically forward messages to your address, click this link to cancel this
verification:
https://mail-settings.google.com/mail/uf-%5BANGjdJ8phjiL16P7buSUsHiuQeVUPGS9KWafBHJXWq55AtEuXhlTbz4ybqLbphqCB2Et2bfOugkbw-fb5KbR%5D-Vot9k7EpJ8rlKw4zyJosaiO6WEE

To learn more about why you might have received this message, please
visit: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=184973.

Please do not respond to this message. If you'd like to contact the
Google.com Team, please log in to your account and click 'Help' at
the top of any page. Then, click 'Contact Us' along the bottom of the
Help Center.