Subject: Re: Front Line
From: Yarizza Rodriguez <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>, Joel Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 12:27:06 -0500

Hello Ashish,

Yes, I have worked both Front desk and Esthetics in the week of (02/20 -
03/05). Below is a screen shot of the hours and services I have provided,
Along with my commission statements. Everytime that you've seen me clocked
in, I have worked for the front desk. I've also worked Esthetics on
Saturdays please view my tips, and commission for all days.

Thank you. Adjustment as usual should be made to the commission amount I
receive per esthetic services.

Thank you, if you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

Rodriguez, YarizzaEdit Class Pay Rates
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_trn_cls_payrates.asp?rtnScrn=rpt_ipay_new&TID=100000160>
     Edit Appointment Pay Rates
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_trn_payrates.asp?rtnScrn=rpt_ipay_new&TID=100000160>
Facials-- Asanda SoHo Pay rate: Face - Plant Peel - add-on (35% - Back Bar
Charge: $0.00)
Appointment DateAppt. TimeClient NameSeries UsedRevenueRev. per Session
Earnings
Saturday, February 25, 2017 10:00 am I. Soerensen Face - Plant Peel - add-on
$25.00 $25.00 $8.75
$8.75
Facials Discounted-- Asanda SoHo Pay rate: Face - Classic - M1 (35% - Back
Bar Charge: $0.00)
Appointment DateAppt. TimeClient NameSeries UsedRevenueRev. per Session
Earnings
Saturday, March 04, 2017 5:30 pm K. Neifeld MEM - 1 MONTH - $60 $0.00 $0.00
$0.00
$0.00
Facials Discounted-- Asanda SoHo Pay rate: Face - Classic - GRPN (35% -
Back Bar Charge: $0.00)
Appointment DateAppt. TimeClient NameSeries UsedRevenueRev. per Session
Earnings
Saturday, March 04, 2017 1:00 pm S. Anthony Face - Classic - GRPN $25.35
$25.35 $8.87
Saturday, March 04, 2017 2:00 pm A. Hourdeaux Face - Classic - GRPN $25.35
$25.35 $8.87
$17.74
Facials Discounted-- Asanda SoHo Pay rate: Face - Classic - 3pck (soho)
(35% - Back Bar Charge: $0.00)
Appointment DateAppt. TimeClient NameSeries UsedRevenueRev. per Session
Earnings
Saturday, February 25, 2017 2:00 pm N. Amato FACE - 3PKG - Classic (SoHo)
$144.00 $48.00 $16.80
Saturday, March 04, 2017 12:00 pm S. Airasian FACE - 3PKG - Classic (SoHo)
$144.00 $48.00 $16.80
$33.60
Facials Discounted-- Asanda SoHo Pay rate: Face - Classic - 6pck (soho)
(35% - Back Bar Charge: $0.00)
Appointment DateAppt. TimeClient NameSeries UsedRevenueRev. per Session
Earnings
Saturday, February 25, 2017 9:00 am J. Upadhye FACE - 6PKG - Classic (SoHo)
$240.00 $40.00 $14.00
Saturday, February 25, 2017 10:00 am I. Soerensen FACE - 6PKG - Classic
(SoHo) $240.00 $40.00 $14.00
Saturday, March 04, 2017 4:30 pm P. Stokes FACE - 6PKG - Classic (SoHo)
$240.00 $40.00 $14.00
Saturday, March 04, 2017 6:30 pm D. Markowitz FACE - 6PKG - Classic (SoHo)
$240.00 $40.00 $14.00
$56.00
Facials Discounted-- Asanda SoHo Pay rate: Face - Specialty - 6pck (soho)
(35% - Back Bar Charge: $0.00)
Appointment DateAppt. TimeClient NameSeries UsedRevenueRev. per Session
Earnings
Saturday, February 25, 2017 1:00 pm C. McCabe FACE - 6PKG - Specialty (SoHo)
$300.00 $50.00 $17.50
$17.50
Facials Discounted-- Asanda SoHo Pay rate: Face - Spa - 6pck (soho) (35% -
Back Bar Charge: $0.00)
Appointment DateAppt. TimeClient NameSeries UsedRevenueRev. per Session
Earnings
Saturday, February 25, 2017 11:30 am C. Keogh FACE - 6PKG - Spa (SoHo)
$420.00 $70.00 $24.50
$24.50
Facials-- Asanda SoHo Pay rate: Face - Delicate Peel - Add-On (50% - Back
Bar Charge: $0.00)
Appointment DateAppt. TimeClient NameSeries UsedRevenueRev. per Session
Earnings
Saturday, March 04, 2017 12:00 pm S. Airasian Face - Delicate Peel - Add-On
$20.00 $20.00 $10.00
Saturday, March 04, 2017 1:00 pm S. Anthony Face - Delicate Peel - Add-On
$20.00 $20.00 $10.00
$20.00
Asanda SoHo (11 Services) Total: tot $178.09
Hourly Pay (51.58 hours @ $15.00/hr): $773.70
Tips: $71.00
Sales Commission: $111.23
# Services# Clients# CompsBase EarningsEarnings
Total for Rodriguez, Yarizza 11 14 0 $178.09 $1,134.02

Best,
Yari

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Yarizza,
>
> Please confirm if you have worked as front line in this pay period (02/20
> - 03/05), if so, please help me with the dates from which you have worked
> till when.
>
>
> Regards,
> Ashish Dabral
>

-- 
Best Regards,

Yarizza Rodriguez
Receptionist (SoHo)
W:(347) 797-5862
598 Broadway, 3FL
New York, NY, 10012