Subject: Revised roster- roomer- this week
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Harsh Srivastava <[email-masked]>, Ankur Saxena <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi[LSM]" <[email-masked]>, Rahul Pal <[email-masked]>, Prashant Kumar <[email-masked]>, kaushal <[email-masked]>, Girish Chopra <[email-masked]>, Rohit Nag <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Ankita Dwivedi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 11:33:10 +0000

Hi all,

HFL and roomer roster will be same as it was last week. Please refer to the last week roster for your shifts and offs.

Ankita would have offs and shifts according to Asanda roster that Ajeet would have sent.

@Pritish: Please see if it affects inbox roster in anyway. If it does, please adjust accordingly. Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

        Mon     Tue     Wed     Thu     Fri     Sat     Sun
Agent   27-Feb  28-Feb  1-Mar   2-Mar   3-mar   4 mar   5 mar   Shift Timing
Rahul Pal                                               OFF             7am-4pm
Yama                    OFF                                     7am-4pm
Harsh                                                   OFF     7am-4pm

Prashant(Roomer/HFL)                                            OFF             1pm-10pm
Partho(Txt/Roomer)                                              OFF             1.30PM-10.30PM
Rohit(HFL/Roomer)                                               2pm-11am        OFF     1pm-10pm
Bhavisha Mathur                                 OFF             7am-4pm 12.30pm-9.30pm

Girish                                  OFF                     10pm-7am
Kaushal(Roomer/HFL)                                             OFF             10pm-7am
Ankita(Asanda/Roomer)                                           9:30pm-6:30am   8:30pm-5:30am   9:30pm-6:30am
Pritish (Supervisor)
                                                OFF     10pm-7am
Ankur Saxena (Roomer/HFL)               Leaves Till 10th Feb    10pm-7am