Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Feb 23rd, 2017 at 12:35 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:05:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-144635177985/).

---

@probina
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-144635177985/archives/D22UW66F6/p1487832669000002

Probina Chakma (12:21 PM, Feb 23rd)
Kana kakey nehi ayye ho kya?

* * *

Also, since you were last in Slack, there have been 41 messages in nine
channels, one uploaded file, and one comment on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.