Subject: Fwd: Your Asanda Park Receipt
From: Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge <[email-masked]>
To: Gene Frisco <[email-masked]>, Paul Frisco <[email-masked]>, Colin Havener <[email-masked]>, Accounts Department <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Brenna Stephens <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 11:51:34 -0500

Hi guys we are having a MONUMENTAL mistake hwere

This client is from Estee Lauder, AVEDA's Parent company.

she had an appointment for THursday, since we closed for the storm.

We then went ahead and not only did we NOT book her appointment, we charged
her a no show fee and then we didn't book her appointment.

*Ashsih / Saurbah?*  What happened here?  Can you please clarify why we
charged this client a $50 fee for an appointment that we cancelled on her?

*Accounting*: please give this client her $50 cancellation fee

*Brenna*: please give her a comp blowout.

*Joel*: can you ask for the recording and help me sort this mess out?

Thanks

Dani
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chamides, Dara <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Subject: RE: Your Asanda Park Receipt
To: Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge <[email-masked]>

I had an appt on Thursday w natalie for single process + highlights – due
to the snow, I called to cancel it Wed morning and moved it to today (with
someone else) at 4:30 for single process color

Dara Chamides

212.277.2473 <(212)%20277-2473> (office) | 917.583.8625 <(917)%20583-8625>
(mobile)

*From:* Asanda Aveda Spa Lounge [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, February 13, 2017 11:13 AM
*To:* Chamides, Dara <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Your Asanda Park Receipt

Hi Dara

sorry for the confusion

what service was this originally for?

please let us know and we will accommodate you

We will also offer refund the $50 fee.

Daniel

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 6:05 AM, Chamides, Dara <[email-masked]> wrote:

What is this? I cancelled the appt and rescheduled it for today.   Pls
correct this and credit my card for your error.

Dara Chamides
917.583.8625 <(917)%20583-8625> (m) | 212.277.2473 <(212)%20277-2473> (o)

*From: *Asanda Aveda Spa

*Sent: *Monday, February 13, 2017 4:58 AM

*To: *Chamides, Dara

*Reply To: *Asanda Aveda Spa

*Subject: *Your Asanda Park Receipt

<http://email.mindbodyonline.com/wf/click?upn=J2QTXUiII5tgGQoxb2Bt5Z7IUI3XE2xFg7Yn1PTDdBE-3D_HoZQ502qwjW6DeV6ThBbBwp10O8zxnL6atU-2FDsSwu9AjaFpMhlvwDrGS7IR4bCjhnwHkQD6yiMdKLetfrh7L-2FyfjAfwbj3u3NufnKIEYD1Ouifw3RBLJtTTm9j4468Hq8sEC2BoMZMCVKCIZRQdeZJsSG3j-2B7MnEeZWWayhm4eb2vyE0e0PWhybQFg1KoYkAkfiM5mHEEdg7tAHl5d36JuUc-2BLYawfOB7GWSO9yHnoeg2zhMRSyJ7jjJusjG8iTMdjTSCZ6qlVYGH52UI2822vSbIMxPa6pan9k2ptx2OAc-3D>

Dear Dara,

Thank you for visiting Asanda Spa Lounge!

Below is your purchase receipt; please keep a copy for your records.

Sale Date:

2/12/2017 - 4:58 AM

Sale ID:

189319

Sold By:

Dabral, Ashish

1

Hair - No Show (Exp: 2/11/2018)

$50.00

Subtotal:

$50.00

Tax:

$0.00

Total:

$50.00

*Payment Method*

*Amount*

Visa/MC/DIS

$50.00

DARA CHAMIDES

Visa - ***7325

Authorization #: 05017C

DARA CHAMIDES

Customer Copy

We appreciate your business.

Please retain this receipt for your records. Thank you!

*Become an Asanda Ambassador!*

When you refer a friend to Asanda, we send them an exclusive offer for 30%
OFF their initial service.

When they come in, you automatically receive your own exclusive discount
equal to 30% of what they spend as a thank you.

*CLICK HERE TO REFER YOUR FRIENDS »
<http://email.mindbodyonline.com/wf/click?upn=WERRC0J8isZ3LIvF8J7Dso5fBeQjqQ8hpHy4gshqFdPXldkwTEvtKeEg0tpZA8grJawU06uDWzK371jA5L9Qov7w8dNpl6k7A3ueO-2F8-2Bzu8NQxYhAaoDoS3Do-2FAv41-2Fx_HoZQ502qwjW6DeV6ThBbBwp10O8zxnL6atU-2FDsSwu9AjaFpMhlvwDrGS7IR4bCjhnwHkQD6yiMdKLetfrh7L-2FyfjAfwbj3u3NufnKIEYD1Ouifw3RBLJtTTm9j4468Hq8sEC2BoMZMCVKCIZRQdeZOrnVWYYWGYxSZ-2BzC8ECC3Ju1-2BW0PAsXWMG0vMNdtNYzABhY7jPzxLzEeuxVk1QED7xoLWhu0G-2FOWIiO13vN9rTioo-2BiIVA3QD-2B97bQWZK3hSE4Pr-2FL4hh7FTYB71K7z4XIqRQJsKy3hEfIL7QTWpZM-3D>*

Thank you!
The Asanda Spa Lounge Team
Web: http://www.asandaspa.com
<http://email.mindbodyonline.com/wf/click?upn=CoGoCKR4F4zdyEJlafvy5OMheE9s9wxcgD53M8CLtyw-3D_HoZQ502qwjW6DeV6ThBbBwp10O8zxnL6atU-2FDsSwu9AjaFpMhlvwDrGS7IR4bCjhnwHkQD6yiMdKLetfrh7L-2FyfjAfwbj3u3NufnKIEYD1Ouifw3RBLJtTTm9j4468Hq8sEC2BoMZMCVKCIZRQdeZPlpmC-2BagoIGaAp3eV0ffhGEGYX-2F7gVzzm2CZWHAem-2BL3i8Fnsb2RK2QoBEi2MFRM04lA15wgn1QtPFrRR39EA-2F6N-2FKiVwNnkVV0xJKxFjSAD9pdwuppS3H6a4dRz1ydjEh43kJ0r4pNjdwkWxVQT2k-3D>

Phone: 212.966.0219 <(212)%20966-0219>

------------------------------

THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE(S) AND MAY CONTAIN
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY USE OF THIS
INFORMATION OR DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THIS
E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY BY RETURN
E-MAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.
THANK YOU.

-- 

--