Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Asanda team for Jan 25th, 2017 at 9:05 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 07:35:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the Asanda team
(https://asanda.slack.com/x-111531670133-133039033175/).

---

@renu
View in the archives:
https://asanda.slack.com/x-111531670133-133039033175/archives/D38MQ78GY/p1485357673000002

Renu Goel (8:51 PM, Jan 25th)
Hello

She massaged Ajeet

* * *

Also, since 7:20 PM on Jan 24th, when you were last in Slack, there have
been five messages in two channels.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://asanda.slack.com/unsub/U39FMKQ3X-e4740d9df0-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://asanda.slack.com/unsub/U39FMKQ3X-97b976da7b-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://asanda.slack.com/unsub/U39FMKQ3X-bd89eb6190-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://asanda.slack.com/unsub/U39FMKQ3X-d097b0f8b4-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://asanda.slack.com/unsub/U39FMKQ3X-a1f58b0f84-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://asanda.slack.com/unsub/U39FMKQ3X-af5d7a4c92-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://asanda.slack.com/account.