Subject: Fwd: Pay Roll Break Down Sea-Tac and JFK
From: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 22:45:42 -0500

Ashish,

I am not sure how to process SeaTac's payroll. Please double check Colin's
note below. Hope to see the updated excel in the morning. He is at Seattle
now and 3 hrs. late than NY. FYI, Luca's last day was 1/8.

And Martina Kowalke claimed work on 1/14 and 1/16 and we need to pay her
training hours. I saw her 1/16 on MB but not 1/14. Please double check as
well.

Daisy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colin Havener <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 8:42 PM
Subject: Pay Roll Break Down Sea-Tac and JFK
To: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>, Anthony Cassar <
[email-masked]>

In an effort to clear up any confusion on payroll please review the
following explanation in regards to compensation

Within a given shift of six hours we are required by law to provide a
thirty minute lunch.  As a company an understanding that massagetherapist
need a little longer recovery time we allow an hour lunch.  Or two Thirty
minute breaks.

-Only a service provider can forgo a lunch and elect to work.

If a service is provided a 40% commission is applied to the service.

While in the facility of the spa waiting for a service a minimum of $20.00
an hour is given if within that given six hour shift, (Five Hours and one
lunch) the commission received does not hit, $100. For doubles (12 hours)
the minimum is $200.

If within that time frame for example on $30 commission occurs through a
service/s we then will be required to pay you an additional $70 to assure
you made $100. For the Six Hour Shift.

Additional hours beyond a 6 hour shift are paid $20 an hour if a commission
is not received in that time at the spa.

For example if you stay 7 or 8 hour for a shift but the last two hours the
therapist does not massage you will be paid $20 an hour.  However if a
service is provided and the commission exceeds the $20 an hour, they will
be paid the commission of the service.

***If there is something wrong with your payroll or you do not understand
it, you must in a timely manner send an email to [email-masked] and
CC's Myself in the email.  We will help aide in your situation, as soon as
possible.

Thank You,

 Colin Havener
 Director of Massage
  598 Broadway, New York
  M 6074378135 <(607)%20437-8135>

-- 
Thank you,

Asanda Accounts Department
150 Broad Hollow Rd, PH 11
Melville, NY 11747
Office Line (516) 771-7900
Work  Fax  (516) 771-7569