Subject: Fwd: Short on pay check
From: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 15:47:58 -0500

Hi Ashish,

Do we know why she is seeing different amount for her commissions??

Lidia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Balarezo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 5:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: Short on pay check
To: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>, Lidia Orellana <
[email-masked]>, Daisy Zhang <[email-masked]>

Hi

Can we please look into this?

Dani

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Rayna Ryan <[email-masked]>
*Date:* December 30, 2016 at 5:49:39 PM EST
*To:* Dani Balarezo <[email-masked]>, Gene Frisco <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* *Short on pay check*

My commission on my check was only $523.18. It should be $740.02. I am
missing $216.84. Thanks guys !
Reports <https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/reportslandingpage/index> »
 Commission
Add to favorites

* View:   All staff members - Summary  All staff members - Detail  Asanova
Nuriia  Balarezo Daniel  Bhandari Bimala ♀  Burke (S) Dennesha  Butcovan
Ana ♀  Butt (S) Courville  Carvel Rick ♂  Castillo Evelin  Conley (SS)
Krissy  Cruz Emily ♀  Delpy Billie Jean ♀  DePietro (SS) Jewels (Giuliana)
Diaz Nelson ♂  Dubois Kyle  Egorov (SS) Anton  Fullwood Amber  Gillespie
(SS) Damara  Gomer (S) Natalie  Gonzalez Alexander  Graham Joel  Gurung
Teena  Hamm Ethan  Hatch (S) Elise  Havener Colin  Havener Colin ♂  Hite
(S) Kaylyn  Kotulski Urszula  Kunkel (SS) Keri  Lapitka Laura  Lee
Christine  Lisboa (SS) Rebeca  Louise (S) Karen  Mackenzie (D) Deanna
Masullo (S) Melina  May Lawrence ♂  McClusky (D) Katie  Medina Steven
Moncada Lizbeth  Moses (Esthetics) Wilma  Moses-Williams Wilma  Nelson
Cara  O'Neill Katelyn  Porrett Candice  Praslova (S) Julia  Rayev (S)
Shushan  Rivera Luis  Rodriguez Yarizza  Ryan Rayna  Sable Natasha
Sangidorj (SS) Ilka  Scott (S) Grace  Segura Guzman Karen  Serbu Elena ♀
Sinanan Nechel  Smith Jay  Smith (S) Imani  Stefan Melania  Stephens
Brenna  Taveras (SS) Daniel  Tomasso (D) Kelly  Varnava Andrea  Vincent (D)
Nick  Wills (S) Fiona  Yeghiazaryan (S) Spartak  Zambrano Angelica
    Include inactive staff:   Show split commission detail    All products
& services  Products only  Services only   Location:   All locations
-  Asanda JFK  Asanda Park   Asanda SoHo      Start Date:  [image: Open
Calendar]  End Date:      -  -  -  - - Calendar
Months  -  -  -  - - To-Date  -  -  -  - - Rolling Averages   *

  Rayna Ryan
Date Item Name ID Item Price Client   Item Standard % Item Standard Flat Item
Promo % Item Promo Flat Staff Standard % Staff Standard Flat Staff
Promo % Staff
Promo Flat Total
12/14/2016  MEM - 12 MONTH - $499  100098856    $499.00 Ming Chung
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100098856&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100098856>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $49.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $49.90
12/15/2016  Men Pure-Formance Grooming Clay 75ml  1    $25.00
Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
12/15/2016  Rosemary Mint Hand/Body Wash 250ml  16805    $19.00
Marianna Kozak
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=16805&fl=true>
 [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=16805>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.90
12/15/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100025303    $135.00 Mayra Lewi
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100025303&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100025303>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.75   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.75
12/17/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100083145    $135.00 Hannah Kim
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100083145&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100083145>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50
12/17/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100081751    $135.00 Deanna Bunch
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081751&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081751>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50
12/17/2016  HAIR - 6PKG - Blowout  100012994    $189.00 Betsy Kuehl
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100012994&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100012994>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.90
12/17/2016  MEM - 6 MONTH - $299  100081232    $299.00 Venitha Gopi
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081232&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081232>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90
12/17/2016  Nounou Shampoo 250mL  100083427    $25.00 Jennifer Collora
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100083427&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100083427>
   $1.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
12/20/2016  MEM - 6 MONTH - $299  100099219    $299.00 Sarah Lebovitz
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099219&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099219>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90
12/20/2016  Melu Shampoo 75mL  100075510    $10.50 Libby Shillito
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100075510&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100075510>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.05   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.05
12/20/2016  OI All in One Milk 135 mL  100103456    $32.00 Kelly Rosadino
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103456&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103456>
   $3.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.40
12/20/2016  WAX - 6PKG - Women Brazilian  11302    $234.00 Rachana Gandhi
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=11302&fl=true>
 [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=11302>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $23.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $23.40
12/20/2016  Stress Fix Body Lotion 200ml  100068075    $19.50
Elizabeth Frank
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100068075&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100068075>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.95   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.95
12/20/2016  LASH - 3PKG - Lush First Visit + 2WK Refill  2044    $163.00
Tone Aarstad
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=2044&fl=true>
 [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=2044>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $16.30   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $16.30
12/20/2016  Tulasara - Bright Serum  27864    $53.10 Binita Shah
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=27864&fl=true>
 [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=27864>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.31   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.31
12/21/2016  LASH - 3PKG - Lush First Visit + 2WK Refill  100103333
 $163.00 Jean Morrow
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103333&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103333>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $16.30   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $16.30
12/21/2016  Tulasara - Awakening Ritual  100052848    $89.00
Astrid Marzovilla
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100052848&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100052848>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.90
12/21/2016  BK Intensive Hydrating Masque  100103417    $24.00
Kelly Culbertson
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103417&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103417>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.40
12/21/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100103301    $135.00 Fumi James
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103301&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103301>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50
12/21/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100097315    $135.00 Kara Klontz
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100097315&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100097315>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50
12/21/2016  Invati Shampoo 200ml  100067544    $20.00 Irga Ghebre
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100067544&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100067544>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00
12/21/2016  BK Cream Cleanser 150ml  100103053    $23.00 Keila Diaz
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103053&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103053>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.30   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.30
12/21/2016  MEM - 12 MONTH - $499  100103496    $499.00 Liqing Tang
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103496&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103496>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $49.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $49.90
12/21/2016  MEM - 6 MONTH - $299  100103335    $299.00 Arlene Jadoo
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103335&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103335>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90
12/21/2016  MEM - 6 MONTH - $299  100092165    $299.00 Asefash Seare
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100092165&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100092165>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90
12/22/2016  MEM - 12 MONTH - $499  100032129    $499.00 Veronica Lopez
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100032129&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100032129>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $49.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $49.90
12/22/2016  Su hair milk  100103714    $16.00 Jennifer Ronald
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103714&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103714>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.60
12/22/2016  NAILS - 6PKG - Spa Pedi  100093155    $168.00 Clodagh Mccloskey
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100093155&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100093155>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.40
12/22/2016  FACE - 3PKG - Classic (SoHo)  100103475    $165.00
Shayon Donaldson
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103475&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103475>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $16.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $16.50
12/22/2016  FACE - 3PKG - Specialty (SoHo)  24912    $180.00
Candra Provenzano
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=24912&fl=true>
 [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=24912>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.00
12/22/2016  FACE - 6PKG - Classic (SoHo)  100052621    $270.00
JULIA MORRISON
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100052621&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100052621>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $27.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $27.00
12/22/2016  OI Shampoo Travel Size  100103714    $13.00 Jennifer Ronald
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103714&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103714>
   $1.30   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.30   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60
12/22/2016  Dry Remedy daily moisturizing oil  100052621    $29.00
JULIA MORRISON
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100052621&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100052621>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90
12/22/2016  Color Conserve Shampoo 250ml  1    $21.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10
12/22/2016  Color Conserve Shampoo 250ml  1    $21.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10
12/22/2016  Brilliant Anti-Humectant Pomade 75ml  100012905    $25.00
Melody Brumfield
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100012905&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100012905>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
12/22/2016  Outer Peace Acne Relief Pads (50 count)  100052621    $33.00
JULIA MORRISON
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100052621&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100052621>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.30   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.30
12/22/2016  Men Pure-Formance Grooming Cream 125ml  1    $25.00
Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
12/22/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Bikini  100099423    $78.00
Gabrielle Humleker
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099423&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099423>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $7.80   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $7.80
12/22/2016  Shampure Composition  100052621    $30.00 JULIA MORRISON
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100052621&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100052621>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00
12/22/2016  Wooden Paddle Brush  100028982    $27.00 Brynn Macdonald
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100028982&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100028982>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70
12/22/2016  OI All in One Milk 135 mL  100103290    $32.00 Alicia Crighton
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103290&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103290>
   $3.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.40
12/23/2016  BK Hydrating Treatment Lotion  100103649    $27.00
Katheleen Lahey
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103649&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103649>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70
12/23/2016  Little Green Soothing Balm Stick  100064690    $7.00
Katie Mccluskey
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100064690&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100064690>
   $0.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.40
12/23/2016  Little Green Baby Shampoo/Bodywash 8oz  100064690    $7.50
Katie Mccluskey
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100064690&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100064690>
   $0.75   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.75   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.50
12/23/2016  Little Green Baby Body Lotion 8oz  100064690    $8.50
Katie Mccluskey
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100064690&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100064690>
   $0.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.70
12/23/2016  Little Green Cradle Cap Care  100064690    $7.50 Katie Mccluskey
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100064690&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100064690>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.75   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.75
12/23/2016  MSG - 3PKG - Signtr 50  100043488    $210.00 Domonique Pacitto
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100043488&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100043488>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $21.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $21.00
12/23/2016  Shampure Hand and Body Wash 250mL  100030505    $9.00
Noverine Robinson
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100030505&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100030505>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.90
12/23/2016  HAIR - 6PKG - Blowout  100076596    $189.00 Amanda Movahhed
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100076596&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100076596>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.90
12/23/2016  Professional Exfoliating Formula 250ml BB  100012474    $0.00
Back Bar
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100012474&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100012474>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00
12/23/2016  Pure Abundance Conditioner 200ml  1    $21.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10
12/23/2016  Pure Abundance Conditioner 200ml  100057837    $21.00 Ingrid Hao
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100057837&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100057837>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10
12/23/2016  Pure Abundance Shampoo 250ml  100057837    $21.00 Ingrid Hao
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100057837&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100057837>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10
12/23/2016  Rosemary Mint Body Lotion 200ml  1    $27.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70
12/23/2016  Shampure Shampoo 250ml  100023416    $3.50 Lily Yee
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100023416&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100023416>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.35   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.35
12/23/2016  Be Curly Curl Enhancer 200ml  100071430    $22.50 Nazanin Naeini
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100071430&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100071430>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.25
12/23/2016  Be Curly Curl Enhancer 200ml  100027867    $22.50
Faatin Chaudhury
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100027867&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100027867>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.25
12/23/2016  Be Curly Style Prep 100mL  100027867    $22.50 Faatin Chaudhury
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100027867&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100027867>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.25
12/23/2016  Black Malva Conditioner 250ml  100099739    $11.00 Susanna Lee
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099739&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099739>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.10
12/23/2016  Control Paste 50mL  1    $25.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
12/23/2016  Momo Shampoo 250mL  100064690    $12.50 Katie Mccluskey
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100064690&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100064690>
   $1.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
12/23/2016  Momo Conditioner 250mL  100064690    $14.50 Katie Mccluskey
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100064690&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100064690>
   $1.45   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.45   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90
12/23/2016  LASH - 3PKG - Lush First Visit + 2WK Refill  100064047
 $145.00 Windi Robinson
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100064047&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100064047>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $7.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $7.25
12/23/2016  MEM - 6 MONTH - $299  100027867    $299.00 Faatin Chaudhury
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100027867&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100027867>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $29.90
12/23/2016  Medium HoldFinishing Gum 100mL  1    $16.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $1.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.20
12/23/2016  NT Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner 250mL  100039593    $26.50
Mila Styagova
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100039593&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100039593>
   $1.32   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.32   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.65
12/23/2016  Hair Building Pak Kit 250mL  100039593    $24.00 Mila Styagova
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100039593&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100039593>
   $1.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.40
12/23/2016  Alchemic Conditioner Silver 250mL  100100425    $28.50 Pat Kong
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100100425&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100100425>
   $2.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.70
12/24/2016  Alchemic Shampoo Red 280mL  100103776    $24.50 Aylin Nazlim
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103776&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103776>
   $2.45   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.45   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $4.90
12/24/2016  Alchemic Conditioner Red 250mL  100103776    $28.50 Aylin Nazlim
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103776&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103776>
   $2.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.70
12/24/2016  Melu Shampoo 75mL  100099796    $5.25 Fiona Wills
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099796&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099796>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.52   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.52
12/24/2016  Melu Conditioner 75mL  100099796    $6.00 Fiona Wills
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099796&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099796>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.60
12/24/2016  NaturalTech Purifying Anti-dandruff Gel Anticaspa  100087758
 $30.00 Anastasia Vladislavova
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100087758&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100087758>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00
12/24/2016  Love Smooth Conditioner 250mL  100087758    $29.00
Anastasia Vladislavova
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100087758&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100087758>
   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.80
12/24/2016  Momo Conditioner 75mL  100099796    $6.00 Fiona Wills
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099796&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099796>
   $0.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.20
12/24/2016  Dede Conditioner 75mL  100099796    $6.00 Fiona Wills
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099796&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099796>
   $0.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.20
12/24/2016  Nounou Hair Mas 75mL  100103738    $12.00 Bhanu Chari
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103738&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103738>
   $1.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.40
12/24/2016  Nounou Hair Mas 75mL  100103738    $10.80 Bhanu Chari
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103738&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103738>
   $1.08   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.08   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.16
12/24/2016  Momo Shampoo 75mL  100099796    $5.25 Fiona Wills
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099796&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099796>
   $0.52   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.52   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.04
12/24/2016  Dede Shampoo 75mL  100099796    $5.25 Fiona Wills
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099796&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099796>
   $0.52   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.52   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.04
12/24/2016  MEM - 12 MONTH - $499  100095834    $0.00 Tina Chan
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100095834&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100095834>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00
12/24/2016  Stress Fix Body Lotion 200ml  1    $29.50 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.95   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.95
12/24/2016  NAILS - 3PKG - Shellac Mani  100087758    $96.00
Anastasia Vladislavova
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100087758&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100087758>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $9.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $9.60
12/24/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Bikini  100061423    $78.00 Yesle Kang
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100061423&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100061423>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $7.80   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $7.80
12/24/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100075507    $135.00
Yesenia Rascon
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100075507&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100075507>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50
Total:   $7,325.65   Sales:  87 Sales Commission:   $740.02
Grand total   $7,325.65   Sales:  87 Sales Commission:   $740.02

-- 
Thank you,

Asanda Accounts Department
150 Broad Hollow Rd, PH 11
Melville, NY 11747
Office Line (516) 771-7900
Work  Fax  (516) 771-7569