Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Jan 1st, 2017 at 9:50 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 08:20:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new mention from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-122258701251/).

---
#roster-leave-request
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-122258701251/archives/roster-leave-request/p1483108259000006

Vikram Saraswat (8:00 PM, Dec 30th)
@subir @ashish did half day today approved by SD

gaurav (9:40 PM, Jan 1st)
@subir @pritish @ashish  did half day on 31 December 2016      4 pm-
10pm , approved by DD.

* * *

Also, since 8:50 PM on Dec 30th, when you were last in Slack, there have
been thirty-four messages in six channels.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.