Subject: Fwd: Commison on classic facial 6 pack
From: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 09:58:46 -0500

Ashish,

Do you know why this employee was paid different commissions for the same
facial package?

-Lidia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rayna Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 7:48 PM
Subject: Commison on classic facial 6 pack
To: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>

Hey,
I noticed that on the commission report I sold on 12/29 a classic facial
six pack for $270 to Dominque and the commison was only $13.50. That is
incorrect. It should be $27.00 just like the last classic facial six pack I
sold to Sharon. Joel ( the GM at SOHO ) said that there is no split
commission on packages. I have attached the report below. Thanks so much !
Kindly,
Rayna
Reports <https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/reportslandingpage/index> »
 Commission
Add to favorites

* View:   All staff members - Summary  All staff members - Detail  Burke
(S) Dennesha  Carvel Rick ♂  Conley (SS) Krissy  Cruz Emily ♀  Dubois Kyle
Fullwood Amber  Gomer (S) Natalie  Graham Joel  Gurung Teena  Hatch (S)
Elise  Havener Colin  Hite (S) Kaylyn  Lee Christine  Lisboa (SS) Rebeca
Louise (S) Karen  Mackenzie (D) Deanna  Masullo (S) Melina  Rayev (S)
Shushan  Ryan Rayna  Sangidorj (SS) Ilka  Segura Guzman Karen  Serbu Elena
♀  Stefan Melania  Taveras (SS) Daniel  Tomasso (D) Kelly  Wills (S) Fiona
Yeghiazaryan (S) Spartak  Zambrano Angelica      Include inactive staff:
 Show split commission detail    All products & services  Products only
Services only   Location:   All locations      -  Asanda JFK  Asanda Park
Asanda SoHo      Start Date:    End Date:  [image:
Open Calendar]    -  -  -  - - Calendar Months  -  -  -  - - To-Date  -  -
 -  - - Rolling Averages   *

  Rayna Ryan
Date Item Name ID Item Price Client   Item Standard % Item Standard Flat Item
Promo % Item Promo Flat Staff Standard % Staff Standard Flat Staff
Promo % Staff
Promo Flat Total
12/29/2016  Lash - Lush 2 Week Refill - 6pck  100081274    $199.00
Frances Fulgencio
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081274&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081274>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $19.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $19.90
12/29/2016  Melu Hair Shield 250mL  100103838    $24.00 Amanda Levine
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100103838&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100103838>
   $1.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.40
12/29/2016  FACE - 6PKG - Classic (SoHo)  100043488    $270.00
Domonique Pacitto
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100043488&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100043488>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50
12/29/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100078130    $135.00
Hannah Aronoff
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100078130&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100078130>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.75   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.75
12/29/2016  Men Pure-Formance Pomade 75ml  1    $25.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
12/29/2016  Nounou Shampoo 250mL  1    $25.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.00
12/29/2016  Melu Conditioner 250mL  1    $29.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.80
12/29/2016  Nounou Conditioner 250mL  100104140    $29.00 Jade Jaung
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100104140&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100104140>
   $1.45   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.45   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90
12/29/2016  Medium Hold Pliable Paste 125mL  100090494    $28.00
Thomas Dilemmo
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100090494&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100090494>
   $1.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.80
12/29/2016  FACE - 3PKG - Classic (SoHo)  100045056    $165.00
Stephanie Chinchilla
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100045056&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100045056>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $16.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $16.50
12/29/2016  Minu Shampoo 250mL  100104147    $25.00 Miguel Chanis
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100104147&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100104147>
   $1.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.25   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
12/29/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100099625    $135.00 Christine Yoo
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099625&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099625>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50
12/29/2016  FACE - 6PKG - Classic (SoHo)  10155    $270.00 Sharon Fan
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=10155&fl=true>
 [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=10155>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $27.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $27.00
Total:   $1,359.00   Sales:  13 Sales Commission:   $121.05
Grand total   $1,359.00   Sales:  13 Sales Commission:   $121.05

-- 
Thank you,

Asanda Accounts Department
150 Broad Hollow Rd, PH 11
Melville, NY 11747
Office Line (516) 771-7900
Work  Fax  (516) 771-7569