Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Dec 30th, 2016 at 8:20 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 06:50:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new mention from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-122701817655/).

---
#roster-leave-request
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-122701817655/archives/roster-leave-request/p1482167963000005

Pritish Nandi (10:49 PM, Dec 19th)
@pritish uploaded a file: Roster-19th Dec 2016- updated.xls

Vikram Saraswat (8:00 PM, Dec 30th)
@subir @ashish did half day today approved by SD

* * *

Also, since 1:56 PM on Dec 27th, when you were last in Slack, there have
been one hundred twenty-eight messages in ten channels, sixteen uploaded
files, and five comments on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.