Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Dec 27th, 2016 at 2:20 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 00:50:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new direct message from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-121696630855/).

---

@ramananda
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-121696630855/archives/D16V0PB41/p1482827216000006

Ingo Moirangthem (1:56 PM, Dec 27th)
chal

* * *

Also, since 1:56 PM on Dec 27th, when you were last in Slack, there have
been seven messages in two channels and four uploaded files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.