Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the lsmindia team for Dec 18th, 2016 at 6:35 pm
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 05:05:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ashish Dabral,

You have a new mention from the lsmindia team
(https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-118279072242/).

---
#roster-leave-request
View in the archives:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/x-26593337506-118279072242/archives/roster-leave-request/p1481866381000003

sumit (11:03 AM, Dec 16th)
I took half day off (2nd half) on December 14th - Approved by Subir.

Amit Shukla (6:22 PM, Dec 18th)
@subir @ashish: Change in shift timings. 1-10 PM today only. Approved by
Deeksha ma'am

* * *

Also, since 3:35pm on Dec 17, when you were last in Slack, there have
been fourteen messages in four channels, one comment on files.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b2e7028a46-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-7535942448-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a8e7534b2c-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-a3e25e7380-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-b69fc757cf-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/unsub/U0SHF9XEW-c3cadf66a0-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lsmindia-team.slack.com/account.