Subject: Fwd: Commission miscalculation for pay period (11/14-11/27)
From: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jay Smith <[email-masked]>, Joel Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 09:41:13 -0500

Hi Ashish,

Can you help Jamal Smith double check his comm. paid?

Thank you,
Daisy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jay Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 2:24 PM
Subject: Commission miscalculation for pay period (11/14-11/27)
To: Accounts Department <[email-masked]>, Joel Graham <
[email-masked]>

Hello,

As I have reviewed my commission on the mind and body application verses
the commission stub I noticed a difference of 103.38.

On the app it said that my total amount of commission earned was 567.30 vs
the 483.92. Below I have copied & pasted what is shown on my end so its a
little easier to sort through.

Thanks in advance for looking into this for me.

11/14/2016  Skin Firming/Toning Agent 150ml  100077358    $21.00
Emily Gordon
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100077358&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100077358>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10
11/14/2016  Tourmaline Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml  100100971    $29.00
Christine Baerga
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100100971&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100100971>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.45   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.45
11/14/2016  WAX - 6PKG - Women Brazilian  100049087    $234.00 Emma Weigman
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100049087&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100049087>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $23.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $23.40
11/14/2016  WAX - 6PKG - Women Underarm  100049087    $60.00 Emma Weigman
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100049087&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100049087>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.00
11/14/2016  WAX - 6PKG - Women Full Leg  100049087    $294.00 Emma Weigman
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100049087&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100049087>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $14.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $14.70
11/14/2016  Shampure Composition  100039063    $27.00 Sarah Penry
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100039063&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100039063>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70
11/14/2016  FACE - 6PKG - Classic (SoHo)  100101366    $240.00 Janet Upadhye
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101366&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101366>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $12.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $12.00
11/14/2016  Lovers Creep  100049087    $14.40 Emma Weigman
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100049087&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100049087>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.44   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.44
11/15/2016  Renight Oil  100096986    $69.00 Sangeeta Ahmed
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100096986&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100096986>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.90
11/15/2016  BK Hydrating Treatment Lotion - BB  1    $0.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00
11/15/2016  Comforting Tea Bags (1 box = 20 bags)  100096986    $19.00
Sangeeta Ahmed
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100096986&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100096986>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.90
11/15/2016  Deep Cleansing Clay Mask 125ml  100101106    $24.00 Cindy Breuer
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101106&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101106>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.40
11/16/2016  Damage Control 250mL  100094300    $18.00 Stephanie Gupana
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100094300&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100094300>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.80   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.80
11/16/2016  Brilliant Universal Styling Creme 150ml  1    $21.00
Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10
11/16/2016  Volumizing Tonic 100ml  1    $22.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.20
11/16/2016  Pure Abundance Style Prep  100039144    $21.60 Jennifer Kellogg
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100039144&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100039144>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.16   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.16
11/16/2016  Thickening Tonic  1    $29.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90
11/16/2016  smooth Infusion  1    $26.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60
11/16/2016  smooth Infusion  1    $26.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60
11/16/2016  Alchemic Conditioner Silver 250mL  1    $28.50 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $2.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.70
11/16/2016  NT Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner 250mL  100101476    $26.50
Amelia Lentz
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101476&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101476>
   $1.32   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.32   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.65
11/16/2016  Hair Building Pak Kit 250mL  100101476    $34.00 Amelia Lentz
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101476&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101476>
   $1.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.40
11/17/2016  Alchemic Conditioner Silver 250mL  100101431    $28.50
Jenn Zelmer
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101431&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101431>
   $1.42   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.42   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.85
11/17/2016  FACE - 3PKG - Classic (SoHo)  100047625    $144.00
Katherine Prior
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100047625&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100047625>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $7.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $7.20
11/17/2016  Rosemary Mint Shampoo 250ml  100099793    $13.50 Vianney Acevedo
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099793&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099793>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.35   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.35
11/17/2016  Scalp Remedy Dandruff Solution 125ml  100099793    $26.00
Vianney Acevedo
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099793&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099793>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60
11/17/2016  Men Pure-Formance Grooming Clay 75ml  1    $25.00
Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
11/18/2016  Men Pure-Formance Grooming Clay 75ml  100050331    $22.50
Jeffrey Eisenberg
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100050331&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100050331>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.12   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.12
11/18/2016  Invati Shampoo 200ml  100101656    $30.00 Charlotte Forrest
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101656&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101656>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00
11/18/2016  Invati Thickening Conditioner 200ml  100101656    $30.00
Charlotte Forrest
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101656&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101656>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00
11/18/2016  Invati Scalp Revitalizer 150ml  100101656    $63.00
Charlotte Forrest
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101656&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101656>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.30   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.30
11/18/2016  Nounou Hair Mas 75mL  100049618    $12.00 Larissa Ho
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100049618&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100049618>
   $0.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.20
11/18/2016  OI hand balm  1    $0.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00
11/18/2016  Damage Remedy Split End Repair  100100478    $32.00
Alessandra Rebaudi
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100100478&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100100478>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.20
11/19/2016  Tulasara - Bright Serum  100068990    $29.50 Pascale Pluijm
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100068990&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100068990>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.95   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.95
11/19/2016  Alchemic Conditioner Silver 250mL  1    $0.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00
11/19/2016  Alchemic Conditioner Silver 250mL  100101618    $28.50
Lawson Young
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101618&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101618>
   $1.42   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.42   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.85
11/19/2016  BK Gel Cleanser 150ml  100068990    $11.50 Pascale Pluijm
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100068990&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100068990>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.15   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.15
11/19/2016  Damage Remedy Conditioner 1000ml  100076832    $20.00
Karen Hidalgo
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100076832&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100076832>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00
11/19/2016  Be Curly Shampoo 1000ml  1    $63.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.30   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.30
11/19/2016  Blue Malva Conditioner 250ml  1    $0.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00
11/19/2016  Blue Malva Conditioner 250ml  100068990    $10.50 Pascale Pluijm
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100068990&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100068990>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.05   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.05
11/19/2016  Tourmaline Exfoliating Cleanser 150ml  100068990    $14.50
Pascale Pluijm
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100068990&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100068990>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.45   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.45
11/19/2016  Damage Remedy Shampoo 1000ml  100076832    $20.00 Karen Hidalgo
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100076832&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100076832>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00
11/19/2016  Men's Pure-Formance Shampoo 1000ml  100076832    $20.00
Karen Hidalgo
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100076832&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100076832>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00
11/19/2016  Shampure Dry Shampoo 56.00g  100068990    $15.00 Pascale Pluijm
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100068990&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100068990>
   $1.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00
11/19/2016  Medium Hold Pliable Paste 125mL  1    $28.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $2.80   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.80   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.60
11/19/2016  Scalp Benefits Shampoo 250ml  100081232    $21.00 Venitha Gopi
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081232&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081232>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.10
11/19/2016  Strong Moulding Clay 100mL  1    $32.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $3.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.40
11/19/2016  BK Intense Hydrating Soft Creme 50mL  100068990    $20.00
Pascale Pluijm
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100068990&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100068990>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00
11/19/2016  NAILS - 6PKG - Spa Mani  100081232    $84.00 Venitha Gopi
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081232&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081232>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.40
11/22/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Men Back  100067173    $159.00 Josh Paul
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100067173&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100067173>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $15.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $15.90
11/22/2016  HAIR - 6PKG - Blowout  100014031    $189.00 Tania Martinez
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100014031&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100014031>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.90
11/22/2016  Control Paste 50mL  1    $25.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
11/22/2016  BK Hydrating Lotion 500ml  1    $86.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.60
11/22/2016  Alchemic Conditioner Silver 250mL  1    $0.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00
11/22/2016  LASH - 3PKG - Ultra Glm First Visit + 2WK Refill  100014031
 $234.00 Tania Martinez
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100014031&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100014031>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $23.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $23.40
11/22/2016  Tulasara - Firm Serum  1    $59.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.90
11/22/2016  Tulasara - Awakening Ritual  1    $89.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.90
11/23/2016  Lo-Fi  100081112    $14.40 Viviane Scott
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081112&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081112>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.44   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.44
11/23/2016  Tenderoni  100081112    $18.00 Viviane Scott
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081112&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081112>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.80   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.80
11/23/2016  Hair Building Pak Kit 250mL  100101873    $34.00
Diana Macaluso
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101873&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101873>
   $1.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.40
11/23/2016  Men Pure-Formance Pomade 75ml  1    $25.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
11/23/2016  Control Force 258g  100099911    $30.00 Chris Reyes
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100099911&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100099911>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.50
11/23/2016  Rosemary Mint Shampoo 1000ml  1    $35.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.50
11/23/2016  HAIR - 6PKG - Blowout  100090172    $189.00 Ashley Espinal
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100090172&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100090172>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $18.90
11/23/2016  Smooth Infusion Naturally Straight 150mL  1    $26.00
Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60
11/23/2016  MSG - 6PKG - Signtr 50 (Park)  100067124    $360.00 Felice Oper
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100067124&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100067124>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $36.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $36.00
11/23/2016  LASH - 3PKG - Ultra Glm 2wk Refil  100094040    $191.00
Jessica Serna
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100094040&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100094040>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $19.10   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $19.10
11/23/2016  WAX - 6PKG - Women Brazilian  100086781    $234.00 Nytia Baker
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100086781&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100086781>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $23.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $23.40
11/23/2016  WAX - 6PKG - Women Underarm  100081751    $60.00 Deanna Bunch
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081751&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081751>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.00
11/23/2016  Relaxing Moisturizing Fluid 125mL  28831    $26.00
Ellie Smithback
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=28831&fl=true>
 [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=28831>
   $2.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.60   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.20
11/23/2016  Love Smooth Shampoo 250mL  100090172    $25.00 Ashley Espinal
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100090172&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100090172>
   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.00
11/23/2016  Love Smooth Conditioner 250mL  100090172    $29.00
Ashley Espinal
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100090172&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100090172>
   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.80
11/25/2016  Volu Shampoo 250mL  100079281    $25.00 Erika Defibaugh
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100079281&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100079281>
   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.00
11/25/2016  Minu Serum 150mL  100079281    $23.50 Erika Defibaugh
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100079281&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100079281>
   $2.35   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.35   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $4.70
11/25/2016  Lash - Lush 3 Week Refill - 6pck  100039994    $332.00
Brigitte Kum
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100039994&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100039994>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $33.20   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $33.20
11/25/2016  MSG - 6PKG - Specialty 50 (Park)  100058362    $420.00
Sonali Nigam
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100058362&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100058362>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $42.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $42.00
11/25/2016  Phomollient REFILL 200ml  1    $20.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.00
11/25/2016  Shampure Shampoo 1000ml  1    $40.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $4.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $4.00
11/25/2016  Control Paste 50mL  1    $25.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50
11/25/2016  Invati Shampoo 200ml  100065177    $30.00 Tammy Wang
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100065177&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100065177>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.00
11/25/2016  Dry Texturizer 211g  100089667    $29.00 Allison Daugila
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100089667&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100089667>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90
11/26/2016  BK Hydrating Treatment Lotion  100101944    $27.00
Christine Garcia
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101944&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101944>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.70
11/26/2016  Alchemic Conditioner Silver 250mL  100102001    $18.50 Sally Xu
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100102001&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100102001>
   $1.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.85   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.70
11/26/2016  Madder Root Conditioner 250ml  100091764    $18.90 Corey Pargee
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100091764&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100091764>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.89   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.89
11/26/2016  Volumizing Tonic 100ml  100063093    $44.00 LUCIANA SIKULA
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100063093&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100063093>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $4.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $4.40
11/26/2016  NAILS - 6PKG - Spa Mani  100086232    $84.00 Angela Zhao
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100086232&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100086232>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $8.40
11/26/2016  Rosemary Mint Conditioner 250ml  100102042    $13.50
Jenna Shapiro
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100102042&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100102042>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.35   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.35
11/26/2016  Rosemary Mint Shampoo 250ml  100102042    $13.50 Jenna Shapiro
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100102042&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100102042>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.35   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $1.35
11/26/2016  BK Intense Hydrating Soft Creme 50mL  100101944    $40.00
Christine Garcia
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100101944&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100101944>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $4.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $4.00
11/26/2016  WAX - 3PKG - Women Brazilian  100076013    $135.00
Keshia Laporte
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100076013&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100076013>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $13.50
11/26/2016  Melu Hair Shield 250mL  100053085    $34.00 Dale Scudder
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100053085&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100053085>
   $3.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $3.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $6.80
11/26/2016  Love Smooth Shampoo 250mL  1    $25.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.00
11/26/2016  FACE - 3PKG - Classic (SoHo)  100083634    $144.00
Sara Valenzuela
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100083634&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100083634>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $14.40   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $14.40
11/26/2016  Love Smooth Conditioner 250mL  1    $29.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.90   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.80
11/26/2016  OI Body Wash 280 mL  1    $25.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.50   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $5.00
11/27/2016  Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair 100ml  100081293    $28.00
Carrie Coyle
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=100081293&fl=true>
   [Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=100081293>
   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.80   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $2.80
11/27/2016  NT Replumping Hair Fill 100mL  1    $0.00 Walk-in Walk-in
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/main_info.asp?id=1&fl=true>
[Logs]
<https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/adm/adm_clt_conlog.asp?clientid=1>
 $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00   $0.00
Total:   $5,889.30   Sales:  99 Sales Commission:   $587.30
Grand total   $5,889.30   Sales:  99 Sales Commission:   $587.30

Have a great day,
-- 
Jay Smith

-- 
Thank you,

Asanda Accounts Department
150 Broad Hollow Rd, PH 11
Melville, NY 11747
Office Line (516) 771-7900
Work  Fax  (516) 771-7569