Subject: Daily Report: September 26 , 2014
From: Elvis George Philip <[email-masked]>
To: Akhil P Walia <[email-masked]>, Suneel <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:05:23 +0530 (IST)

Daily Report: September 26 , 2014

Agent Name: Elvis George Philip

Login Time: 12:30 AM
Logout Time:09:30 AM

CASES

1.      Number of Tickets Resolved:1

2.      Number of Tickets Escalated:

3.      Number of Tickets Updated:2

Total Number of Tickets worked upon (1+2+3):3
---------------
CHATS:

1.      Number of Chats self-attended:33

2.      Number of Chats transferred:10

        Total Number of Chats Received in Shift (1+2):43

CASES IN CHATS:

        Number of Tickets Created (through Chat):5
        
1.      Number of Tickets Resolved (through Chat):

2.      Number of Tickets Escalated (through Chat):4

3.      Number of Tickets Updated (through Chat):1

Total Number of Tickets Handled (through Chat) (1+2+3):

Log of Tickets created through Chat:

Created Case#                                           Type of Query                       Status
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54993              product description                updated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/55348              access denied                      escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/55345              JBB product missing                escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/55354              error in bestbuy                   escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/55381              JBB order status                   escalated

----------------

Log of Cases worked upon:

Case#                                            Type of Query                              Status
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54983       missing commission                         resolved
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54617       missing commission                         updated 
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/55299       product description                        updated