Subject: Daily Report(Kartik P Rao)
From: "Kartik P. Rao" <[email-masked]>
To: akhil <[email-masked]>, Ashish <[email-masked]>, suneel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 05:54:17 +0530 (IST)

Daily Report: September 23, 2014

Agent Name: Kartik P Rao

Login Time:8:25

Logout Time:5:30

CHATS:

1.      Number of Chats self-attended:34

2.      Number of Chats transferred:9

         Total Number of Chats Received in Shift (1+2):43

CASES IN CHATS

        Number of Tickets Created (through Chat):4 

1.      Number of Tickets Resolved (through Chat):1

2.      Number of Tickets Escalated (through Chat):3

3.      Number of Tickets Updated (through Chat):4

Total Number of Tickets Handled (through Chat) (1+2+3): 

Log of Tickets created through Chat:

Created Case#                                           Type of Query

https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54554              payment request cancellation                   escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54583              missing order                                  escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54614              account upgrade
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54617              missing commissions                            escalated
----------------

CALLS

1.      Number of Calls self-attended:NA

2.      Number of Calls transferred: NA
Total Number of Calls Received in Shift (1+2): NA

----------------

CASES

1.      Number of Tickets Resolved:3

2.      Number of Tickets Escalated:1

3.      Number of Tickets Updated:1

4.      Total number of tickets:5

Log of Cases worked upon:

Case#                                                  Type of Query

https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54280             domain error
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54045             qualification                                   escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/52792             affiliate beta
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54543             missing order
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54644             dup tk

_____________________________________