Subject: Daily Report(Kartik P Rao)
From: "Kartik P. Rao" <[email-masked]>
To: akhil <[email-masked]>, Ashish <[email-masked]>, suneel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 05:56:15 +0530 (IST)

Daily Report: September 22, 2014

Agent Name: Kartik P Rao

Login Time:8:29

Logout Time:5:30

CHATS:

1.      Number of Chats self-attended:26

2.      Number of Chats transferred:10

         Total Number of Chats Received in Shift (1+2):36

CASES IN CHATS

        Number of Tickets Created (through Chat): 2  

1.      Number of Tickets Resolved (through Chat):0

2.      Number of Tickets Escalated (through Chat):2

3.      Number of Tickets Updated (through Chat):0

Total Number of Tickets Handled (through Chat) (1+2+3):2

Log of Tickets created through Chat:

Created Case#                                           Type of Query

https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54242              FM error                                    escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54245              missing commissions                         escalated

----------------

CALLS

1.      Number of Calls self-attended:NA

2.      Number of Calls transferred: NA
Total Number of Calls Received in Shift (1+2): NA

----------------

CASES

1.      Number of Tickets Resolved:4

2.      Number of Tickets Escalated:2

3.      Number of Tickets Updated:2

4.      Total number of tickets:8

Log of Cases worked upon:

Case#                                                  Type of Query

https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54045             comp plan
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54055             affiliate inquiry                           escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54023             refund                                      escalated to T2
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/53073             shipping inquiry
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54045             qualification
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/54280             domain error
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/52066             account cancellation
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/52792             affiliate beta

_____________________________________