Subject: Daily Report(Kartik P Rao)
From: "Kartik P. Rao" <[email-masked]>
To: akhil <[email-masked]>, Ashish <[email-masked]>, suneel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 05:57:04 +0530 (IST)

Daily Report: September 14, 2014

Agent Name: Kartik P Rao

Login Time:8:15

Logout Time:5:30

CHATS:

1.      Number of Chats self-attended:18

2.      Number of Chats transferred:0

         Total Number of Chats Received in Shift (1+2):18

CASES IN CHATS

        Number of Tickets Created (through Chat):1  

1.      Number of Tickets Resolved (through Chat):0

2.      Number of Tickets Escalated (through Chat): 

3.      Number of Tickets Updated (through Chat):0

Total Number of Tickets Handled (through Chat) (1+2+3): 

Log of Tickets created through Chat:

Created Case#                                           Type of Query

https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/52288              missing commissions                escalated
https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/52300              address change                     escalated
----------------

CALLS

1.      Number of Calls self-attended:NA

2.      Number of Calls transferred: NA
Total Number of Calls Received in Shift (1+2): NA

----------------

CASES

1.      Number of Tickets Resolved:1

2.      Number of Tickets Escalated:0

3.      Number of Tickets Updated:0

4.      Total number of tickets:1

Log of Cases worked upon:

Case#                                                  Type of Query

https://zhunrize.desk.com/agent/case/52123             missing commissions

_____________________________________