Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-04-07
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2023 23:30:08 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   3239   received
  12227   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
     14   bounced
     57   rejected (0%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

 109391k  bytes received
   1627m  bytes delivered
   1471   senders
     30   sending hosts/domains
    101   recipients
      5   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         353       1302          0          0          5 
    0100-0200         199        946          0          0          3 
    0200-0300         186        967          0          0          2 
    0300-0400         182        943          0          0          2 
    0400-0500         213       1021          0          0          2 
    0500-0600         171        820          0          0          5 
    0600-0700         196        916          0          0          7 
    0700-0800         156        701          0          0          4 
    0800-0900          95        596          0          2          1 
    0900-1000         284        880          0          3          4 
    1000-1100          71        312          0          2          1 
    1100-1200          62        166          0          0          1 
    1200-1300          90        300          0          0          0 
    1300-1400          82        184          0          0          1 
    1400-1500          67        166          0          1          2 
    1500-1600         102        353          0          6         10 
    1600-1700          74        146          0          0          0 
    1700-1800          61        117          0          0          0 
    1800-1900          95        187          0          0          0 
    1900-2000          74        142          0          0          1 
    2000-2100          93        194          0          0          1 
    2100-2200         147        314          0          0          0 
    2200-2300         136        362          0          0          2 
    2300-2400          50        192          0          0          3 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
  11252     1611m       0     1.4 s   20.0 s  lsmindia.com
    827     9068k       0     1.5 s    6.0 s  livesalesman.com
     85     3123k       0     2.6 s   10.0 s  releasewellbeingcenter.com
     60     4500k       0     1.4 s    2.6 s  landmarkgroup.com
      3    36207        0     0.8 s    1.2 s  glopal.com

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
    844     9715k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    754     8679k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    729    11640k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
    288     2411k  lsmindia.com
    111    55857k  crystel.co
    110     7974k  landmarkgroup.com
     95     3849k  mail-us.atlassian.net
     80   218785   spmailtechno.com
     57     3176k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     57      806k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
     25     1975k  email.teams.microsoft.com
     20     2111k  return.smtpcorp.com
     13    93566   releasewellbeingcenter.com
      8   132280   frcntdkim.freshconnect.io
      8   101934   jotform.com
      7    19224   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
      6   123078   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
      6    78755   formresponse.com
      4   154705   outlook.com
      3   120879   em.centrepointstores.com
      2    39300   naukri.com
      2    26156   docusign.net
      2    18572   accountprotection.microsoft.com
      2    14030   gmail.com
      1    23284   outbound.intercom.getguru.com
      1    17122   amazonses.com
      1    11339   identity-reachout.bounces.google.com
      1    11233   glopal.com
      1     9356   gaia.bounces.google.com
      1     9265   em7291.tabby.ai

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
    233   from=<>
    173   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     95   [email-masked]
     64   msprvs1=19461ZKz92-hm=[email-masked]
     50   bounces+2329050-2852-maram.said=[email-masked]
     43   bounces+2329050-e301-ibrahim.rayia=[email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]
     41   [email-masked]
     36   [email-masked]
     34   bounces+2329050-a09b-gourav.kanchan=[email-masked]
     33   [email-masked]
     32   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
     31   [email-masked]
     28   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
     27   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-40bd-ali.atef=[email-masked]
     25   [email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-9ddb-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+2329050-f2c5-yashi.gupta=[email-masked]
     20   [email-masked]
     19   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     19   [email-masked]
     19   [email-masked]
     18   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
     18   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     17   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-c487-samradh.chauhan=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
     16   msprvs1=19462Z42TOucv=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+us.1.1125156.5948861-support=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
     13   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
     13   bounces+2329050-f819-renad.waleed=[email-masked]
     13   [email-masked]
     12   bounces+us.1.1125156.5934741-support=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-50ed-riya.khatiyal=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-9478-aparna.sharma=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-a375-rana.almotri=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.6009651-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-ade1-sara.turkistani=[email-masked]
      9   [email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.6009915-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-dea3-rana.alshryan=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
      8   [email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-6e1c-taher.mohammad=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    687   [email-masked]
    612   [email-masked]
    592   [email-masked]
    524   [email-masked]
    520   [email-masked]
    518   [email-masked]
    506   [email-masked]
    495   [email-masked]
    490   [email-masked]
    488   [email-masked]
    480   [email-masked]
    466   [email-masked]
    466   [email-masked]
    464   [email-masked]
    326   [email-masked]
    278   [email-masked]
    239   [email-masked]
    210   [email-masked]
    154   [email-masked]
    150   [email-masked]
    148   [email-masked]
    138   [email-masked]
    136   [email-masked]
    122   [email-masked]
    122   [email-masked]
    119   [email-masked]
    114   [email-masked]
    110   [email-masked]
    110   [email-masked]
    107   [email-masked]
    102   [email-masked]
    101   [email-masked]
     94   [email-masked]
     92   [email-masked]
     87   [email-masked]
     87   [email-masked]
     87   [email-masked]
     85   [email-masked]
     82   [email-masked]
     80   [email-masked]
     80   [email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     67   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     62   [email-masked]
     60   [email-masked]
     60   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     54   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
  50246k  [email-masked]
   4659k  [email-masked]
   4147k  [email-masked]
   3849k  [email-masked]
   1975k  [email-masked]
   1828k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
   1554k  [email-masked]
   1314k  [email-masked]
    681k  [email-masked]
    677k  [email-masked]
    615k  bounces+2329050-2ce1-laith.almohamd=[email-masked]
    612k  [email-masked]
 509389   [email-masked]
 475886   bounces+2329050-7be8-nikhil.tiwari=[email-masked]
 457800   bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]
 445338   bounces+2329050-2852-maram.said=[email-masked]
 346507   from=<>
 337960   [email-masked]
 324568   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
 324262   bounces+2329050-e301-ibrahim.rayia=[email-masked]
 300846   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
 282601   bounces+2329050-a09b-gourav.kanchan=[email-masked]
 276457   [email-masked]
 255537   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
 232600   [email-masked]
 230258   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
 227171   [email-masked]
 202360   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
 199765   bounces+2329050-6e1c-taher.mohammad=[email-masked]
 199340   bounces+us.1.1125156.5915047-support=[email-masked]
 197555   bT.ny22n5od30=tcsj9boo8fl1=[email-masked]
 196217   [email-masked]
 195749   [email-masked]
 195559   [email-masked]
 195097   [email-masked]
 194975   [email-masked]
 194942   [email-masked]
 194913   [email-masked]
 192359   bT.5tdio5od30=opnprs8sk26q=[email-masked]
 191149   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
 188553   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
 187014   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
 175023   msprvs1=19461ZKz92-hm=[email-masked]
 171794   bounces+2329050-40bd-ali.atef=[email-masked]
 158983   [email-masked]
 152890   [email-masked]
 147865   bounces+2329050-9ddb-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
 140564   bounces+2329050-f819-renad.waleed=[email-masked]
 133762   bounces+2329050-f2c5-yashi.gupta=[email-masked]
 132280   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
 132994k  [email-masked]
 132399k  [email-masked]
 130414k  [email-masked]
 130209k  [email-masked]
 129891k  [email-masked]
 129370k  [email-masked]
 128829k  [email-masked]
 128703k  [email-masked]
 128684k  [email-masked]
 128373k  [email-masked]
 128364k  [email-masked]
 128271k  [email-masked]
   5931k  [email-masked]
   5714k  [email-masked]
   4352k  [email-masked]
   4236k  [email-masked]
   3769k  [email-masked]
   3691k  [email-masked]
   3428k  [email-masked]
   3304k  [email-masked]
   3164k  [email-masked]
   3164k  [email-masked]
   3164k  [email-masked]
   3123k  [email-masked]
   2928k  [email-masked]
   2839k  [email-masked]
   2743k  [email-masked]
   2718k  [email-masked]
   2686k  [email-masked]
   2362k  [email-masked]
   2257k  [email-masked]
   2209k  [email-masked]
   2180k  [email-masked]
   2046k  [email-masked]
   2030k  [email-masked]
   1944k  [email-masked]
   1839k  [email-masked]
   1719k  [email-masked]
   1570k  [email-masked]
   1458k  [email-masked]
   1433k  [email-masked]
   1385k  [email-masked]
   1368k  [email-masked]
   1313k  [email-masked]
   1275k  [email-masked]
   1193k  [email-masked]
   1095k  [email-masked]
   1055k  [email-masked]
    860k  [email-masked]
    857k  [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  none (total: 14)
        14   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 47)
          17   [email-masked]
          12   [email-masked]
           6   [email-masked]
           5   [email-masked]
           4   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
    Relay access denied (total: 10)
           5   103.163.214.103
           5   147.78.103.168

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 2)
         2   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
  smtpd (total: 346)
        59   hostname crystelcall.com does not resolve to address 194.165.12...
        52   hostname 212.118.29.216.ua.batelco.jo does not resolve to addre...
        45   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
        20   hostname 104-168-34-177-host.colocrossing.com does not resolve ...
         6   SASL authentication failure: Password verification failed
         5   unknown[92.204.188.249]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         5   unknown[92.204.188.249]: SASL PLAIN authentication failed: auth...
         5   hostname zg-1220g-150.stretchoid.com does not resolve to addres...
         5   hostname zg-1220d-41.stretchoid.com does not resolve to address...
         5   hostname zg-1220c-198.stretchoid.com does not resolve to addres...
         3   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address...
         3   hostname reverse.rain.network does not resolve to address 41.21...
         2   hostname 116.staticrdns.eonix.net does not resolve to address 1...
         2   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.153...
         2   hostname 223-30-0-0.lan.sify.net does not resolve to address 22...
         1   unknown[200.87.26.100]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[180.117.20.104]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[186.239.155.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[182.75.17.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[221.218.102.110]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[223.30.243.110]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[50.208.96.113]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[180.169.25.114]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[61.135.37.114]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[202.153.37.115]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.160.62.11]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[222.105.83.116]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[43.251.255.122]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[170.79.86.123]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.192.213.124]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   c-98-226-238-125.hsd1.il.comcast.net[98.226.238.125]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[138.75.222.128]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[187.161.85.133]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[189.216.254.136]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[105.255.121.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[45.229.18.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[103.72.178.142]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.179.138.144]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[122.160.140.145]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[176.12.135.155]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[114.255.134.165]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[113.88.83.172]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[114.88.160.183]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[191.36.153.190]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[58.37.89.194]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[66.96.204.197]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[59.26.60.199]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   96-91-222-20-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net[96.91.222.20]: SASL...
         1   unknown[122.165.203.21]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[60.223.247.218]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[183.62.20.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   pool-173-79-105-22.washdc.fios.verizon.net[173.79.105.22]: SASL...
         1   unknown[2.57.219.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         1   111-70-28-22.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.28.22]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[196.0.87.222]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[187.93.241.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[59.175.185.226]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[219.139.192.226]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[41.222.119.228]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.194.250.230]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[46.249.124.234]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   cpe-98-10-121-246.rochester.res.rr.com[98.10.121.246]: SASL LOG...
         1   unknown[61.111.6.246]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[50.236.203.254]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[191.102.120.255]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   206.57.253.84.static.wline.lns.sme.cust.swisscom.ch[84.253.57.2...
         1   unknown[201.91.101.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.147.142.27]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[84.243.238.30]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[101.230.117.34]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[157.122.198.36]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[116.228.183.38]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   broadband-188-255-75-43.ip.moscow.rt.ru[188.255.75.43]: SASL LO...
         1   unknown[61.134.100.46]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[146.56.138.48]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[101.13.0.50]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[58.218.196.51]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.203.210.5]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[120.133.70.5]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[183.230.228.58]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[85.152.57.60]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[182.78.187.62]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[187.217.135.66]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[59.152.41.75]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[186.201.237.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[216.6.87.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   80.sub-166-166-235.myvzw.com[166.166.235.80]: SASL LOGIN authen...
         1   unknown[222.189.163.82]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.21.186.82]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[24.209.178.87]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[115.23.23.89]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[194.169.175.93]: SASL PLAIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-021.203.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname nsg-static-226.99.76.182-airtel.com does not resolve t...
         1   hostname 1.243.66.125.broad.zg.sc.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname 194.89.37.58.broad.xw.sh.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname 61.105.110.36.static.bjtelecom.net does not resolve to...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-011.62.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-202.252.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 187-8-107-198.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         1   hostname mail.wika-mc.cn does not resolve to address 58.218.196.51
         1   hostname 197-204-96-66.myrepublic.com.sg does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-252.126.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-tn-dynamic-159.249.227.110.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname mattf.ca.old does not resolve to address 104.131.147.1...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-198.16.185.136.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname 58-186-75-xxx-dynamic.hcm.fpt.vn does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 189-108-147-210.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not r...
         1   hostname 189-56-197-129.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not re...
         1   hostname 223-22-233-92.mobile.dynamic.aptg.com.tw does not reso...
         1   hostname 187.161.85.133-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname customer-189-216-254-136.cablevision.net.mx does not r...
         1   hostname 14.143.150.68.static-kolkatta.vsnl.net.in does not res...
         1   hostname mail.microwareitalia.com does not resolve to address 9...
         1   hostname customer-187-217-135-66.uninet-ide.com.mx does not res...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-069.5.170.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname abts-tn-dynamic-223.248.227.110.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-060.110.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname ip-201-168-130-242.marcatel.net.mx does not resolve to...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-150.6.170.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname net-194-169-175-93.cust.as211760.net does not resolve ...
         1   hostname 187-93-241-2.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not reso...
         1   hostname 50-208-96-113-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net does not ...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-157.116.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-mum-dynamic-144.138.179.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 187.185.146.167.cable.dyn.cableonline.com.mx does not ...
         1   hostname cm-staticip-85-152-57-60.telecable.es does not resolve...
         1   hostname 136.24.32.36.adsl-pool.ah.cnuninet.net does not resolv...
         1   hostname nsg-static-106.17.75.182-airtel.com does not resolve t...
         1   hostname 218.247.223.60.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname azteca-comunicaciones.com does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 186.21.103.in-addr.tripleplay.in does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname gen-024-209-178-87.res.spectrum.com does not resolve t...
         1   hostname 201-91-101-26.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         1   hostname 128.222.75.138.unknown.m1.com.sg does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 43-251-255-122.optix.pk does not resolve to address 43...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-242.119.170.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 4.42.48.59.broad.cz.sx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does not...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-127.111.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname host-95-131-12-198.bb-nsk.sib.mts.ru does not resolve ...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-145.140.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname ns1648.ztomy.com does not resolve to address 59.152.41.75

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 6)
         6   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15