Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-04-05
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2023 23:30:08 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   3774   received
  13140   delivered
      0   forwarded
      1   deferred  (1  deferrals)
      5   bounced
     80   rejected (0%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

 140806k  bytes received
   1806m  bytes delivered
   1556   senders
     35   sending hosts/domains
    108   recipients
      7   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         328       1331          1          0          7 
    0100-0200         285       1219          0          0         14 
    0200-0300         281       1223          0          0          5 
    0300-0400         273       1146          0          0          4 
    0400-0500         242        950          0          0          7 
    0500-0600         220       1044          0          0          2 
    0600-0700         195        876          0          0          3 
    0700-0800         181        873          0          2         13 
    0800-0900         139        699          0          3          2 
    0900-1000         193        568          0          0          0 
    1000-1100         144        339          0          0          3 
    1100-1200          89        217          0          0          1 
    1200-1300          86        196          0          0          2 
    1300-1400          83        158          0          0          1 
    1400-1500          57        106          0          0          0 
    1500-1600          58        111          0          0          0 
    1600-1700          62        133          0          0          0 
    1700-1800          53        104          0          0          2 
    1800-1900          96        192          0          0          0 
    1900-2000         197        388          0          0          1 
    2000-2100         120        240          0          0          1 
    2100-2200         139        295          0          0          0 
    2200-2300         190        502          0          0          8 
    2300-2400          63        230          0          0          4 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
  12090     1789m       0     1.5 s   31.0 s  lsmindia.com
    944     8209k       1     1.8 s    5.9 m  livesalesman.com
     57     6651k       0     1.4 s    2.6 s  landmarkgroup.com
     34     1195k       0     3.2 s   15.0 s  releasewellbeingcenter.com
      6      898k       0     1.6 s    3.9 s  crystel.co
      6   165131        0     1.4 s    2.7 s  arg.com.bh
      3     6702        0     1.4 s    3.2 s  utu.global

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
   1009    16264k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    965    10977k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    729    12173k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
    322     1894k  lsmindia.com
    137    13776k  landmarkgroup.com
    121    66407k  crystel.co
    119     4838k  mail-us.atlassian.net
    106   290006   spmailtechno.com
     72     1136k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
     42     2311k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     28   400478   jotform.com
     21     1706k  email.teams.microsoft.com
     13   277351   livesalesman.com
     13   254928   frcntdkim.freshconnect.io
     12     4602k  docusign.net
     10    98207   releasewellbeingcenter.com
     10    27473   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
      7      968k  return.smtpcorp.com
      7   208221   outlook.com
      6   123783   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
      4    69131   frwfiddkim.freshworks.com
      4    35610   gmail.com
      3    83254   em.centrepointstores.com
      2    46410   helloverify.com
      2    18558   accountprotection.microsoft.com
      1     1417k  em2249.delightchat.io
      1   114156   hello.scribd.com
      1    75809   smsaexpress.com
      1    62160   em.uber.com
      1    59763   insideapple.apple.com
      1    50006   direct.plantronics.com
      1    36104   bounce.e.zoom.us
      1    24447   bounce.send.grammarly.com
      1    19939   em.engagement.atlassian.com
      1    11016   bullseyeoutsourcing.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
    293   from=<>
    256   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
    119   [email-masked]
     76   msprvs1=19459ymlf5imE=[email-masked]
     72   bounces+2329050-2852-maram.said=[email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     56   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     43   [email-masked]
     43   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
     35   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
     34   bounces+2329050-269d-prachi.sharma=[email-masked]
     33   bounces+2329050-ade1-sara.turkistani=[email-masked]
     32   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
     31   bounces+2329050-9478-aparna.sharma=[email-masked]
     30   msprvs1=19460qaxNQBlM=[email-masked]
     29   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     27   [email-masked]
     26   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-c487-samradh.chauhan=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-f819-renad.waleed=[email-masked]
     24   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     23   bounces+2329050-50ed-riya.khatiyal=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
     21   [email-masked]
     20   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
     19   bounces+2329050-40bd-ali.atef=[email-masked]
     18   bounces+2329050-f2c5-yashi.gupta=[email-masked]
     17   bounces+2329050-cbe4-heba.makkawi=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
     15   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     12   [email-masked]
     12   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
     12   [email-masked]
     10   bounces+4491982-9581-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+us.1.1125156.5996605-support=[email-masked]
     10   [email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5995370-support=[email-masked]
      9   [email-masked]
      9   [email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.-1-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5901515-support=[email-masked]
      8   [email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5933480-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5964792-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5992553-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    858   [email-masked]
    812   [email-masked]
    611   [email-masked]
    610   [email-masked]
    608   [email-masked]
    586   [email-masked]
    576   [email-masked]
    576   [email-masked]
    554   [email-masked]
    552   [email-masked]
    551   [email-masked]
    526   [email-masked]
    519   [email-masked]
    392   [email-masked]
    350   [email-masked]
    248   [email-masked]
    207   [email-masked]
    194   [email-masked]
    188   [email-masked]
    184   [email-masked]
    180   [email-masked]
    174   [email-masked]
    152   [email-masked]
    146   [email-masked]
    128   [email-masked]
    128   [email-masked]
    124   [email-masked]
    118   [email-masked]
    116   [email-masked]
    114   [email-masked]
    102   [email-masked]
    101   [email-masked]
     90   [email-masked]
     88   [email-masked]
     86   [email-masked]
     80   [email-masked]
     78   [email-masked]
     70   [email-masked]
     65   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     57   [email-masked]
     53   [email-masked]
     50   [email-masked]
     48   [email-masked]
     48   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
  57041k  [email-masked]
   4838k  [email-masked]
   4602k  [email-masked]
   4305k  [email-masked]
   3853k  [email-masked]
   3311k  [email-masked]
   3083k  [email-masked]
   3075k  [email-masked]
   2639k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
   1706k  [email-masked]
   1627k  [email-masked]
   1417k  bounces+18531992-a946-rohan.panwar=[email-masked]
   1002k  [email-masked]
    886k  [email-masked]
    851k  bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]
    781k  bounces+us.1.1125156.5816129-support=[email-masked]
    681k  bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
    634k  [email-masked]
    595k  [email-masked]
    538k  bounces+2329050-2852-maram.said=[email-masked]
    521k  bounces+us.1.1125156.-1-support=[email-masked]
 500858   [email-masked]
 470703   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
 457858   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
 448276   from=<>
 400478   [email-masked]
 392388   bounces+us.1.1125156.5717192-support=[email-masked]
 359802   bounces+2329050-7be8-nikhil.tiwari=[email-masked]
 342823   [email-masked]
 319020   bounces+2329050-e359-jinana.parveen=[email-masked]
 277768   bounces+us.1.1125156.5994361-support=[email-masked]
 276076   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
 275190   bounces+2329050-ade1-sara.turkistani=[email-masked]
 269983   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
 266948   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
 262448   bounces+us.1.1125156.5998266-support=[email-masked]
 251208   bounces+2329050-f819-renad.waleed=[email-masked]
 250420   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
 237309   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
 234400   bounces+2329050-269d-prachi.sharma=[email-masked]
 227079   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
 222868   [email-masked]
 220345   bT.02l4jqnd30=xsiwbjd21f4l=[email-masked]
 218278   [email-masked]
 214530   bT.qy1nmqnd30=3u1q5kp3tvbc=[email-masked]
 213587   bounces+2329050-c487-samradh.chauhan=[email-masked]
 210127   [email-masked]
 209783   bounces+us.1.1125156.5988607-support=[email-masked]
 207990   msprvs1=19459ymlf5imE=[email-masked]
 206242   bounces+2329050-9478-aparna.sharma=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
 166112k  [email-masked]
 162516k  [email-masked]
 161738k  [email-masked]
 155545k  [email-masked]
 155118k  [email-masked]
 153898k  [email-masked]
 153540k  [email-masked]
 153217k  [email-masked]
 153152k  [email-masked]
 152821k  [email-masked]
 152588k  [email-masked]
   8343k  [email-masked]
   6548k  [email-masked]
   5386k  [email-masked]
   5088k  [email-masked]
   4378k  [email-masked]
   4237k  [email-masked]
   3704k  [email-masked]
   3496k  [email-masked]
   3381k  [email-masked]
   3320k  [email-masked]
   3258k  [email-masked]
   3111k  [email-masked]
   2969k  [email-masked]
   2792k  [email-masked]
   2645k  [email-masked]
   2635k  [email-masked]
   2578k  [email-masked]
   2573k  [email-masked]
   2356k  [email-masked]
   2030k  [email-masked]
   1897k  [email-masked]
   1897k  [email-masked]
   1858k  [email-masked]
   1815k  [email-masked]
   1806k  [email-masked]
   1786k  [email-masked]
   1786k  [email-masked]
   1776k  [email-masked]
   1775k  [email-masked]
   1774k  [email-masked]
   1749k  [email-masked]
   1704k  [email-masked]
   1539k  [email-masked]
   1464k  [email-masked]
   1459k  [email-masked]
   1363k  [email-masked]
   1317k  [email-masked]
   1317k  [email-masked]
   1293k  [email-masked]

message deferral detail
-----------------------
  smtp (total: 1)
         1   Host not found, try again

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  none (total: 5)
         5   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 68)
          40   [email-masked]
           5   [email-masked]
           4   [email-masked]
           4   [email-masked]
           4   [email-masked]
           4   [email-masked]
           3   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
    Relay access denied (total: 12)
           5   147.78.103.171
           5   212.87.204.156
           2   185.254.37.16

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 14)
        14   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
  smtp (total: 2)
         1   no MX host for livesalesman.com has a valid address record
         1   problem talking to service private/scache: Connection timed out
  smtpd (total: 446)
        66   hostname 212.118.29.216.ua.batelco.jo does not resolve to addre...
        55   hostname crystelcall.com does not resolve to address 194.165.12...
        47   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
         5   hostname internettl.org does not resolve to address 104.152.52.208
         5   hostname zg-1220h-174.stretchoid.com does not resolve to addres...
         4   unknown[117.44.244.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         4   unknown[188.187.149.143]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         4   hostname dynamicip-188-187-149-143.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru does...
         4   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address...
         4   hostname azteca-comunicaciones.com does not resolve to address ...
         2   c-73-168-137-102.hsd1.il.comcast.net[73.168.137.102]: SASL LOGI...
         2   c-68-82-141-145.hsd1.pa.comcast.net[68.82.141.145]: SASL LOGIN ...
         2   hostname 228.pool90-161-217.static.orange.es does not resolve t...
         2   hostname assigned-for-regional-consumer-asn55828.drikict.net do...
         2   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.147...
         2   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.149...
         2   hostname dynamic-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address 27...
         2   non-SMTP command from unknown[152.32.201.23]: GET / HTTP/1.1
         1   host101.sub-63-41-172.myvzw.com[63.41.172.101]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[122.170.104.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[5.101.129.104]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[218.56.155.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[180.169.51.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[1.30.219.108]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[221.210.9.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[180.167.126.1]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[50.208.96.113]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[80.210.20.114]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[110.7.40.114]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[38.147.44.11]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   123-205-58-116.adsl.dynamic.seed.net.tw[123.205.58.116]: SASL L...
         1   111-70-12-117.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.12.117]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[45.179.200.118]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[201.173.97.118]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   50-20-9-130.customerip.birch.net[50.20.9.130]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[122.169.32.132]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[124.223.54.132]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[27.72.155.133]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[202.88.246.136]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   111-70-28-136.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.28.136]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[223.171.91.138]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[201.173.172.139]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[177.190.152.140]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[191.36.156.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.181.25.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[60.213.9.146]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[112.194.142.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[208.98.215.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[201.173.205.148]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[121.128.205.162]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   cpe-74-66-243-16.nyc.res.rr.com[74.66.243.16]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[223.244.253.16]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   165.100.136.34.bc.googleusercontent.com[34.136.100.165]: SASL L...
         1   unknown[94.131.211.168]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[113.88.83.172]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[66.196.40.174]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[223.171.91.174]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   rrcs-24-227-103-175.se.biz.rr.com[24.227.103.175]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   unknown[168.182.249.177]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[211.93.11.178]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[118.200.210.180]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[203.99.113.18]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   net-37-182-119-18.cust.vodafonedsl.it[37.182.119.18]: SASL LOGI...
         1   c-73-232-143-182.hsd1.tx.comcast.net[73.232.143.182]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[191.36.147.184]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[169.136.33.185]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[2.180.32.186]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[183.6.112.189]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[78.89.152.191]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[117.4.187.19]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   bl13-232-19.dsl.telepac.pt[85.246.232.19]: SASL LOGIN authentic...
         1   unknown[152.67.40.193]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[116.236.118.194]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[58.215.224.194]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[216.51.185.199]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.175.3.200]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   pon08-rklne9hub-rocklin-ca.wavebroadband.com[24.143.127.203]: S...
         1   unknown[103.143.102.204]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[183.182.107.206]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[211.169.212.206]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[27.223.98.206]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[191.36.154.207]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[218.80.0.208]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[218.156.1.209]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   210.sub-166-161-117.myvzw.com[166.161.117.210]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[2.187.18.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[200.217.195.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[202.29.221.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[116.50.42.21]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[154.72.50.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[38.50.125.217]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   201.160.168.217.cable.dyn.cableonline.com.mx[201.160.168.217]: ...
         1   business-24-134-206-217.pool2.vodafone-ip.de[24.134.206.217]: S...
         1   unknown[201.166.206.217]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[60.223.247.218]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[200.232.114.219]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   c-24-7-20-2.hsd1.ca.comcast.net[24.7.20.2]: SASL LOGIN authenti...
         1   unknown[191.36.149.221]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   201.130.128.222.ded.telnor.net[201.130.128.222]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[123.162.169.227]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[90.161.217.228]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   r74-192-234-21.lfkncmta01.lfkntx.tl.dh.suddenlink.net[74.192.23...
         1   unknown[118.183.188.233]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   024-197-053-234.biz.spectrum.com[24.197.53.234]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[122.175.7.235]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[118.69.183.237]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[58.137.208.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[14.32.245.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[58.218.248.242]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   24.red-95-124-251.staticip.rima-tde.net[95.124.251.24]: SASL LO...
         1   unknown[14.34.85.245]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[191.36.149.248]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[211.196.236.250]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   c-73-53-24-25.hsd1.wa.comcast.net[73.53.24.25]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[103.147.66.253]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[191.102.120.255]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[116.95.38.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[69.194.22.27]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[41.79.50.29]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[2.180.5.31]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         1   unknown[186.239.192.34]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[118.122.38.37]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-73-191-139-39.hsd1.mi.comcast.net[73.191.139.39]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[98.63.17.39]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[14.33.96.3]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         1   c-98-250-78-40.hsd1.mi.comcast.net[98.250.78.40]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[186.195.251.41]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   111-70-7-41.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.7.41]: SASL LOGIN authent...
         1   c-76-104-130-42.hsd1.wa.comcast.net[76.104.130.42]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[106.117.7.50]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[103.143.190.52]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   net-188-153-27-5.cust.vodafonedsl.it[188.153.27.5]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[191.36.156.53]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[58.48.37.54]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[2.180.11.56]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[124.67.121.58]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[163.179.125.59]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[101.205.25.59]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.93.38.59]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[112.245.55.60]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[211.253.10.61]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.169.113.63]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[123.51.230.64]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[95.35.31.66]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[199.193.183.67]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.160.119.69]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[180.168.86.70]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[60.13.148.7]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[43.240.65.77]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[41.143.250.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[216.6.87.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[189.127.156.82]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[42.81.140.83]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-68-37-63-84.hsd1.mi.comcast.net[68.37.63.84]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[188.187.160.86]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[210.243.150.95]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[59.53.182.95]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[124.167.21.95]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-73-185-216-96.hsd1.mo.comcast.net[73.185.216.96]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   an048097.f.east.v6connect.net[61.87.48.97]: SASL LOGIN authenti...
         1   hostname 179-84-173-90.user.vivozap.com.br does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname 1.243.66.125.broad.zg.sc.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname digijmres-128-100-143-63.digicelbroadband.com does not...
         1   hostname 118-107-132-58.snet.net.pk does not resolve to address...
         1   hostname 120.34.65.218.broad.nc.jx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname 105.121.103.191.biz.sta.ibw.com.ni does not resolve to...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-150.136.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 80.43.33.36.adsl-pool.ah.cnuninet.net does not resolve...
         1   hostname ipa056fcce.ap.nuro.jp does not resolve to address 160....
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.156.53
         1   hostname gw.ntelia.co.kr does not resolve to address 175.196.23...
         1   hostname 177.238.101.73.cable.dyn.cableonline.com.mx does not r...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-045.166.144.59.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 14.140.31.154.static-mumbai.vsnl.net.in does not resol...
         1   hostname 187.45.102.231.mhnet.com.br does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname abts-mp-dynamic-107.255.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname telemedia-ap-static-200.3.175.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname bb118-200-210-180.singnet.com.sg does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 49.205.86.226.actcorp.in does not resolve to address 4...
         1   hostname 186.216.163.49.user.vctelecom.com.br does not resolve ...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-063.142.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-016.128.179.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname host-static-92-114-168-36.moldtelecom.md does not reso...
         1   hostname 201.173.97.118-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-north-dynamic-237.118.69.182.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.156.14
         1   hostname abts-north-static-179.163.144.59.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-118.191.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 223-22-233-92.mobile.dynamic.aptg.com.tw does not reso...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-57.15.185.136.airtelbroadband.in does n...
         1   hostname telemedia-ap-static-235.7.175.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname customer-189-216-254-136.cablevision.net.mx does not r...
         1   hostname 171.209.157.61.dial.dy.sc.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-079.99.170.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 122.11.169-7.unknown.starhub.net.sg does not resolve t...
         1   hostname cpe-1-157-34-75.ab02.act.asp.telstra.net does not reso...
         1   hostname 201.173.172.139-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 187.185.149.16.cable.dyn.cableonline.com.mx does not r...
         1   hostname 136.169.211.68.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 200.225.1.203-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 95.21.167.124.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 179-124-243-41.unifique.net does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname 201.173.205.148-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-116.115.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 2.96.129.219.broad.sg.gd.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname 50-208-96-113-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net does not ...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-157.116.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 139.24.32.36.adsl-pool.ah.cnuninet.net does not resolv...
         1   hostname pc0.zz.ha.cn does not resolve to address 218.28.168.19...
         1   hostname hebei.8.60.in-addr.arpa does not resolve to address 60...
         1   hostname dynamicip-188-187-160-86.pppoe.yola.ertelecom.ru does ...
         1   hostname 201.166.206.217-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 202.61.67.125.broad.gz.sc.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname 43-251-255-38.optix.pk does not resolve to address 43....
         1   hostname 218.247.223.60.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.154...
         1   hostname 201.213.136.239.fibercorp.com.ar does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname ip-109-196-253-52.static.system77.pl does not resolve ...
         1   hostname colipu.com does not resolve to address 101.95.97.158
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-208.126.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 222.121.55.119.adsl-pool.jlccptt.net.cn does not resol...
         1   hostname abts-del-dynamic-48.62.77.182.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname 43-251-255-108.optix.pk does not resolve to address 43...
         1   hostname glas-0001-bg02.cpe.tfmnetworks.net does not resolve to...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-144.75.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 134.158.95.187.static.horizonstelecom.com.br does not ...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-045.95.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.153.27
         1   hostname localhost does not resolve to address 117.4.187.19
         1   hostname hq.ixyr.media does not resolve to address 122.169.115....
         1   hostname 5-101-129-104.umnyeseti.ru does not resolve to address...
         1   hostname 190.44.200.150.estatic.cantv.net does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 179.67.238.221.broad.tj.tj.dynamic.163data.com.cn does...
         1   hostname 136.246.88.202.asianet.co.in does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-069.119.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-063.113.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 84-238-23-220.ptr.bnaa.dk does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-242.119.170.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 4.42.48.59.broad.cz.sx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does not...
         1   hostname 2.246.120.106.static.bjtelecom.net does not resolve to...
         1   hostname h95-210-243-150.scientek.com.tw does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname localhost does not resolve to address 117.4.138.195
         1   hostname 114.79.146.173.dvois.com does not resolve to address 1...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-102.104.170.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 188x235x173x41.static-business.saratov.ertelecom.ru do...
         1   hostname wimax-client.yota.ru does not resolve to address 109.1...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-175.7.185.136.airtelbroadband.in does n...
         1   hostname abts-mh-dynamic-132.32.169.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   non-SMTP command from unknown[183.136.225.9]: GET / HTTP/1.1
         1   TLS library problem: error:14094412:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 5)
         5   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15