Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-03-15
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 23:30:08 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   3384   received
   7348   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
     10   bounced
     47   rejected (0%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

  87925k  bytes received
 269448k  bytes delivered
   1364   senders
     41   sending hosts/domains
    109   recipients
      7   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         216        451          0          1          4 
    0100-0200         235        475          0          0          2 
    0200-0300         279        553          0          0          1 
    0300-0400         232        461          0          0          3 
    0400-0500         299        676          0          0          1 
    0500-0600         179        388          0          0          3 
    0600-0700         211        465          0          0          6 
    0700-0800         205        439          0          0          5 
    0800-0900         134        387          0          3          3 
    0900-1000         246        527          0          0          4 
    1000-1100          67        134          0          0         10 
    1100-1200         102        201          0          0          3 
    1200-1300          87        199          0          1          1 
    1300-1400          42        140          0          2          0 
    1400-1500          38        119          0          1          0 
    1500-1600          23         79          0          1          0 
    1600-1700          30         80          0          1          0 
    1700-1800          27         53          0          0          0 
    1800-1900          20         41          0          0          0 
    1900-2000          87        203          0          0          0 
    2000-2100          96        193          0          0          0 
    2100-2200         191        373          0          0          1 
    2200-2300         228        455          0          0          0 
    2300-2400         110        256          0          0          0 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
   6908   151051k       0     1.0 s   29.0 s  lsmindia.com
    311    89825k       0     1.9 s    6.9 s  livesalesman.com
     56    26108k       0     2.0 s    4.0 s  landmarkgroup.com
     55     1744k       0     3.0 s   18.0 s  releasewellbeingcenter.com
     12   116398        0     1.8 s    4.6 s  crystel.co
      3      592k       0     2.0 s    2.5 s  utu.global
      3    12733        0     0.9 s    1.4 s  glopal.com

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
    985    13682k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    822     9908k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    717    11513k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
    372    14140k  mail-us.atlassian.net
    129    27078k  lsmindia.com
     94   257727   spmailtechno.com
     67     2472k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
     60     3399k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     19   173560   jotform.com
     11      533k  outlook.com
     11    89846   releasewellbeingcenter.com
     10     1188k  return.smtpcorp.com
      9      725k  email.teams.microsoft.com
      9   195917   frcntdkim.freshconnect.io
      8    22024   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
      7    53472   smtp.freshdesk.com
      5    99703   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
      4      950k  gmail.com
      4   246411   landmarkgroup.com
      4    84810   notifications.talkdesk.com
      4    81311   bounce-sg.zoom.us
      4    60962   formresponse.com
      3   168274   em.homeboxstores.com
      3    73044   statuspage-notifications.notifications.talkdesk.com
      3     8650   smtp.3cx.net
      2    62383   livesalesman.com
      2    54997   em.maxfashion.com
      2    33820   mandrillapp.com
      2    18549   accountprotection.microsoft.com
      1   182142   aramex.com
      1   128508   docos.bounces.google.com
      1    76979   em-sj-77.mktomail.com
      1    75692   emeaemail.teams.microsoft.com
      1    42206   bounce.send.grammarly.com
      1    30037   ututaxfreehelp.zendesk.com
      1    23934   sc.com
      1    15699   naukri.com
      1    11541   bobsteele.com
      1     6905   ntg.co
      1     6132   support.zendesk.com
      1     3353   glopal.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
    372   [email-masked]
    156   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
    120   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
     66   from=<>
     62   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
     61   msprvs1=19438Kkvyqnws=[email-masked]
     51   bounces+us.1.1125156.5831714-support=[email-masked]
     49   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     38   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     37   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
     33   msprvs1=1943977jKseMc=[email-masked]
     32   [email-masked]
     28   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-305a-syed.ataullah=[email-masked]
     24   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
     22   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+us.1.1125156.5833542-support=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+us.1.1125156.5856916-support=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
     19   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
     19   [email-masked]
     16   bounces+us.1.1125156.5853854-support=[email-masked]
     15   bounces+us.1.1125156.5851863-support=[email-masked]
     15   bounces+2329050-9ddb-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-3939-mohd.elbadri=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+us.1.1125156.5830533-support=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+us.1.1125156.-1-support=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-edec-asma.salem=[email-masked]
     11   [email-masked]
     10   bounces+us.1.1125156.5855787-support=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-75d1-saud.almutlaq=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-502c-reenad.alosaimi=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5825867-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5845461-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5851160-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-7b6a-amira.alanazi=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-cbe4-heba.makkawi=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
      9   [email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+4491982-9581-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5850304-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5788930-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-12be-hessah.alsufayyan=[email-masked]
      8   [email-masked]
      7   bounces+4491982-b1c4-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    702   [email-masked]
    529   [email-masked]
    480   [email-masked]
    410   [email-masked]
    298   [email-masked]
    222   [email-masked]
    172   [email-masked]
    172   [email-masked]
    164   [email-masked]
    164   [email-masked]
    162   [email-masked]
    158   [email-masked]
    156   [email-masked]
    146   [email-masked]
    142   [email-masked]
    137   [email-masked]
    130   [email-masked]
    124   [email-masked]
    122   [email-masked]
    110   [email-masked]
    108   [email-masked]
    105   [email-masked]
    102   [email-masked]
    101   [email-masked]
     98   [email-masked]
     98   [email-masked]
     96   [email-masked]
     92   [email-masked]
     88   [email-masked]
     81   [email-masked]
     80   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     60   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     52   [email-masked]
     52   [email-masked]
     52   [email-masked]
     51   [email-masked]
     48   [email-masked]
     44   [email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
  22059k  [email-masked]
  14140k  [email-masked]
   2097k  [email-masked]
   1742k  bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
   1562k  bounces+us.1.1125156.5832846-support=[email-masked]
   1503k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
   1401k  [email-masked]
   1222k  [email-masked]
    916k  bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
    725k  [email-masked]
    672k  from=<>
    588k  [email-masked]
 496447   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
 488996   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
 445121   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
 363300   bounces+us.1.1125156.5816129-support=[email-masked]
 350772   [email-masked]
 304110   bounces+us.1.1125156.5831714-support=[email-masked]
 282503   bounces+2329050-ed5a-ali=[email-masked]
 277139   bounces+us.1.1125156.5652136-support=[email-masked]
 250039   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
 239720   bounces+2329050-352c-jok.kuol=[email-masked]
 234625   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
 232797   bounces+us.1.1125156.-1-support=[email-masked]
 231287   bounces+4491982-b1c4-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
 230014   bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]
 220644   bT.jjuoifjd30=mpyq8om2wx7b=[email-masked]
 215746   bT.52qfjfjd30=a0zse8qtobcf=[email-masked]
 211858   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
 211609   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
 208398   bounces+us.1.1125156.5737652-support=[email-masked]
 198937   bounces+us.1.1125156.5807205-support=[email-masked]
 195917   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
 195500   bounces+us.1.1125156.5855122-support=[email-masked]
 194204   [email-masked]
 193764   [email-masked]
 193405   [email-masked]
 193099   [email-masked]
 192611   [email-masked]
 185789   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
 183147   bounces+us.1.1125156.5609943-support=[email-masked]
 182142   [email-masked]
 177123   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
 174480   bounces+us.1.1125156.5849566-support=[email-masked]
 173560   [email-masked]
 172982   bounces+us.1.1125156.5855276-support=[email-masked]
 172282   bounces+us.1.1125156.5855138-support=[email-masked]
 169825   [email-masked]
 169096   [email-masked]
 168274   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
  79797k  [email-masked]
  15812k  [email-masked]
  13955k  [email-masked]
  10106k  [email-masked]
   9823k  [email-masked]
   6813k  [email-masked]
   5660k  [email-masked]
   5399k  [email-masked]
   5211k  [email-masked]
   5120k  [email-masked]
   5000k  [email-masked]
   4519k  [email-masked]
   3646k  [email-masked]
   3624k  [email-masked]
   3624k  [email-masked]
   3624k  [email-masked]
   3624k  [email-masked]
   3624k  [email-masked]
   3624k  [email-masked]
   3570k  [email-masked]
   3270k  [email-masked]
   3220k  [email-masked]
   3037k  [email-masked]
   2580k  [email-masked]
   2488k  [email-masked]
   2474k  [email-masked]
   2256k  [email-masked]
   2218k  [email-masked]
   2204k  [email-masked]
   2197k  [email-masked]
   2191k  [email-masked]
   2118k  [email-masked]
   2108k  [email-masked]
   2055k  [email-masked]
   2006k  [email-masked]
   1960k  [email-masked]
   1898k  [email-masked]
   1864k  [email-masked]
   1832k  [email-masked]
   1791k  [email-masked]
   1757k  [email-masked]
   1718k  [email-masked]
   1662k  [email-masked]
   1628k  [email-masked]
   1438k  [email-masked]
   1237k  [email-masked]
   1132k  [email-masked]
   1131k  [email-masked]
   1084k  [email-masked]
   1023k  [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.202]:25 (total: 1)
         1   43:25.467Z 08DB25103738B045] (in reply to RCPT TO command)
  none (total: 9)
         9   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 38)
          35   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
    Relay access denied (total: 9)
           5   147.78.103.230
           4   googleusercontent.com

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 4)
         3   getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected -- dropping th...
         1   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
  smtpd (total: 345)
        46   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
        19   hostname 136.169.211.68.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to a...
        10   hostname sdrcdj.cn does not resolve to address 128.14.224.248: ...
         4   hostname 136.169.210.91.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to a...
         4   TLS library problem: error:14094412:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
         2   unknown[213.230.97.202]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         2   unknown[211.169.212.206]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         2   unknown[122.169.115.216]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         2   unknown[171.212.103.245]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         2   70.28.202.62.static.wline.lns.sme.cust.swisscom.ch[62.202.28.70...
         2   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address...
         2   hostname visit.keznews.com does not resolve to address 194.165....
         2   hostname 202.64.uzpak.uz does not resolve to address 213.230.97...
         2   hostname hq.ixyr.media does not resolve to address 122.169.115....
         2   TLS library problem: error:1408A10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_clien...
         2   TLS library problem: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:ssl3_get_clien...
         2   TLS library problem: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIE...
         1   unknown[186.179.100.0]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.170.104.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[59.7.163.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[175.156.227.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[221.2.40.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[36.35.24.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[221.214.60.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[201.173.168.107]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   host-88-32-80-10.business.telecomitalia.it[88.32.80.10]: SASL L...
         1   unknown[223.247.227.108]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[85.132.27.108]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[221.210.9.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-73-78-215-109.hsd1.co.comcast.net[73.78.215.109]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[61.246.36.111]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-73-255-222-11.hsd1.fl.comcast.net[73.255.222.11]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[14.54.22.11]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[211.34.250.11]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[223.171.72.112]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[221.0.111.113]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   host-85-237-40-115.dsl.sura.ru[85.237.40.115]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[125.16.61.11]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[185.216.128.118]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[222.217.18.120]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[201.173.170.121]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[222.121.158.124]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   cpe-71-64-28-128.columbus.res.rr.com[71.64.28.128]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[203.110.91.131]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   host131.sub-63-42-9.myvzw.com[63.42.9.131]: SASL LOGIN authenti...
         1   unknown[27.72.155.133]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   cpe-108-185-229-135.socal.res.rr.com[108.185.229.135]: SASL LOG...
         1   unknown[189.216.254.136]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[191.36.156.137]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[186.215.198.137]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[200.32.84.13]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[201.173.172.139]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[201.63.178.141]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[187.50.178.142]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[117.44.244.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[185.219.115.144]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[5.26.185.149]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[112.26.7.149]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[5.32.99.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         1   83-233-188-15.cust.bredband2.com[83.233.188.15]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[191.36.147.152]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.147.62.157]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[187.9.186.158]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   cpe-172-249-241-159.socal.res.rr.com[172.249.241.159]: SASL LOG...
         1   c-98-202-7-162.hsd1.ut.comcast.net[98.202.7.162]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[38.101.201.164]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[120.238.23.164]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.224.15.166]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   c-73-221-6-16.hsd1.wa.comcast.net[73.221.6.16]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[121.142.146.167]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[138.75.9.167]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   168.sub-166-252-153.myvzw.com[166.252.153.168]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   23-123-122-170.lightspeed.livnmi.sbcglobal.net[23.123.122.170]:...
         1   unknown[210.56.26.170]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[116.132.42.170]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[61.184.77.172]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[66.196.40.174]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[183.4.58.17]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[124.197.101.178]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[103.75.20.178]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[195.28.6.181]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[190.97.209.18]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   net-37-159-240-182.cust.vodafonedsl.it[37.159.240.182]: SASL LO...
         1   unknown[103.194.243.183]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   c-73-45-83-183.hsd1.il.comcast.net[73.45.83.183]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[60.166.52.18]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[114.105.103.186]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[223.241.109.186]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[78.89.152.190]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[78.89.152.191]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[61.51.184.194]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   111-70-27-195.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.27.195]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[61.148.29.198]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[106.118.117.199]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   pon05-cp000410-rocklin-ca.wavebroadband.com[24.143.127.200]: SA...
         1   unknown[62.48.178.20]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[103.143.114.202]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   96-91-222-20-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net[96.91.222.20]: SASL...
         1   20.226.123.34.bc.googleusercontent.com[34.123.226.20]: SASL LOG...
         1   unknown[200.225.1.203]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[41.207.248.204]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[218.2.101.210]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   customer-200-236-45-21.luxfibra.net.br[45.236.200.21]: SASL LOG...
         1   unknown[27.72.47.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   123-205-58-214.adsl.dynamic.seed.net.tw[123.205.58.214]: SASL L...
         1   unknown[120.253.75.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[41.223.84.21]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[186.239.205.226]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[179.175.3.226]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[101.13.0.23]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   cpe-68-172-224-230.nj.res.rr.com[68.172.224.230]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[36.7.140.232]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[175.209.250.233]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   a79-168-105-235.cpe.netcabo.pt[79.168.105.235]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[163.53.206.235]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[59.13.10.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[175.100.107.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[113.80.61.239]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[168.182.164.241]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   c-73-17-31-246.hsd1.ct.comcast.net[73.17.31.246]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   252.red-79-159-43.dynamicip.rima-tde.net[79.159.43.252]: SASL L...
         1   unknown[219.154.47.253]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   df254.internetdsl.tpnet.pl[80.53.241.254]: SASL LOGIN authentic...
         1   111-70-19-26.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.19.26]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[103.143.115.27]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[68.36.67.30]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   072-179-206-031.inf.spectrum.com[72.179.206.31]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[188.162.199.32]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[61.246.3.3]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         1   unknown[222.106.198.35]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   110-25-99-36.adsl.fetnet.net[110.25.99.36]: SASL LOGIN authenti...
         1   unknown[222.222.123.37]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[111.122.228.38]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   c-98-200-135-39.hsd1.tx.comcast.net[98.200.135.39]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[93.189.200.41]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[190.52.34.43]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[58.222.95.50]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   111-70-28-53.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.28.53]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[201.167.95.53]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[61.177.123.58]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   cpe-104-175-39-58.socal.res.rr.com[104.175.39.58]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   unknown[115.98.234.59]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[195.158.26.59]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-98-35-126-60.hsd1.ca.comcast.net[98.35.126.60]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[103.147.248.61]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[61.160.105.66]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[2.181.30.66]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   c-24-130-196-67.hsd1.ca.comcast.net[24.130.196.67]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   ip-178-202-112-072.um47.pools.vodafone-ip.de[178.202.112.72]: S...
         1   unknown[218.94.66.74]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   071-067-072-074.biz.spectrum.com[71.67.72.74]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[103.143.115.75]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[118.70.179.76]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[1.207.250.77]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-73-21-66-78.hsd1.ga.comcast.net[73.21.66.78]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[117.4.152.81]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[152.70.176.81]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   nmal-25-b2-v4wan-166389-cust186.vm24.cable.virginm.net[82.46.83...
         1   84.175.242.35.bc.googleusercontent.com[35.242.175.84]: SASL LOG...
         1   unknown[132.226.23.87]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[58.33.109.90]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[206.74.126.90]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   111-70-20-90.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.20.90]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[115.23.23.91]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[122.169.32.91]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-24-143-121-93.customer.broadstripe.net[24.143.121.93]: SASL L...
         1   c-73-58-165-94.hsd1.tn.comcast.net[73.58.165.94]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[220.80.200.97]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[203.99.106.98]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[137.118.191.98]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[101.13.0.99]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   hostname 214-206-96-66.myrepublic.com.sg does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-111.36.246.61.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname cannava.com.ar does not resolve to address 190.52.34.43
         1   hostname 163.pool90-160-139.dynamic.orange.es does not resolve ...
         1   hostname 209-14-74-76.fortetelecom.com.br does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 188.242.104.19.pool.sknt.ru does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname abts-mh-dynamic-091.32.169.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname hn.kd.jz.adsl does not resolve to address 219.154.47.2...
         1   hostname tn.206.74.126.90.tnwabg.highland.net does not resolve ...
         1   hostname 222.39.48.59.broad.cz.sx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname static182.excell.175.101.11.182 does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname 137-118-191-98.wilkes.net does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.156...
         1   hostname 170.15.110.36.static.bjtelecom.net does not resolve to...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.147...
         1   hostname 93x189x200x41.dynamic.yola.ertelecom.ru does not resol...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-061.100.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-003.3.246.61.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-north-dynamic-126.177.163.122.airtelbroadband.in ...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-135.18.176.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname static-190-97-209-18.ert.com.co does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-188.165.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 201.173.170.121-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 46-140-201-110.static.upc.ch does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname radico.co.in does not resolve to address 125.21.120.90
         1   hostname lan-136-088.users.mns.ru does not resolve to address 1...
         1   hostname customer-189-216-254-136.cablevision.net.mx does not r...
         1   hostname abts-mum-dynamic-153.137.179.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 70.137.131.61.dial.nc.jx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname abts-mum-mgmt-025.0.170.122.airtelbroadband.in does no...
         1   hostname 90.109.33.58.broad.xw.sh.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname 14.143.150.68.static-kolkatta.vsnl.net.in does not res...
         1   hostname 89.38.89.218.broad.ls.sc.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname 8.171.broad.ha.dynamic.163data.com.cn does not resolve...
         1   hostname 201.173.172.139-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 131.76.156.175.unknown.m1.com.sg does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 242.185.34.58.broad.xw.sh.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname abts-west-static-177.232.201.106.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname client170-223.infolink.ru does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 69.191.53.59.broad.nc.jx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname 72.137.131.61.dial.nc.jx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname 200.225.1.203-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 200-148-163-123.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not r...
         1   hostname 119.29.21.213.at-home.ru does not resolve to address 2...
         1   hostname dynamic-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address 27...
         1   hostname 46.191.230.34.static.oktgs.ufanet.ru does not resolve ...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-238.105.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-168.105.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 37.123.222.222.broad.lf.he.dynamic.163data.com.cn does...
         1   hostname podal.static.gvt.net.br does not resolve to address 18...
         1   hostname pppoe-static.mosoblast.rt.ru does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-003.85.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.metfone.com.kh does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 122.248.244.58.adsl-pool.jlccptt.net.cn does not resol...
         1   hostname rainbowisp.in does not resolve to address 163.53.206.235
         1   hostname 187-9-186-158.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         1   hostname 187-50-165-110.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not re...
         1   hostname 130.63.236.221.broad.cd.sc.dynamic.163data.com.cn does...
         1   hostname l5-128-116-37.novotelecom.ru does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-123.191.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 201.167.95.53-clientes-zap-izzi.mx does not resolve to...
         1   hostname 13-206.adsl.static.espeed.com.bn does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname tp.youthwant.com.tw does not resolve to address 219.87...
         1   hostname 34.220.37.191.host.giganet.inf.br does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname b1ebd979.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 177...
         1   hostname azteca-comunicaciones.com does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 178.101.197.124.unknown.m1.com.sg does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname 187-50-178-142.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not re...
         1   hostname client.yota.ru does not resolve to address 188.162.199...
         1   hostname 187.95.29.50.netjacarei.nipcable.com does not resolve ...
         1   hostname localhost does not resolve to address 117.4.152.81
         1   hostname sstatic-43-29.firstlink.net.np does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-47.187.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname 200-32-84-13.static.impsat.net.ar does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname ptr-203-110-91-131.deldsl.net does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 201.173.168.107-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 156.pool85-51-217.static.orange.es does not resolve to...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-227.249.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname unknown.telstraglobal.net does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 4.42.48.59.broad.cz.sx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does not...
         1   hostname ip10-25.hitv.ru does not resolve to address 217.66.25....
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-102.104.170.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 82.53.170.222.broad.md.hl.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname 179-175-3-226.user.vivozap.com.br does not resolve to ...

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 6)
         6   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15