Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-03-14
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2023 23:30:09 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   3658   received
   7924   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
      7   bounced
     61   rejected (0%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

 123989k  bytes received
 412337k  bytes delivered
   1645   senders
     45   sending hosts/domains
    110   recipients
      7   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         235        516          0          0          3 
    0100-0200         337        688          0          0          3 
    0200-0300         231        481          0          0          6 
    0300-0400         231        492          0          0          5 
    0400-0500         266        620          0          0          4 
    0500-0600         231        487          0          0          4 
    0600-0700         246        622          0          2          3 
    0700-0800         244        686          0          5          4 
    0800-0900         172        345          0          0          4 
    0900-1000         282        557          0          0          6 
    1000-1100          74        143          0          0          2 
    1100-1200          71        139          0          0          4 
    1200-1300          56        123          0          0          3 
    1300-1400          42        103          0          0          4 
    1400-1500          39         87          0          0          0 
    1500-1600          38         79          0          0          1 
    1600-1700          48         99          0          0          0 
    1700-1800          32         62          0          0          0 
    1800-1900          25         52          0          0          0 
    1900-2000          78        155          0          0          0 
    2000-2100         261        527          0          0          2 
    2100-2200         149        298          0          0          0 
    2200-2300         199        414          0          0          2 
    2300-2400          71        149          0          0          1 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
   7487   270182k       0     1.1 s   29.0 s  lsmindia.com
    286   110907k       0     1.7 s   11.0 s  livesalesman.com
     89    29868k       0     1.7 s    3.4 s  landmarkgroup.com
     35     1236k       0     3.3 s   12.0 s  releasewellbeingcenter.com
     18    68940        0     1.4 s    3.8 s  crystel.co
      6    69791        0     1.2 s    1.9 s  bobsteele.com
      3     7229        0     0.8 s    1.3 s  gmail.com

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
    982    13680k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    884     9189k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    874    12999k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
    288    10790k  mail-us.atlassian.net
    108     3300k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
    105    21158k  lsmindia.com
    104     1054k  jotform.com
     89   243987   spmailtechno.com
     60     3255k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     18    24929k  gmail.com
     18   286895   frcntdkim.freshconnect.io
     13   510556   outlook.com
     12    33050   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
     10     1457k  livesalesman.com
      9    11159k  landmarkgroup.com
      8      614k  email.teams.microsoft.com
      8   310568   releasewellbeingcenter.com
      7   139517   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
      6     4340k  docusign.net
      6      850k  return.smtpcorp.com
      6   435835   docos.bounces.google.com
      6    79827   helloverify.com
      4    35088   support.zendesk.com
      3   148465   calendar-server.bounces.google.com
      3    98243   em.centrepointstores.com
      3    36649   mandrillapp.com
      2   311450   em.hirefrederick.com
      2    54613   ututaxfreehelp.zendesk.com
      2    18565   accountprotection.microsoft.com
      2     5763   smtp.3cx.net
      1     1620k  bobsteele.com
      1   267031   yahoo.co.in
      1   166148   crystel.co
      1    85571   insideapple.apple.com
      1    74397   emeaemail.teams.microsoft.com
      1    72333   email-marriott.com
      1    52765   quora.com
      1    41422   spmail.uber.com
      1    40711   mail9.content.glassdoor.com
      1    37246   bounce.e.zoom.us
      1    29181   naukri.com
      1    23129   support.facebook.com
      1    13963   hotmail.com
      1    11450   amazonses.com
      1     9253   em7291.tabby.ai

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
    288   [email-masked]
    169   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
    127   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
    104   [email-masked]
     69   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
     61   msprvs1=194373X18Rquo=[email-masked]
     52   from=<>
     46   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     45   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     31   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
     30   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
     28   msprvs1=19438Kkvyqnws=[email-masked]
     27   bounces+2329050-9ddb-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
     26   bounces+2329050-3939-mohd.elbadri=[email-masked]
     26   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
     19   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
     18   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
     18   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-cbe4-heba.makkawi=[email-masked]
     15   bounces+us.1.1125156.-1-support=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+us.1.1125156.5843783-support=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-30aa-abdulrahman.alqumea=[email-masked]
     13   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
     13   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
     12   [email-masked]
     12   [email-masked]
     11   bounces+4491982-9581-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+us.1.1125156.5831714-support=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+us.1.1125156.5845179-support=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-6554-abdulqader.ahmed=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-a375-rana.almotri=[email-masked]
     11   msprvs1=194370_4-OJAm=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+us.1.1125156.5805773-support=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+4491982-afcf-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+us.1.1125156.5839802-support=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5842679-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-75d1-saud.almutlaq=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5841214-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5843452-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5836669-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5848426-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-7b6a-amira.alanazi=[email-masked]
      8   [email-masked]
      8   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    799   [email-masked]
    589   [email-masked]
    526   [email-masked]
    487   [email-masked]
    277   [email-masked]
    248   [email-masked]
    242   [email-masked]
    242   [email-masked]
    226   [email-masked]
    214   [email-masked]
    164   [email-masked]
    160   [email-masked]
    158   [email-masked]
    156   [email-masked]
    138   [email-masked]
    136   [email-masked]
    128   [email-masked]
    124   [email-masked]
    123   [email-masked]
    118   [email-masked]
    112   [email-masked]
    105   [email-masked]
    100   [email-masked]
     96   [email-masked]
     93   [email-masked]
     82   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     72   [email-masked]
     72   [email-masked]
     70   [email-masked]
     70   [email-masked]
     70   [email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     66   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     62   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     54   [email-masked]
     52   [email-masked]
     50   [email-masked]
     50   [email-masked]
     47   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]
     40   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
  15380k  [email-masked]
  10790k  [email-masked]
  10271k  [email-masked]
   9040k  [email-masked]
   4857k  [email-masked]
   4340k  [email-masked]
   3582k  [email-masked]
   2348k  [email-masked]
   1859k  [email-masked]
   1739k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
   1620k  [email-masked]
   1555k  bounces+4491982-146c-nikhil.bishnoi=[email-masked]
   1540k  [email-masked]
   1493k  bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
   1431k  [email-masked]
   1269k  [email-masked]
   1073k  [email-masked]
   1054k  [email-masked]
    952k  from=<>
    870k  [email-masked]
    853k  bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
    846k  [email-masked]
    750k  [email-masked]
    614k  [email-masked]
    564k  [email-masked]
    541k  [email-masked]
    538k  [email-masked]
 524068   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
 457410   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
 319706   [email-masked]
 289077   bounces+us.1.1125156.5841214-support=[email-masked]
 286895   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
 268866   bounces+us.1.1125156.-1-support=[email-masked]
 267031   [email-masked]
 257944   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
 251770   bounces+2329050-352c-jok.kuol=[email-masked]
 242568   [email-masked]
 221204   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
 220143   bT.hlqvp0jd30=zb3gkoq97nlk=[email-masked]
 215700   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
 214256   bT.s1blq0jd30=mquylf6irycm=[email-masked]
 214225   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
 211757   bounces+us.1.1125156.5840751-support=[email-masked]
 201092   bounces+us.1.1125156.5736071-support=[email-masked]
 200623   bounces+us.1.1125156.5842402-support=[email-masked]
 197005   bounces+us.1.1125156.5849068-support=[email-masked]
 194988   [email-masked]
 193186   [email-masked]
 193181   [email-masked]
 192899   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
  60882k  [email-masked]
  54171k  [email-masked]
  49819k  [email-masked]
  25075k  [email-masked]
  21031k  [email-masked]
  19306k  [email-masked]
  15142k  [email-masked]
  10860k  [email-masked]
  10062k  [email-masked]
   8403k  [email-masked]
   8065k  [email-masked]
   6754k  [email-masked]
   6154k  [email-masked]
   6137k  [email-masked]
   6128k  [email-masked]
   6128k  [email-masked]
   5896k  [email-masked]
   5702k  [email-masked]
   5075k  [email-masked]
   4738k  [email-masked]
   4321k  [email-masked]
   4317k  [email-masked]
   4102k  [email-masked]
   3753k  [email-masked]
   2549k  [email-masked]
   2535k  [email-masked]
   2435k  [email-masked]
   2403k  [email-masked]
   2336k  [email-masked]
   2039k  [email-masked]
   1990k  [email-masked]
   1940k  [email-masked]
   1868k  [email-masked]
   1868k  [email-masked]
   1840k  [email-masked]
   1678k  [email-masked]
   1625k  [email-masked]
   1525k  [email-masked]
   1494k  [email-masked]
   1492k  [email-masked]
   1448k  [email-masked]
   1425k  [email-masked]
   1423k  [email-masked]
   1420k  [email-masked]
   1283k  [email-masked]
   1233k  [email-masked]
   1191k  [email-masked]
   1061k  [email-masked]
    989k  [email-masked]
    960k  [email-masked]

Messages with no size data
--------------------------
 5A99A1F8775C4  [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  landmarkgroup-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.74]:25 (total: 1)
         1   04:52.444Z 08DB230D31F7F04B] (in reply to RCPT TO command)
  none (total: 6)
         6   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 61)
          55   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 30)
        25   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
         4   getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected -- dropping th...
         1   cannot connect to service private/smtpd: Connection refused
  smtpd (total: 233)
        47   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
        30   hostname 136.169.211.68.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to a...
         5   hostname zg-1220c-67.stretchoid.com does not resolve to address...
         2   c-98-32-76-146.hsd1.ut.comcast.net[98.32.76.146]: SASL LOGIN au...
         2   unknown[168.126.90.210]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         2   unknown[84.243.238.30]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[2.180.37.100]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   77-44-110-101.xdsl.murphx.net[77.44.110.101]: SASL LOGIN authen...
         1   unknown[122.185.118.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[58.58.250.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[186.239.155.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[122.225.203.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[210.56.26.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[201.166.236.109]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[182.70.115.11]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   111.212-142-227.dynamic.clientes.euskaltel.es[212.142.227.111]:...
         1   unknown[122.162.240.111]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[189.216.250.11]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[180.167.126.1]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-73-208-28-115.hsd1.il.comcast.net[73.208.28.115]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[125.16.61.11]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[222.86.58.117]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[201.173.97.118]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.179.134.120]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[201.173.170.121]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[103.91.76.12]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[124.163.249.13]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   c-98-209-206-135.hsd1.mi.comcast.net[98.209.206.135]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[58.62.86.135]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[202.140.45.138]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.159.21.139]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[185.206.201.141]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[222.85.197.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[200.239.4.143]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[220.80.223.144]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.160.75.144]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[223.221.160.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[122.160.25.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.92.37.148]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-68-44-57-148.hsd1.in.comcast.net[68.44.57.148]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[195.133.156.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[162.186.17.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   072-177-235-155.res.spectrum.com[72.177.235.155]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   c-67-170-66-15.hsd1.wa.comcast.net[67.170.66.15]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[113.200.72.158]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[223.171.91.158]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   165.100.136.34.bc.googleusercontent.com[34.136.100.165]: SASL L...
         1   unknown[111.74.8.16]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   c-67-169-190-177.hsd1.ca.comcast.net[67.169.190.177]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[111.172.226.179]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[115.2.24.182]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[220.180.46.183]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[117.61.8.185]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[222.218.17.187]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   h184-60-2-198.thvror.broadband.dynamic.tds.net[184.60.2.198]: S...
         1   unknown[152.231.17.199]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   209.sub-166-161-117.myvzw.com[166.161.117.209]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[61.158.171.21]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[93.187.181.212]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[204.124.83.215]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[201.166.206.217]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[103.143.114.218]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[200.232.114.219]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[218.84.182.219]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[78.89.154.22]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[124.152.91.221]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[59.175.177.222]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[49.84.252.22]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[223.197.243.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[193.47.189.234]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   187-95-173-235.idctelecom.net.br[187.95.173.235]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[203.99.119.236]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   068-114-048-249.res.spectrum.com[68.114.48.249]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[103.147.32.27]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[68.36.67.30]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   168-194-80-36.celerium.net.br[168.194.80.36]: SASL LOGIN authen...
         1   96-84-186-37-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net[96.84.186.37]: SASL...
         1   c-76-104-130-42.hsd1.wa.comcast.net[76.104.130.42]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[61.183.136.42]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[218.20.222.42]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[120.133.70.4]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[93.118.122.51]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[191.36.155.5]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[111.74.9.54]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[61.177.123.58]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-24-127-53-61.hsd1.mi.comcast.net[24.127.53.61]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[61.190.99.62]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[191.36.156.73]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[60.221.58.77]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[216.6.87.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[219.148.50.80]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.143.190.83]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.248.118.90]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[101.13.0.99]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   hostname 223-197-243-2.static.imsbiz.com does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-156.110.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-120.134.179.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname ip-103-92-37-148.metrasat.co.id does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-011.115.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.155.5
         1   hostname 68.pool85-51-24.static.orange.es does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-112.254.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 18.88.166.220.broad.dy.sc.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname 230-39-16-190.fibertel.com.ar does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-147.25.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-228.175.144.59.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 13.249.163.124.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 202.140.45.138.convergentindia.com does not resolve to...
         1   hostname static-190-97-209-18.ert.com.co does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname 201.173.170.121-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname host103-91-76-12.dstechcyberspace.com does not resolve...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.156.73
         1   hostname 58-186-75-xxx-dynamic.hcm.fpt.vn does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 212.118.29.216.ua.batelco.jo does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname 201.173.97.118-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname telemedia-ap-static-198.14.175.122.airtelbroadband.in ...
         1   hostname abts-west-static-199.235.201.106.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname www.nettlinx.com does not resolve to address 202.53.90...
         1   hostname 34.151.243.58.adsl-pool.ah.cnuninet.net does not resol...
         1   hostname 90.118.248.103-gigantic.gtel.in does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname triband-del-59.180.230.226.bol.net.in does not resolve...
         1   hostname abts-tn-dynamic-223.248.227.110.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname customer-189-216-250-11.cablevision.net.mx does not re...
         1   hostname ip243.208-100-26.static.steadfastdns.net does not reso...
         1   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.metfone.com.kh does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname dynamic-213-57-190-186.hotnet.net.il does not resolve ...
         1   hostname l5-129-114-160.novotelecom.ru does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname ip237.208-100-26.static.steadfastdns.net does not reso...
         1   hostname 201.166.206.217-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-186.194.161.122-airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 77.58.221.60.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-221.131.179.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-144.75.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname podsolnukhi.access.comstar.ru does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 201.166.236.109-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname nsg-corporate-102.118.185.122.airtel.in does not resol...
         1   hostname 200-32-84-13.static.impsat.net.ar does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname 27.32.147.103.verifikasi.id does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname 21.171.158.61.ha.cnc does not resolve to address 61.15...
         1   hostname abts-north-dynamic-111.240.162.122.airtelbroadband.in ...
         1   hostname explorer11.eu.edgewatch.com does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-127.111.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname ip235.208-100-26.static.steadfastdns.net does not reso...
         1   hostname 200.239.4.143-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 125.234.252.150.hcm.viettel.vn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname ip233.208-100-26.static.steadfastdns.net does not reso...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-171.149.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   non-SMTP command from battery.census.shodan.io[93.174.95.106]: ...
         1   TLS library problem: error:1408A10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_clien...
         1   TLS library problem: error:1408A0C1:SSL routines:ssl3_get_clien...
         1   TLS library problem: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIE...

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 6)
         6   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15