Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-03-12
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 23:30:09 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   2958   received
   6116   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
      3   bounced
     36   rejected (0%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

  70111k  bytes received
 170688k  bytes delivered
   1367   senders
     32   sending hosts/domains
    108   recipients
      5   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         173        341          0          0          3 
    0100-0200         185        380          0          0          0 
    0200-0300         199        419          0          1          0 
    0300-0400         151        299          0          0          0 
    0400-0500         219        433          0          0          2 
    0500-0600         171        352          0          0          7 
    0600-0700         142        313          0          0          1 
    0700-0800         131        412          0          2          1 
    0800-0900          99        187          0          0          1 
    0900-1000         272        541          0          0          2 
    1000-1100          77        155          0          0          0 
    1100-1200          52        100          0          0          2 
    1200-1300          45         86          0          0          1 
    1300-1400          50         97          0          0          0 
    1400-1500          39         75          0          0          1 
    1500-1600          45         88          0          0          0 
    1600-1700          11         24          0          0          0 
    1700-1800          19         36          0          0          1 
    1800-1900          31         64          0          0          0 
    1900-2000          55        108          0          0          0 
    2000-2100         137        275          0          0          2 
    2100-2200         296        592          0          0          0 
    2200-2300         281        576          0          0         12 
    2300-2400          78        163          0          0          0 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
   5894   166106k       0     1.2 s   11.0 s  lsmindia.com
    120      553k       0     1.6 s   14.0 s  livesalesman.com
     69     3221k       0     1.9 s    3.3 s  landmarkgroup.com
     27      778k       0     2.2 s    5.7 s  crystel.co
      6    28888        0     1.7 s    4.3 s  releasewellbeingcenter.com

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
    865    11225k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    669    10680k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
    628     7207k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    409    15118k  mail-us.atlassian.net
     69   189341   spmailtechno.com
     56      783k  lsmindia.com
     54     3127k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     44      782k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
     36   316654   jotform.com
     21     8559k  gmail.com
     17   303757   helloverify.com
     16     8606k  landmarkgroup.com
     12      596k  outlook.com
     11   163776   frcntdkim.freshconnect.io
     10    27520   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
      6   204367   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
      6    94435   naukri.com
      6    40448   smtp.freshdesk.com
      5   390712   email.teams.microsoft.com
      3    99412   em.centrepointstores.com
      2   380774   return.smtpcorp.com
      2   145756   pdffiller.com
      2   141276   docos.bounces.google.com
      1   436369   crystel.co
      1   244825   aramex.com
      1    96425   smsaexpress.com
      1    65685   e.engage.canva.com
      1    58629   em.uber.com
      1    47157   bf05x.hubspotemail.net
      1    41874   facebookmail.com
      1     9279   accountprotection.microsoft.com
      1     7536   amazonses.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
    409   [email-masked]
    109   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
    107   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     60   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
     48   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     44   from=<>
     42   msprvs1=19435AS0g5YNV=[email-masked]
     36   [email-masked]
     34   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
     27   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     27   msprvs1=19436zireyZFH=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
     18   bounces+us.1.1125156.5833114-support=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
     16   [email-masked]
     15   bounces+2329050-9ddb-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-edec-asma.salem=[email-masked]
     12   [email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+us.1.1125156.5833542-support=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+us.1.1125156.5831545-support=[email-masked]
     10   [email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-7b6a-amira.alanazi=[email-masked]
      9   [email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5832720-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5833174-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-30aa-abdulrahman.alqumea=[email-masked]
      8   msprvs1=19435tLEBAUv-=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5751241-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+4491982-9581-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5829784-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5831462-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5828013-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5834828-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-12be-hessah.alsufayyan=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-7737-ali.hazzaa=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-352c-jok.kuol=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+us.1.1125156.5832771-support=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+us.1.1125156.5835251-support=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+2329050-deba-shoaa.nfeesah=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+4718015-7f75-amir.aziz=[email-masked]
      6   [email-masked]
      5   bounces+us.1.1125156.5717192-support=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    625   [email-masked]
    434   [email-masked]
    422   [email-masked]
    360   [email-masked]
    301   [email-masked]
    262   [email-masked]
    252   [email-masked]
    237   [email-masked]
    202   [email-masked]
    196   [email-masked]
    162   [email-masked]
    130   [email-masked]
    130   [email-masked]
    111   [email-masked]
    108   [email-masked]
    100   [email-masked]
     96   [email-masked]
     88   [email-masked]
     84   [email-masked]
     82   [email-masked]
     81   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     73   [email-masked]
     66   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     62   [email-masked]
     62   [email-masked]
     53   [email-masked]
     50   [email-masked]
     48   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     44   [email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]
     36   [email-masked]
     36   [email-masked]
     34   [email-masked]
     31   [email-masked]
     30   [email-masked]
     30   [email-masked]
     30   [email-masked]
     30   [email-masked]
     29   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
  15118k  [email-masked]
   4299k  [email-masked]
   4243k  [email-masked]
   3672k  [email-masked]
   3176k  [email-masked]
   1154k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
    940k  bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
    714k  bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
    672k  [email-masked]
    622k  from=<>
    594k  bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
 519736   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
 471692   [email-masked]
 436369   [email-masked]
 405381   bounces+4491982-474b-shoaa.nfeesah=[email-masked]
 404450   [email-masked]
 390712   [email-masked]
 366162   bounces+2329050-352c-jok.kuol=[email-masked]
 365251   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
 316654   [email-masked]
 313483   bounces+4491982-a41b-hilah.alolayan=[email-masked]
 291599   [email-masked]
 271010   bounces+us.1.1125156.5717192-support=[email-masked]
 263187   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
 260749   [email-masked]
 244825   [email-masked]
 235472   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
 221431   bounces+us.1.1125156.5652136-support=[email-masked]
 212559   bounces+4491982-0818-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
 204367   [email-masked]
 203043   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
 200615   [email-masked]
 193300   [email-masked]
 192844   bT.tufpfhbd30=4cb2zq95nvsm=[email-masked]
 192496   [email-masked]
 188361   [email-masked]
 187930   bT.6zxinhbd30=30fznj9tboj0=[email-masked]
 176038   [email-masked]
 172523   [email-masked]
 172465   bounces+us.1.1125156.5832983-support=[email-masked]
 171997   bounces+us.1.1125156.5751241-support=[email-masked]
 163776   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
 161199   [email-masked]
 159530   bounces+us.1.1125156.5835385-support=[email-masked]
 157713   [email-masked]
 155659   bounces+us.1.1125156.5829187-support=[email-masked]
 150632   [email-masked]
 149679   bounces+us.1.1125156.5765259-support=[email-masked]
 148108   bounces+us.1.1125156.5830808-support=[email-masked]
 147857   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
  21326k  [email-masked]
  19100k  [email-masked]
  17362k  [email-masked]
  11946k  [email-masked]
   7698k  [email-masked]
   7685k  [email-masked]
   6630k  [email-masked]
   5634k  [email-masked]
   4660k  [email-masked]
   4623k  [email-masked]
   4001k  [email-masked]
   3963k  [email-masked]
   3672k  [email-masked]
   3257k  [email-masked]
   2934k  [email-masked]
   2931k  [email-masked]
   2898k  [email-masked]
   2872k  [email-masked]
   2422k  [email-masked]
   2273k  [email-masked]
   2221k  [email-masked]
   1705k  [email-masked]
   1577k  [email-masked]
   1400k  [email-masked]
   1340k  [email-masked]
   1332k  [email-masked]
   1313k  [email-masked]
   1264k  [email-masked]
   1245k  [email-masked]
   1087k  [email-masked]
   1054k  [email-masked]
    928k  [email-masked]
    849k  [email-masked]
    811k  [email-masked]
    779k  [email-masked]
    774k  [email-masked]
    755k  [email-masked]
    734k  [email-masked]
    701k  [email-masked]
    701k  [email-masked]
    562k  [email-masked]
 520215   [email-masked]
 496706   [email-masked]
 445955   [email-masked]
 436056   [email-masked]
 415130   [email-masked]
 366249   [email-masked]
 324740   [email-masked]
 324740   [email-masked]
 277997   [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  none (total: 3)
         3   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 36)
          29   [email-masked]
           2   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 29)
        26   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
         3   getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected -- dropping th...
  smtpd (total: 408)
        48   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
        30   hostname 136.169.211.68.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to a...
        11   hostname client.yota.ru does not resolve to address 188.162.43....
         6   hostname mail0.glomac.co does not resolve to address 185.246.220.8
         6   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address...
         5   hostname zg-1220f-170.stretchoid.com does not resolve to addres...
         5   hostname 136.169.210.91.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to a...
         4   hostname 93x189x200x51.dynamic.yola.ertelecom.ru does not resol...
         3   unknown[123.163.23.162]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         3   hostname 223-30-0-0.lan.sify.net does not resolve to address 22...
         2   unknown[27.72.155.100]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         2   unknown[218.56.155.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         2   24-230-167-108-static.midco.net[24.230.167.108]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         2   097-096-238-012.res.spectrum.com[97.96.238.12]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         2   unknown[203.110.91.131]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         2   unknown[200.239.4.141]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         2   unknown[122.161.194.186]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         2   unknown[2.57.219.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         2   net-188-153-27-5.cust.vodafonedsl.it[188.153.27.5]: SASL LOGIN ...
         2   unknown[49.204.93.6]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         2   unknown[216.6.87.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         2   unknown[113.59.119.97]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         2   hostname 49.204.93.6.actcorp.in does not resolve to address 49....
         2   hostname 46.191.230.34.static.oktgs.ufanet.ru does not resolve ...
         2   hostname azteca-comunicaciones.com does not resolve to address ...
         2   hostname 200.239.4.141-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to add...
         2   hostname 189-109-37-54.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         2   hostname abts-north-static-186.194.161.122-airtelbroadband.in d...
         2   hostname www.nettlinx.com does not resolve to address 202.53.80...
         2   hostname ptr-203-110-91-131.deldsl.net does not resolve to addr...
         1   host-81-86-212-0.static.as9105.net[81.86.212.0]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[192.241.132.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[61.19.228.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[221.2.40.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[103.129.112.105]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[186.239.155.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[122.225.203.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[36.103.241.107]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[218.22.237.108]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[41.209.87.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[36.7.137.109]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[221.210.9.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[201.166.236.109]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[188.162.43.109]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[223.30.243.110]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   rrcs-71-41-147-118.sw.biz.rr.com[71.41.147.118]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[190.241.18.12]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.170.107.122]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[87.251.179.122]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   host12.190-224-35.telecom.net.ar[190.224.35.12]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[196.1.237.126]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-73-58-171-128.hsd1.tn.comcast.net[73.58.171.128]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[60.170.186.129]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.143.114.130]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[186.238.43.130]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   50-20-9-130.customerip.birch.net[50.20.9.130]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[175.156.76.131]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[81.70.167.134]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[185.172.1.138]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[222.74.222.138]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   host-177-185-208-14.globonet.net.br[177.185.208.14]: SASL LOGIN...
         1   unknown[200.239.4.143]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[112.194.142.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[171.94.46.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[201.173.205.148]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[119.60.10.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.160.136.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[195.133.156.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[59.49.17.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[200.44.190.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[27.72.47.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[122.165.240.152]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[122.165.215.155]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[202.53.80.157]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[168.182.144.158]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[5.129.114.160]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.160.133.16]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   l37-192-24-16.novotelecom.ru[37.192.24.16]: SASL LOGIN authenti...
         1   c-73-221-6-16.hsd1.wa.comcast.net[73.221.6.16]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   23-123-122-169.lightspeed.livnmi.sbcglobal.net[23.123.122.169]:...
         1   unknown[219.147.196.170]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[66.96.204.17]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[210.56.26.172]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[223.171.91.174]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[221.0.81.175]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[201.173.97.178]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[50.227.101.179]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[136.185.6.181]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   net-37-159-240-182.cust.vodafonedsl.it[37.159.240.182]: SASL LO...
         1   unknown[115.2.24.182]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   s206-116-58-183.bc.hsia.telus.net[206.116.58.183]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   184.196.226.109.ip.orionnet.ru[109.226.196.184]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[223.171.91.184]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   187.red-80-32-3.staticip.rima-tde.net[80.32.3.187]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   customer-200-236-45-19.luxfibra.net.br[45.236.200.19]: SASL LOG...
         1   unknown[218.6.64.194]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[162.246.231.200]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[178.242.86.200]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   cpe-172-91-158-20.socal.res.rr.com[172.91.158.20]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   unknown[210.19.112.202]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.165.101.204]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[27.72.45.206]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[42.112.21.207]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[124.164.235.208]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[1.71.249.210]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   201.160.168.217.cable.dyn.cableonline.com.mx[201.160.168.217]: ...
         1   unknown[41.223.84.21]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   072-190-053-219.res.spectrum.com[72.190.53.219]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[183.186.108.22]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[175.100.117.22]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[187.92.252.22]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[85.185.103.226]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[195.158.31.226]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.165.206.233]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   a79-168-105-235.cpe.netcabo.pt[79.168.105.235]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[200.46.79.237]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.149.8.237]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[20.219.109.241]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[200.205.245.243]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   37-144-195-244.broadband.corbina.ru[37.144.195.244]: SASL LOGIN...
         1   111-70-18-246.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.18.246]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[184.80.221.250]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[211.196.236.250]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[218.60.131.251]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[45.115.178.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[187.93.205.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[221.239.6.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[103.143.115.28]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[63.147.53.28]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[101.13.0.3]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         1   unknown[188.162.199.32]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   107-179-222-3.cpe.teksavvy.com[107.179.222.3]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[46.191.230.34]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[82.138.28.34]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-71-198-103-37.hsd1.ca.comcast.net[71.198.103.37]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[61.184.85.39]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-98-250-78-40.hsd1.mi.comcast.net[98.250.78.40]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[117.4.187.48]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[120.32.50.50]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[221.6.68.50]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   rrcs-74-219-127-52.central.biz.rr.com[74.219.127.52]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[201.167.95.53]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[206.189.138.54]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   071-080-150-056.res.spectrum.com[71.80.150.56]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[183.63.196.58]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   chil-adsl-216-255-34-58.dsl.bright.net[216.255.34.58]: SASL LOG...
         1   unknown[217.218.51.58]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[94.251.18.60]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   host62.190-224-35.telecom.net.ar[190.224.35.62]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[223.25.78.62]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[218.0.55.63]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[27.17.51.66]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[124.166.246.67]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.66.48.67]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-98-203-132-68.hsd1.wa.comcast.net[98.203.132.68]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[220.249.167.69]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   cpe-173-173-200-69.rgv.res.rr.com[173.173.200.69]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   unknown[219.149.192.70]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[203.129.217.70]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[223.210.0.71]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[60.13.148.7]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[118.41.204.72]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   075-084-035-073.res.spectrum.com[75.84.35.73]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   pool-96-246-137-75.nycmny.fios.verizon.net[96.246.137.75]: SASL...
         1   76.red-80-58-146.staticip.rima-tde.net[80.58.146.76]: SASL LOGI...
         1   cpe-74-67-217-77.twcny.res.rr.com[74.67.217.77]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[2.59.126.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   apn-46-77-64-81.static.gprs.plus.pl[46.77.64.81]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[122.179.159.82]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[42.81.140.83]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[58.243.104.86]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[200.205.134.87]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[58.115.51.88]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[112.137.132.89]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.4.144.91]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-174-50-100-94.hsd1.ga.comcast.net[174.50.100.94]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[112.80.24.98]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-156.110.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname dsl-178-35-155-182.avtlg.ru does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-054.165.145.203.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 43-251-255-4.optix.pk does not resolve to address 43.2...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-150.136.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 190.44.200.194.estatic.cantv.net does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 237-79-46-200-ip.alianzaviva.net does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-020.2.246.61.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 101.80-183-91.adsl-static.isp.belgacom.be does not res...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-160.84.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname abts-mp-dynamic-031.249.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 208.235.164.124.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-north-dynamic-237.118.69.182.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 191-110-46-195.pppoe.irtel.ru does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 50.161.202.1.static.bjtelecom.net does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname crystelcall.com does not resolve to address 194.165.12...
         1   hostname ip-103-92-38-100.metrasat.co.id does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname 200-32-84-12.static.impsat.net.ar does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname abts-mp-dynamic-081.252.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 153.24.32.36.adsl-pool.ah.cnuninet.net does not resolv...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-198.114.176.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname ebizkh.com does not resolve to address 174.138.46.186
         1   hostname 242.185.34.58.broad.xw.sh.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-181.6.185.136.airtelbroadband.in does n...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-150.6.170.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname 181.118.101-254.supercanal.com.ar does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.metfone.com.kh does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname l5-129-114-160.novotelecom.ru does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 201.167.95.53-clientes-zap-izzi.mx does not resolve to...
         1   hostname nsg-corporate-142.72.186.122.airtel.in does not resolv...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-233.206.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-125.119.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname abts-north-dynamic-101.190.180.122.airtelbroadband.in ...
         1   hostname abts-tn-dynamic-80.254.227.110.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-28.158.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname mx.k-gplv.com does not resolve to address 82.189.140.43
         1   hostname client.yota.ru does not resolve to address 188.162.199...
         1   hostname axntech-dynamic-26.178.115.45.axntechnologies.in does ...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-233.241.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-063.20.176.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 201.166.236.109-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname unassigned.static.cust.vf.net.nz does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 190.44.200.150.estatic.cantv.net does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 91.98.119.127.pol.ir does not resolve to address 91.98...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-249.243.180.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname host-231156.fivenetwork.com does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname 22.108.186.183.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-88.238.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname 14.199.59.103-gigantic.gtel.in does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 200.239.4.143-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-122.107.170.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 201.173.97.178-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname 228.pool90-161-217.static.orange.es does not resolve t...
         1   hostname hn.kd.ny.adsl does not resolve to address 115.62.236.2...
         1   hostname 200-205-245-243.matrix.com.br does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 17-204-96-66.myrepublic.com.sg does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.155.5
         1   hostname abts-north-static-059.139.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-155.215.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-218.39.246.61.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-147.25.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname localhost does not resolve to address 27.74.253.80
         1   hostname 83.83.212.118.adsl-pool.jx.chinaunicom.com does not re...
         1   hostname dsl-mp-static-089.140.246.61.airtelbroadband.in does n...
         1   hostname 181.89.60.190.static.host.ifxnetworks.com does not res...
         1   hostname 58-115-51-88.twt1.com.tw does not resolve to address 5...
         1   hostname 87x251x179x122.static-business.ekb.ertelecom.ru does n...
         1   hostname 131.76.156.175.unknown.m1.com.sg does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname corporativo.static.gvt.net.br does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname dsl-mp-static-046.126.101.203.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname 134.63.139.122.adsl-pool.jlccptt.net.cn does not resol...
         1   hostname 179-41-15-127.speedy.com.ar does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname dynamic-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address 27...
         1   hostname host-static-92-115-3-157.moldtelecom.md does not resol...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-204.101.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 201.173.205.148-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-184.113.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 45-170-154-70.tracecom.net.br does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname hebei.8.60.in-addr.arpa does not resolve to address 60...
         1   hostname host-41-74-113-227.myarusha.com does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-183.220.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-130.238.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 112-104-52-138.static.seed.net.tw does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-152.240.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-mum-dynamic-082.159.179.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 201.166.225.176-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 223-25-78-62.myrepublic.com.sg does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 67.246.166.124.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 63-147-53-28.dia.static.qwest.net does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-200.115.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 143.202.78.200.red-7.net does not resolve to address 1...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-016.133.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-211.249.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-del-dynamic-25.62.77.182.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname localhost does not resolve to address 117.4.187.48
         1   hostname 87.9.230.161.rev.vodafone.pt does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname 18980228202.user.veloxzone.com.br does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname 122.165.139.122.adsl-pool.jlccptt.net.cn does not reso...
         1   hostname 50.50.32.120.broad.fz.fj.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname webmail.daracard.co does not resolve to address 185.17...

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 6)
         6   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15