Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-03-11
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 23:30:08 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   2514   received
   5291   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
      4   bounced
     37   rejected (0%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

  48297k  bytes received
 133632k  bytes delivered
   1272   senders
     26   sending hosts/domains
     93   recipients
      5   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         169        350          0          0          6 
    0100-0200         157        345          0          0          2 
    0200-0300         149        301          0          0          3 
    0300-0400         159        314          0          0          3 
    0400-0500         182        384          0          1          1 
    0500-0600         137        271          0          0          2 
    0600-0700         174        361          0          0          0 
    0700-0800         135        319          0          0          1 
    0800-0900         125        249          0          0          6 
    0900-1000         325        712          0          1          0 
    1000-1100          81        193          0          1          5 
    1100-1200          65        126          0          0          1 
    1200-1300          77        154          0          0          0 
    1300-1400          42         86          0          0          2 
    1400-1500          28         77          0          1          0 
    1500-1600          24         57          0          0          0 
    1600-1700          26         66          0          0          0 
    1700-1800          16         29          0          0          1 
    1800-1900          36         89          0          0          0 
    1900-2000         113        225          0          0          0 
    2000-2100          55        109          0          0          3 
    2100-2200          50         97          0          0          0 
    2200-2300         126        246          0          0          1 
    2300-2400          63        131          0          0          0 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
   5069   119468k       0     1.1 s   40.0 s  lsmindia.com
    164     7417k       0     1.7 s    5.8 s  livesalesman.com
     25     1188k       0     3.1 s   12.0 s  releasewellbeingcenter.com
     18     2731k       0     1.5 s    2.9 s  landmarkgroup.com
     15     2825k       0     2.7 s    5.6 s  crystel.co

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
    730     9787k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    681     6937k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    657    10534k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
     82     1675k  lsmindia.com
     79     2714k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
     66     3647k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     64   175631   spmailtechno.com
     53     2193k  mail-us.atlassian.net
     32   250192   jotform.com
     16     1204k  email.teams.microsoft.com
      7      959k  return.smtpcorp.com
      7    19314   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
      6   280148   outlook.com
      5     1572k  gmail.com
      5    99587   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
      5    23079   releasewellbeingcenter.com
      4     3090k  docusign.net
      4     2712k  landmarkgroup.com
      2   204845   livesalesman.com
      2    54066   em.maxfashion.com
      2    26865   helloverify.com
      1    60779   pdffiller.com
      1    58227   docos.bounces.google.com
      1    23977   mail.instagram.com
      1    11506   delivery.idfcfirstbank.com
      1     9281   accountprotection.microsoft.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
     94   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     81   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
     53   [email-masked]
     46   msprvs1=19434xiAD4Opq=[email-masked]
     42   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
     41   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
     40   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
     35   from=<>
     32   [email-masked]
     30   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
     28   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
     24   bounces+2329050-3939-mohd.elbadri=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+2329050-9ddb-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
     18   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
     18   msprvs1=19435AS0g5YNV=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     16   [email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-cbe4-heba.makkawi=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+4491982-c15c-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
     11   [email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-edec-asma.salem=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.-1-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5786181-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5826749-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-a375-rana.almotri=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+4491982-0818-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5828802-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+us.1.1125156.5751241-support=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+4491982-23a9-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+us.1.1125156.5825215-support=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+us.1.1125156.5829314-support=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+2329050-7b6a-amira.alanazi=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+2329050-352c-jok.kuol=[email-masked]
      6   msprvs1=19434ETKM2XNP=[email-masked]
      5   bounces+us.1.1125156.5826761-support=[email-masked]
      5   bounces+4491982-2f6c-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
      5   bounces+us.1.1125156.5802404-support=[email-masked]
      5   bounces+us.1.1125156.5812097-support=[email-masked]
      5   bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]
      5   bounces+2329050-6554-abdulqader.ahmed=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    435   [email-masked]
    349   [email-masked]
    266   [email-masked]
    233   [email-masked]
    228   [email-masked]
    217   [email-masked]
    216   [email-masked]
    208   [email-masked]
    182   [email-masked]
    150   [email-masked]
    128   [email-masked]
    126   [email-masked]
    108   [email-masked]
    100   [email-masked]
     98   [email-masked]
     97   [email-masked]
     96   [email-masked]
     93   [email-masked]
     87   [email-masked]
     85   [email-masked]
     81   [email-masked]
     78   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     72   [email-masked]
     72   [email-masked]
     70   [email-masked]
     70   [email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     65   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     62   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     48   [email-masked]
     43   [email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]
     35   [email-masked]
     34   [email-masked]
     32   [email-masked]
     30   [email-masked]
     30   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     28   [email-masked]
     26   [email-masked]
     26   [email-masked]
     26   [email-masked]
     25   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
   3090k  [email-masked]
   2353k  [email-masked]
   2193k  [email-masked]
   1543k  [email-masked]
   1514k  bounces+us.1.1125156.5822852-support=[email-masked]
   1204k  [email-masked]
   1143k  [email-masked]
    953k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
    743k  bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
    557k  bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
 403773   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
 368051   [email-masked]
 349352   [email-masked]
 305897   from=<>
 277076   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
 269526   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
 269320   bounces+2329050-352c-jok.kuol=[email-masked]
 265204   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
 250192   [email-masked]
 243747   bounces+us.1.1125156.5828067-support=[email-masked]
 224284   bounces+2329050-3939-mohd.elbadri=[email-masked]
 210416   bT.dsss5abd30=5g2di3leyddg=[email-masked]
 203737   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
 195135   bT.k9eq9abd30=kisiv2lmio1h=[email-masked]
 194984   [email-masked]
 193509   [email-masked]
 193113   [email-masked]
 192988   [email-masked]
 192971   [email-masked]
 192804   [email-masked]
 192770   [email-masked]
 190967   [email-masked]
 190456   bounces+us.1.1125156.5829377-support=[email-masked]
 183593   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
 179473   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
 175253   bounces+us.1.1125156.5826296-support=[email-masked]
 171652   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
 170151   [email-masked]
 158043   [email-masked]
 157764   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
 157118   bounces+us.1.1125156.5828898-support=[email-masked]
 150604   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
 147919   bounces+us.1.1125156.5827553-support=[email-masked]
 138031   bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]
 136336   bounces+us.1.1125156.5819038-support=[email-masked]
 134362   bounces+2329050-9ddb-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
 134095   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
 133015   [email-masked]
 132660   [email-masked]
 130734   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
  11079k  [email-masked]
  10174k  [email-masked]
   9776k  [email-masked]
   6573k  [email-masked]
   4814k  [email-masked]
   4759k  [email-masked]
   4452k  [email-masked]
   4380k  [email-masked]
   4326k  [email-masked]
   3533k  [email-masked]
   3408k  [email-masked]
   3367k  [email-masked]
   3298k  [email-masked]
   3276k  [email-masked]
   2877k  [email-masked]
   2738k  [email-masked]
   2674k  [email-masked]
   2637k  [email-masked]
   2569k  [email-masked]
   2241k  [email-masked]
   2154k  [email-masked]
   1877k  [email-masked]
   1836k  [email-masked]
   1686k  [email-masked]
   1495k  [email-masked]
   1304k  [email-masked]
   1298k  [email-masked]
   1216k  [email-masked]
   1202k  [email-masked]
   1202k  [email-masked]
   1188k  [email-masked]
   1183k  [email-masked]
   1160k  [email-masked]
   1024k  [email-masked]
   1014k  [email-masked]
    939k  [email-masked]
    868k  [email-masked]
    808k  [email-masked]
    804k  [email-masked]
    798k  [email-masked]
    779k  [email-masked]
    775k  [email-masked]
    755k  [email-masked]
    683k  [email-masked]
    683k  [email-masked]
    672k  [email-masked]
    604k  [email-masked]
    565k  [email-masked]
    565k  [email-masked]
    565k  [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  none (total: 4)
         4   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  MAIL
    5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed limit (total: 1)
           1   outlook.com
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 36)
          27   [email-masked]
           4   [email-masked]
           2   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 4)
         3   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
         1   getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected -- dropping th...
  smtpd (total: 395)
        52   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
        35   hostname mail0.glomac.co does not resolve to address 185.246.220.8
        20   hostname 136.169.211.68.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to a...
        16   non-SMTP command from ec2-35-178-201-171.eu-west-2.compute.amaz...
         7   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address...
         5   hostname 192-3-251-168-host.colocrossing.com does not resolve t...
         5   hostname internettl.org does not resolve to address 104.152.52.113
         5   hostname zg-1220d-121.stretchoid.com does not resolve to addres...
         4   hostname 201-254-238-126.mrse.com.ar does not resolve to addres...
         3   unknown[177.135.209.157]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         3   hostname 177.135.209.157.dynamic.adsl.gvt.net.br does not resol...
         2   unknown[218.91.236.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         2   211.sub-166-161-117.myvzw.com[166.161.117.211]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         2   201.160.74.253.cable.dyn.cableonline.com.mx[201.160.74.253]: SA...
         2   unknown[201.173.171.74]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         2   unknown[181.57.77.77]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         2   hostname 201.173.171.74-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to ad...
         2   hostname static-ip-181577777.cable.net.co does not resolve to a...
         2   hostname casadopapel.static.gvt.net.br does not resolve to addr...
         2   hostname 187-50-67-114.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         2   hostname abts-ap-static-238.59.175.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         2   hostname 197.237.161.54.wananchi.com does not resolve to addres...
         1   77-44-110-101.xdsl.murphx.net[77.44.110.101]: SASL LOGIN authen...
         1   unknown[58.56.207.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[115.236.24.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[45.113.159.103]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[124.167.20.103]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   96-88-139-105-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net[96.88.139.105]: SA...
         1   unknown[58.215.8.10]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[85.132.27.108]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[180.169.25.114]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[188.127.188.115]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[187.161.136.116]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[27.72.155.116]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[183.162.230.118]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   c-68-52-204-12.hsd1.tn.comcast.net[68.52.204.12]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[103.147.248.12]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[23.95.44.125]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   ip-176-199-079-136.um44.pools.vodafone-ip.de[176.199.79.136]: S...
         1   unknown[203.91.119.138]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[115.91.170.141]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   111-70-28-141.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.28.141]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[58.222.223.142]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[117.44.244.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   111-70-8-143.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.8.143]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[61.63.155.145]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   111-70-28-145.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.28.145]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[122.169.110.146]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[162.186.17.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[43.129.246.148]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[189.51.96.148]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   111-70-9-148.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.9.148]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[45.65.41.149]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[122.165.240.152]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   mail.fashionxpress.org[202.53.172.154]: SASL LOGIN authenticati...
         1   unknown[218.156.73.157]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[183.6.100.159]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[187.185.149.16]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[223.244.253.16]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   broadband-46-242-7-162.ip.moscow.rt.ru[46.242.7.162]: SASL LOGI...
         1   94.41.0.165.static.ufanet.ru[94.41.0.165]: SASL LOGIN authentic...
         1   unknown[103.66.49.165]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[39.155.191.166]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   rrcs-24-227-103-175.se.biz.rr.com[24.227.103.175]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   unknown[103.75.20.178]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   072-239-149-181.res.spectrum.com[72.239.149.181]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[185.255.47.181]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   static-141-156-169-18.washdc.fios.verizon.net[141.156.169.18]: ...
         1   unknown[220.189.209.18]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   bl20-177-182.dsl.telepac.pt[2.81.177.182]: SASL LOGIN authentic...
         1   c-73-45-83-183.hsd1.il.comcast.net[73.45.83.183]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[1.11.62.185]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[116.131.151.186]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   201.160.166.186.cable.dyn.cableonline.com.mx[201.160.166.186]: ...
         1   unknown[125.130.117.187]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[181.61.252.189]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[27.71.207.190]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[200.107.163.195]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[36.33.43.195]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[184.69.205.196]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   d-159-250-23-196.nh.cpe.atlanticbb.net[159.250.23.196]: SASL LO...
         1   c-76-109-88-197.hsd1.fl.comcast.net[76.109.88.197]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[42.192.61.198]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[162.246.231.200]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   host-85-237-57-200.dsl.sura.ru[85.237.57.200]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[112.194.143.202]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[58.18.83.205]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[124.246.109.209]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[124.246.99.20]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[180.76.195.210]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[114.84.195.210]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.68.52.210]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[168.126.90.210]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[155.0.194.21]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-68-60-154-213.hsd1.mi.comcast.net[68.60.154.213]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   rrcs-208-105-196-214.nys.biz.rr.com[208.105.196.214]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[27.72.47.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[85.185.66.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[128.116.233.216]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   cpe-67-249-167-217.twcny.res.rr.com[67.249.167.217]: SASL LOGIN...
         1   unknown[201.28.187.217]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[189.44.62.218]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[178.136.134.219]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   c-174-51-157-220.hsd1.co.comcast.net[174.51.157.220]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[12.251.130.22]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[185.101.17.223]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[185.140.194.226]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[122.160.41.230]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[27.72.87.230]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[223.177.160.23]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[221.8.22.234]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   a79-168-105-235.cpe.netcabo.pt[79.168.105.235]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[95.143.218.236]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[157.61.158.237]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[182.76.200.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[196.191.212.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[14.32.245.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[191.97.4.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[32.212.128.24]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[220.178.107.242]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[2.186.117.246]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   cpe-98-10-121-246.rochester.res.rr.com[98.10.121.246]: SASL LOG...
         1   unknown[124.221.83.24]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.170.0.25]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[187.58.132.251]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[176.12.165.25]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   252.red-79-159-43.dynamicip.rima-tde.net[79.159.43.252]: SASL L...
         1   mail.toptronicsinc.com[218.4.156.254]: SASL LOGIN authenticatio...
         1   unknown[27.72.46.25]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   96-91-90-25-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net[96.91.90.25]: SASL L...
         1   unknown[157.130.207.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[176.10.62.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-73-247-76-26.hsd1.il.comcast.net[73.247.76.26]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[125.34.240.29]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[171.212.102.36]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[49.91.243.38]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[115.231.254.38]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   c-76-104-130-42.hsd1.wa.comcast.net[76.104.130.42]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[82.102.189.43]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   host43.sub-63-41-213.myvzw.com[63.41.213.43]: SASL LOGIN authen...
         1   unknown[222.218.77.45]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[60.14.36.47]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[118.41.204.48]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[121.100.123.49]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[183.230.197.49]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   rrcs-74-219-127-52.central.biz.rr.com[74.219.127.52]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[191.36.149.53]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[177.135.103.54]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[136.143.207.55]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[186.251.224.59]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[2.181.30.66]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[121.162.101.72]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   ip-178-202-112-072.um47.pools.vodafone-ip.de[178.202.112.72]: S...
         1   unknown[61.131.137.74]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   pool-96-246-137-75.nycmny.fios.verizon.net[96.246.137.75]: SASL...
         1   unknown[116.232.49.75]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[216.6.87.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[118.41.204.80]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[58.46.128.81]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   097-104-065-082.res.spectrum.com[97.104.65.82]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[61.246.7.82]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[61.246.39.87]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-68-36-47-87.hsd1.mi.comcast.net[68.36.47.87]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[218.77.108.89]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[191.36.155.90]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-24-143-121-93.customer.broadstripe.net[24.143.121.93]: SASL L...
         1   unknown[58.211.129.93]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[222.180.149.94]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[186.238.176.94]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[49.204.67.94]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[221.210.96.99]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   hostname www.gjepc.org does not resolve to address 124.123.92.26
         1   hostname 139.73.34.171.adsl-pool.jx.chinaunicom.com does not re...
         1   hostname access-46-42-3-203.kmtn.ru does not resolve to address...
         1   hostname 55.239.75.138.unknown.m1.com.sg does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-087.39.246.61.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname tbd-gw.customer.alter.net does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 103.20.167.124.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 74.137.131.61.dial.nc.jx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname 189-44-62-218.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         1   hostname 14.141.149.62.static.delhi.vsnl.net.in does not resolv...
         1   hostname 188x134x10x18.static-business.spb.ertelecom.ru does no...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-082.7.246.61.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-032.119.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-228.175.144.59.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 170-83-173-18.semfronteiras.net.br does not resolve to...
         1   hostname static-190-97-209-18.ert.com.co does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-146.110.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname nsg-static-238.200.76.182-airtel.com does not resolve ...
         1   hostname 145-155.63.61-savecom does not resolve to address 61.6...
         1   hostname 177.135.103.54.dynamic.adsl.gvt.net.br does not resolv...
         1   hostname abts-mum-mgmt-025.0.170.122.airtelbroadband.in does no...
         1   hostname cpe-1-157-34-75.ab02.act.asp.telstra.net does not reso...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-211.116.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 190.205.35.66.estatic.cantv.net does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname 187.185.149.16.cable.dyn.cableonline.com.mx does not r...
         1   hostname static-ip-18161252189.cable.net.co does not resolve to...
         1   hostname hn.kd.ny.adsl does not resolve to address 219.157.95.7...
         1   hostname 234.22.8.221.adsl-pool.jlccptt.net.cn does not resolve...
         1   hostname 128-116-233-216.static.eolo.it does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 49.204.93.6.actcorp.in does not resolve to address 49....
         1   hostname 49.204.67.94.actcorp.in does not resolve to address 49...
         1   hostname dynamic-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address 27...
         1   hostname 187.161.136.116-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 183.82.32.104.actcorp.in does not resolve to address 1...
         1   hostname cpe-110-148-195-250.bpjl-r-038.lon.vic.bigpond.net.au ...
         1   hostname podal.static.gvt.net.br does not resolve to address 18...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-028.115.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-214.248.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 171.128.126.185.right-net.ru does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname 195.43.33.36.adsl-pool.ah.cnuninet.net does not resolv...
         1   hostname 153.39.63.148.rev.vodafone.pt does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-123.191.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname abts-west-static-31.230.201.106.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.149.53
         1   hostname 202.64.uzpak.uz does not resolve to address 213.230.97...
         1   hostname abts-mum-dynamic-082.159.179.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-152.240.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname azteca-comunicaciones.com does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname proxy.vch.ru does not resolve to address 195.90.188.243
         1   hostname 82-102-189-43.orange.net.il does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname tisindiasupport.com does not resolve to address 122.16...
         1   hostname 93x189x205x181.dynamic.yola.ertelecom.ru does not reso...
         1   hostname host26-62-10-176.emaxy.it does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 136-143-207-55.woodstocktel.net does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname vl-984.edge01.jhb01.skyband.net does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname ptr-203-110-91-131.deldsl.net does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 204.53.21.213.at-home.ru does not resolve to address 2...
         1   hostname 223-22-233-95.mobile.dynamic.aptg.com.tw does not reso...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-x.41.123.163.122.airtelbroadband.in ...
         1   hostname 139.28.228.37.dyn.user.innovatelekom.com does not reso...
         1   hostname 23-95-44-125-host.colocrossing.com does not resolve to...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-112.187.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.155.90
         1   non-SMTP command from unknown[185.213.175.253]: {"id":1,"method...
         1   non-SMTP command from unknown[185.213.175.253]: POST / HTTP/1.1
         1   non-SMTP command from unknown[185.213.175.253]: GET / HTTP/1.1
         1   non-SMTP command from unknown[185.213.175.253]: {"id": 1, "meth...
         1   non-SMTP command from unknown[185.213.175.253]: {"id":1,"jsonrp...
         1   numeric hostname: 127.0.0.1

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 6)
         6   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15