Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-03-08
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 23:30:08 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   2903   received
   6761   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
     18   bounced
    258   rejected (3%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

  59397k  bytes received
 208998k  bytes delivered
   1280   senders
     31   sending hosts/domains
    109   recipients
      8   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         179        378          0          0         10 
    0100-0200         157        351          0          0         12 
    0200-0300         186        402          0          0         39 
    0300-0400         198        384          0          0          7 
    0400-0500         212        453          0          0         24 
    0500-0600         178        388          0          0         10 
    0600-0700         209        476          0          1         22 
    0700-0800         139        314          0          0         16 
    0800-0900         106        319          0          2         14 
    0900-1000         235        722          0          6         21 
    1000-1100         123        330          0          2         23 
    1100-1200          66        159          0          0         25 
    1200-1300          67        184          0          2          2 
    1300-1400          57        157          0          2          3 
    1400-1500          35         67          0          0          1 
    1500-1600          40         78          0          0          1 
    1600-1700          30         75          0          0          3 
    1700-1800          31         82          0          1          4 
    1800-1900          34         69          0          0          1 
    1900-2000         103        257          0          1          0 
    2000-2100         103        243          0          1          6 
    2100-2200         187        369          0          0          4 
    2200-2300         139        318          0          0          8 
    2300-2400          89        186          0          0          2 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
   6208   178451k       0     1.1 s   13.0 s  lsmindia.com
    334    18015k       0     1.7 s   11.0 s  livesalesman.com
    108     8484k       0     1.5 s    3.2 s  landmarkgroup.com
     95     3574k       0     4.1 s    1.1 m  releasewellbeingcenter.com
      6   250829        0     1.0 s    1.5 s  webteam.com
      4   166552        0     0.9 s    1.3 s  landmarkwebteam.com
      3    32767        0     1.0 s    1.6 s  homeboxstores.com
      3    32767        0     2.0 s    4.6 s  crystel.co

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
    778     8209k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    736    10494k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    703    10796k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
    157     5861k  mail-us.atlassian.net
    121     4369k  lsmindia.com
     96   263193   spmailtechno.com
     66      598k  jotform.com
     64     1074k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
     48     2723k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     21   418040   frcntdkim.freshconnect.io
     19      754k  outlook.com
     18     2041k  return.smtpcorp.com
     14     9752k  landmarkgroup.com
     12   122018   gmail.com
      9   227806   statuspage-notifications.notifications.talkdesk.com
      7    40189   releasewellbeingcenter.com
      5   422358   email.teams.microsoft.com
      5    97104   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
      5    13800   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
      3    70661   em.maxfashion.com
      2   522673   livesalesman.com
      2   307153   em.hirefrederick.com
      2    51115   facebookmail.com
      2    44155   notifications.talkdesk.com
      2    18558   accountprotection.microsoft.com
      1    90808   e.engage.canva.com
      1    32291   direct.plantronics.com
      1    23173   support.facebook.com
      1    11084   yahoo.com
      1     8018   smtp.freshdesk.com
      1     3743   em2249.delightchat.io

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
    157   [email-masked]
    130   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     90   from=<>
     66   [email-masked]
     62   msprvs1=19431jJzllIbb=[email-masked]
     44   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
     41   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
     39   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
     38   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
     34   msprvs1=19432h7160EZY=[email-masked]
     33   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
     28   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
     28   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
     23   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     23   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
     22   bounces+2329050-9ddb-mazen.mohammed=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
     20   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
     19   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     19   [email-masked]
     18   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
     17   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
     17   bounces+2329050-fea7-amnah.yousif=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+us.1.1125156.5544610-support=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-3939-mohd.elbadri=[email-masked]
     13   bounces+2329050-12be-hessah.alsufayyan=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+us.1.1125156.5814744-support=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-75d1-saud.almutlaq=[email-masked]
     12   [email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-30aa-abdulrahman.alqumea=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-cbe4-heba.makkawi=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-edec-asma.salem=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-e65c-hilah.alolayan=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+4491982-9581-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+12100069-96e2-pravesh.singh=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+4491982-f11b-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+4491982-f692-asma.salem=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-a375-rana.almotri=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5816102-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5769800-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+2329050-a16e-mohamed.almustafa=[email-masked]
      7   [email-masked]
      6   bounces+us.1.1125156.5809105-support=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+4491982-faf9-rana.almotri=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    405   [email-masked]
    266   [email-masked]
    258   [email-masked]
    252   [email-masked]
    248   [email-masked]
    236   [email-masked]
    214   [email-masked]
    214   [email-masked]
    207   [email-masked]
    202   [email-masked]
    180   [email-masked]
    178   [email-masked]
    176   [email-masked]
    169   [email-masked]
    143   [email-masked]
    142   [email-masked]
    130   [email-masked]
    130   [email-masked]
    128   [email-masked]
    126   [email-masked]
    121   [email-masked]
    118   [email-masked]
    104   [email-masked]
    103   [email-masked]
    103   [email-masked]
    101   [email-masked]
     95   [email-masked]
     83   [email-masked]
     76   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     72   [email-masked]
     70   [email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     66   [email-masked]
     66   [email-masked]
     60   [email-masked]
     59   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     54   [email-masked]
     54   [email-masked]
     54   [email-masked]
     54   [email-masked]
     52   [email-masked]
     50   [email-masked]
     44   [email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]
     40   [email-masked]
     40   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
   5861k  [email-masked]
   4077k  [email-masked]
   3066k  [email-masked]
   1967k  from=<>
   1456k  [email-masked]
   1254k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
   1014k  [email-masked]
    905k  [email-masked]
    791k  [email-masked]
    626k  bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
    625k  [email-masked]
    598k  [email-masked]
 522673   [email-masked]
 451836   bounces+us.1.1125156.5503934-support=[email-masked]
 445727   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
 443538   [email-masked]
 422358   [email-masked]
 418040   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
 401857   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
 391476   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
 384790   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
 354775   bounces+us.1.1125156.5773292-support=[email-masked]
 314366   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
 312084   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
 304891   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
 253884   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
 248510   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
 246570   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
 233770   bounces+us.1.1125156.5814076-support=[email-masked]
 230663   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
 227806   bounces+12100069-96e2-pravesh.singh=[email-masked]
 215792   bT.mai2kqhd30=uxr0magjzkgy=[email-masked]
 212823   bT.346djqhd30=mnmjorc0fb9e=[email-masked]
 211308   bounces+4491982-f11b-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
 193031   [email-masked]
 187694   [email-masked]
 182380   [email-masked]
 176339   [email-masked]
 170471   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
 169996   msprvs1=19431jJzllIbb=[email-masked]
 169659   bounces+us.1.1125156.5810865-support=[email-masked]
 162605   [email-masked]
 160560   bounces+us.1.1125156.5812284-support=[email-masked]
 156966   bounces+us.1.1125156.5813979-support=[email-masked]
 153740   bounces+3909667-ce94-rona.galangi=[email-masked]
 153413   bounces+3909667-f032-pravesh.singh=[email-masked]
 148801   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
 147686   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
 146315   bounces+2329050-fea7-amnah.yousif=[email-masked]
 141447   bounces+us.1.1125156.5813705-support=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
  17096k  [email-masked]
  14524k  [email-masked]
  12084k  [email-masked]
  11950k  [email-masked]
   9681k  [email-masked]
   8286k  [email-masked]
   7319k  [email-masked]
   6565k  [email-masked]
   5061k  [email-masked]
   4609k  [email-masked]
   4500k  [email-masked]
   4348k  [email-masked]
   3946k  [email-masked]
   3895k  [email-masked]
   3891k  [email-masked]
   3763k  [email-masked]
   3722k  [email-masked]
   3641k  [email-masked]
   3641k  [email-masked]
   3627k  [email-masked]
   3593k  [email-masked]
   3574k  [email-masked]
   3505k  [email-masked]
   3467k  [email-masked]
   3067k  [email-masked]
   3045k  [email-masked]
   2920k  [email-masked]
   2595k  [email-masked]
   2490k  [email-masked]
   2477k  [email-masked]
   2250k  [email-masked]
   2144k  [email-masked]
   2073k  [email-masked]
   1912k  [email-masked]
   1491k  [email-masked]
   1480k  [email-masked]
   1384k  [email-masked]
   1358k  [email-masked]
   1260k  [email-masked]
   1199k  [email-masked]
   1147k  [email-masked]
   1120k  [email-masked]
   1089k  [email-masked]
   1077k  [email-masked]
   1036k  [email-masked]
   1017k  [email-masked]
   1017k  [email-masked]
    961k  [email-masked]
    946k  [email-masked]
    902k  [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.26]:25 (total: 2)
         1   //support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser q5-20020a170902f78500...
         1   //support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser o8-20020a63e348000000...
  none (total: 16)
        16   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 253)
          80   [email-masked]
          36   [email-masked]
          36   [email-masked]
          28   [email-masked]
          25   [email-masked]
          23   [email-masked]
          13   [email-masked]
           4   [email-masked]
           3   [email-masked]
           3   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
    Relay access denied (total: 5)
           5   147.78.103.45

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 10)
         8   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
         2   getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected -- dropping th...
  smtpd (total: 281)
        45   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
        11   hostname undefined.hostname.localhost does not resolve to addre...
        10   hostname 136.169.211.144.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to ...
         6   hostname client.yota.ru does not resolve to address 188.162.43....
         6   hostname client.yota.ru does not resolve to address 188.162.199...
         5   hostname zg-1220d-187.stretchoid.com does not resolve to addres...
         4   hostname fm-dyn-111-94-105-5.fast.net.id does not resolve to ad...
         4   hostname 189-89-168-137.static.itsweb.com.br does not resolve t...
         4   hostname 201-212-59-205.cab.prima.net.ar does not resolve to ad...
         4   hostname client125.dhcpahgpsp.accesshaiti.net does not resolve ...
         4   hostname adsl-ull-11-236.45-151.wind.it does not resolve to add...
         4   hostname cuscon209056.amplia.co.tt does not resolve to address ...
         4   hostname 37-174-17-8.coucou-networks.fr does not resolve to add...
         4   hostname 177-128-84-158.ibitelecom.com.br does not resolve to a...
         4   hostname bd0794d3.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 189...
         4   hostname static.vnpt.vn does not resolve to address 14.179.165.193
         4   hostname ctel-92-53-36-103.cabletel.com.mk does not resolve to ...
         2   unknown[189.218.243.61]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         2   unknown[122.160.47.69]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         2   hostname 189.218.243.61-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to ad...
         2   hostname abts-north-static-069.47.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         2   hostname 43-251-255-84.optix.pk does not resolve to address 43....
         2   hostname abts-mum-static-147.108.169.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         2   TLS library problem: error:14094412:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
         1   host102.sub-63-40-38.myvzw.com[63.40.38.102]: SASL LOGIN authen...
         1   unknown[36.7.137.109]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[124.167.20.113]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[58.214.6.114]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[207.113.225.123]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[197.215.103.126]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   14-0-136-127.static.pccw-hkt.com[14.0.136.127]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[217.72.125.128]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[37.230.211.130]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[205.206.161.13]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   c-73-192-36-13.hsd1.fl.comcast.net[73.192.36.13]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   pon04-mba01-san-luis-ob-ca.wavebroadband.com[76.14.78.134]: SAS...
         1   173-10-56-137-michigan.hfc.comcastbusiness.net[173.10.56.137]: ...
         1   unknown[103.143.114.138]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   c-73-116-251-140.hsd1.ca.comcast.net[73.116.251.140]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[43.251.255.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[45.143.30.14]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[200.239.4.143]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[220.80.223.144]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[180.168.60.146]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.169.108.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[112.26.89.149]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   111-70-17-151.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.17.151]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[122.165.240.152]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[72.250.63.158]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[5.129.114.160]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.160.84.160]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[223.244.253.16]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   111-70-1-170.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.1.170]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[60.14.116.178]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.147.64.179]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[136.185.7.179]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.93.201.18]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-73-232-143-182.hsd1.tx.comcast.net[73.232.143.182]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[189.56.217.183]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   184.sub-166-250-249.myvzw.com[166.250.249.184]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[223.171.91.184]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   075-138-194-186.biz.spectrum.com[75.138.194.186]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[76.147.92.197]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[197.156.97.198]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   bzq-84-110-51-202.red.bezeqint.net[84.110.51.202]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   unknown[222.173.86.202]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.167.143.203]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[186.238.85.210]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[200.37.213.21]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[201.28.187.217]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[183.186.108.22]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[2.57.219.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         1   unknown[101.13.0.23]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[14.32.245.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[210.97.42.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-69-247-235-241.hsd1.fl.comcast.net[69.247.235.241]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[51.124.26.24]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[171.212.103.245]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[138.75.108.245]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[221.239.150.246]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[213.230.64.246]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   ip70-189-126-247.ok.ok.cox.net[70.189.126.247]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[122.170.106.253]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[60.2.202.254]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   107-179-222-3.cpe.teksavvy.com[107.179.222.3]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[60.221.64.35]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[103.153.140.39]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[98.63.17.39]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[185.209.108.42]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[218.20.222.42]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   042.36.246.220.static.netvigator.com[220.246.36.42]: SASL LOGIN...
         1   unknown[211.218.17.5]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[223.197.199.52]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[67.237.32.56]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[202.29.243.58]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[101.43.132.61]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[115.46.88.68]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   mail.tvm.co.mz[196.28.226.70]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed...
         1   unknown[45.221.11.71]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-73-129-57-71.hsd1.md.comcast.net[73.129.57.71]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[218.21.73.71]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[45.237.242.74]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[177.19.187.79]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.186.220.81]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[106.75.17.82]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-73-170-33-86.hsd1.ca.comcast.net[73.170.33.86]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[186.238.176.94]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[137.118.191.98]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   hostname 13.ip.crossovernetworks.net does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-054.165.145.203.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname abts-mum-mgmt-046.0.170.122.airtelbroadband.in does no...
         1   hostname in-67-237-32-56.dhcp.embarqhsd.net does not resolve to...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-059.139.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname hebei.2.60.in-addr.arpa does not resolve to address 60...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-155.215.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 223-197-199-52.static.imsbiz.com does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 137-118-191-98.wilkes.net does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 229.206.34.171.adsl-pool.jx.chinaunicom.com does not r...
         1   hostname 14.140.31.154.static-mumbai.vsnl.net.in does not resol...
         1   hostname 53-128-16-190.fibertel.com.ar does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-160.84.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname host103-91-76-12.dstechcyberspace.com does not resolve...
         1   hostname 91.244.113.188.wirenet.tv does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname host118.abaks.pl does not resolve to address 193.200.5...
         1   hostname 233.196.53.92.dynamic.reverse-mundo-r.com does not res...
         1   hostname ip-139-180-81-237.kinect.net.nz does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname 92.62.243.162.fibermax.bg does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 223-197-208-186.static.imsbiz.com does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname host-176-222-255-4.ugmk-telecom.ru does not resolve to...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-136.191.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname corporativo.static.gvt.net.br does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 234.22.8.221.adsl-pool.jlccptt.net.cn does not resolve...
         1   hostname dsl-mp-static-046.126.101.203.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address...
         1   hostname ip-176-192-180-227.bb.netbynet.ru does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname 49.204.93.6.actcorp.in does not resolve to address 49....
         1   hostname 200-148-163-123.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not r...
         1   hostname dynamic-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address 27...
         1   hostname 43-251-255-14.optix.pk does not resolve to address 43....
         1   hostname 236-41-89-103.intechonline.net does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname wifi1-dalma-tashirgold-yerevan.management.gnc.am does ...
         1   hostname 202.133.46.59.broad.dl.ln.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname l5-129-114-160.novotelecom.ru does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname abts-mp-static-044.126.168.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname mcml-0000-rt02.cpe.tfmnetworks.net does not resolve to...
         1   hostname 177-125-112-51.wznet.com.br does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-152.240.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname azteca-comunicaciones.com does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 93x189x205x181.dynamic.yola.ertelecom.ru does not reso...
         1   hostname 12.57.64.218.broad.nc.jx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname ws100-235-252-122.rcil.gov.in does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname 134.158.95.187.static.horizonstelecom.com.br does not ...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-179.7.185.136.airtelbroadband.in does n...
         1   hostname static.vnpt.vn does not resolve to address 14.233.27.81
         1   hostname 45.105.86.116.starhub.net.sg does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname 189-56-217-183.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not re...
         1   hostname 35.64.221.60.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname 22.108.186.183.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-212.58.165.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-253.106.170.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 113.20.167.124.adsl-pool.sx.cn does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname 200.239.4.143-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname dynamic-213-57-41-55.hotnet.net.il does not resolve to...
         1   Illegal address syntax from unknown[81.68.97.102] in MAIL comma...

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 5)
         5   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15