Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-03-07
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 23:30:08 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   3079   received
   6552   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
      5   bounced
    376   rejected (5%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

  76729k  bytes received
 247397k  bytes delivered
   1239   senders
     40   sending hosts/domains
     99   recipients
      7   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         249        497          0          0          9 
    0100-0200         232        510          0          0         30 
    0200-0300         193        385          0          0         14 
    0300-0400         224        476          0          0         20 
    0400-0500         244        486          0          0         14 
    0500-0600         186        407          0          0         21 
    0600-0700         236        479          0          0         15 
    0700-0800         218        494          0          0         16 
    0800-0900         118        246          0          0         18 
    0900-1000         189        402          0          0         29 
    1000-1100          74        148          0          0         16 
    1100-1200          80        195          0          1         33 
    1200-1300          59        213          0          3          5 
    1300-1400          33         64          0          0         16 
    1400-1500          20         39          0          0          8 
    1500-1600          31         61          0          0          4 
    1600-1700          32         63          0          0          9 
    1700-1800          29         69          0          0          5 
    1800-1900          43        100          0          0         21 
    1900-2000         131        261          0          0         14 
    2000-2100         188        391          0          0         12 
    2100-2200          83        165          0          0         25 
    2200-2300         125        269          0          1         17 
    2300-2400          62        132          0          0          5 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
   6285   227443k       0     1.1 s   29.0 s  lsmindia.com
    189    13012k       0     1.7 s    8.6 s  livesalesman.com
     42     5031k       0     1.7 s    3.8 s  landmarkgroup.com
     25     1171k       0     2.7 s    8.0 s  releasewellbeingcenter.com
      6   412154        0     2.3 s    5.3 s  landmarkgroup.in
      3   206077        0     1.0 s    1.6 s  webteam.com
      2   137051        0     0.8 s    1.0 s  landmarkwebteam.com

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
    830     9353k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    697     9238k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    665    10438k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
    321    12346k  mail-us.atlassian.net
    149     4518k  lsmindia.com
     88   240820   spmailtechno.com
     72     4198k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     65     2551k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
     44   432280   jotform.com
     20    10148k  landmarkgroup.com
     18     4073k  livesalesman.com
     15   303090   frcntdkim.freshconnect.io
     11   435226   outlook.com
     10     3791k  docusign.net
     10    96682   gaia.bounces.google.com
      9    24776   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
      7     1003k  return.smtpcorp.com
      5    99034   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
      4   310144   email.teams.microsoft.com
      4    22653   smtp.freshdesk.com
      3      941k  em2249.delightchat.io
      3   223958   mail.wework.co.in
      3    99509   em.centrepointstores.com
      3    77104   em.maxfashion.com
      3    20138   gmail.com
      2      661k  eposaudio.com
      2    94109   glopal.com
      2    80708   calendar-server.bounces.google.com
      2     9972   amazonses.com
      1      570k  crystel.co
      1   141669   fwdkimint.freshdesk.com
      1    54219   mailout.blackmagicdesign.com
      1    51893   quora.com
      1    51887   bounce.mail.eposaudio.com
      1    35982   mail.adobe.com
      1    20388   naukri.com
      1    10799   yahoo.in
      1     9284   accountprotection.microsoft.com
      1     9005   pm-bounces.livechat.com
      1     7631   releasewellbeingcenter.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
    321   [email-masked]
    156   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     68   [email-masked]
     66   msprvs1=194308pNRRE7a=[email-masked]
     58   from=<>
     47   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
     47   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     44   [email-masked]
     41   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
     30   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
     28   bounces+2329050-3939-mohd.elbadri=[email-masked]
     27   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
     26   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
     24   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
     23   bounces+2329050-a16e-mohamed.almustafa=[email-masked]
     22   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
     22   msprvs1=19431jJzllIbb=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
     19   bounces+2329050-a27b-rahaf.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     19   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
     17   bounces+2329050-30aa-abdulrahman.alqumea=[email-masked]
     17   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+us.1.1125156.5544610-support=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-6554-abdulqader.ahmed=[email-masked]
     16   [email-masked]
     15   bounces+2329050-2948-reem.alhamdan=[email-masked]
     15   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
     15   bounces+2329050-cbe4-heba.makkawi=[email-masked]
     15   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-721c-amani.alotaibi=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-fea7-amnah.yousif=[email-masked]
     13   bounces+2329050-75d1-saud.almutlaq=[email-masked]
     13   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-7b6a-amira.alanazi=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-b4ec-tahani.alanazi=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-12be-hessah.alsufayyan=[email-masked]
     10   [email-masked]
      9   bounces+4491982-474b-shoaa.nfeesah=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5806620-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+4491982-faf9-rana.almotri=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+4491982-f11b-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5803784-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-e8e9-aws.adra=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-8647-leen.fandi=[email-masked]
      8   [email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5795795-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5806270-support=[email-masked]
      6   bounces+4491982-4837-mohamed.almustafa=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    507   [email-masked]
    354   [email-masked]
    312   [email-masked]
    270   [email-masked]
    230   [email-masked]
    214   [email-masked]
    204   [email-masked]
    204   [email-masked]
    192   [email-masked]
    178   [email-masked]
    177   [email-masked]
    176   [email-masked]
    171   [email-masked]
    164   [email-masked]
    146   [email-masked]
    128   [email-masked]
    126   [email-masked]
    124   [email-masked]
    120   [email-masked]
    104   [email-masked]
     99   [email-masked]
     96   [email-masked]
     92   [email-masked]
     76   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     72   [email-masked]
     69   [email-masked]
     66   [email-masked]
     66   [email-masked]
     65   [email-masked]
     63   [email-masked]
     62   [email-masked]
     60   [email-masked]
     59   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     54   [email-masked]
     50   [email-masked]
     48   [email-masked]
     48   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     44   [email-masked]
     44   [email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]
     42   [email-masked]
     40   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
  12346k  [email-masked]
   4477k  [email-masked]
   3901k  [email-masked]
   3791k  [email-masked]
   1836k  from=<>
   1573k  [email-masked]
   1556k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
   1496k  bounces+us.1.1125156.5799949-support=[email-masked]
   1418k  [email-masked]
   1228k  [email-masked]
    941k  bounces+18531992-f48b-gaurav.yadav=[email-masked]
    849k  [email-masked]
    661k  [email-masked]
    642k  [email-masked]
    641k  [email-masked]
    628k  bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
    570k  [email-masked]
    527k  bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
 455414   [email-masked]
 446627   [email-masked]
 439052   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
 434641   bounces+2329050-7b6a-amira.alanazi=[email-masked]
 432280   [email-masked]
 380870   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
 361543   [email-masked]
 310144   [email-masked]
 304584   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
 303090   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
 269033   [email-masked]
 261323   bounces+4491982-faf9-rana.almotri=[email-masked]
 261083   bounces+2329050-3939-mohd.elbadri=[email-masked]
 253518   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
 247851   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
 244789   bounces+4491982-474b-shoaa.nfeesah=[email-masked]
 242169   bT.iv6seihd30=23qvc6odqh4x=[email-masked]
 240301   [email-masked]
 237426   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
 236098   bounces+2329050-3006-malek.hosan=[email-masked]
 231531   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
 230521   bounces+2329050-30aa-abdulrahman.alqumea=[email-masked]
 228023   bounces+4491982-f11b-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
 227115   bounces+2329050-a16e-mohamed.almustafa=[email-masked]
 226982   bT.vhy2eihd30=8l4igg0zy1uz=[email-masked]
 224797   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
 212085   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
 211862   bounces+4491982-cc16-zaid.ahmad=[email-masked]
 200092   bounces+us.1.1125156.5800179-support=[email-masked]
 199532   [email-masked]
 194906   [email-masked]
 193797   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
  25806k  [email-masked]
  24386k  [email-masked]
  23826k  [email-masked]
  12776k  [email-masked]
  10981k  [email-masked]
  10236k  [email-masked]
   7545k  [email-masked]
   6449k  [email-masked]
   6179k  [email-masked]
   5105k  [email-masked]
   4608k  [email-masked]
   4545k  [email-masked]
   4387k  [email-masked]
   4363k  [email-masked]
   4230k  [email-masked]
   4174k  [email-masked]
   4132k  [email-masked]
   3847k  [email-masked]
   3828k  [email-masked]
   3588k  [email-masked]
   3326k  [email-masked]
   3172k  [email-masked]
   2959k  [email-masked]
   2854k  [email-masked]
   2633k  [email-masked]
   2593k  [email-masked]
   2520k  [email-masked]
   2254k  [email-masked]
   2176k  [email-masked]
   2117k  [email-masked]
   1984k  [email-masked]
   1936k  [email-masked]
   1872k  [email-masked]
   1796k  [email-masked]
   1638k  [email-masked]
   1540k  [email-masked]
   1521k  [email-masked]
   1477k  [email-masked]
   1467k  [email-masked]
   1379k  [email-masked]
   1337k  [email-masked]
   1219k  [email-masked]
   1212k  [email-masked]
   1202k  [email-masked]
   1202k  [email-masked]
   1202k  [email-masked]
   1191k  [email-masked]
   1191k  [email-masked]
   1171k  [email-masked]
   1144k  [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.27]:25 (total: 1)
         1   //support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser 6-20020a630e46000000b...
  none (total: 4)
         4   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 376)
          88   [email-masked]
          52   [email-masked]
          48   [email-masked]
          48   [email-masked]
          48   [email-masked]
          46   [email-masked]
          40   [email-masked]
           3   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 12)
         8   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
         4   getpeername: Transport endpoint is not connected -- dropping th...
  smtpd (total: 356)
        44   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
        10   hostname 136.169.211.144.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to ...
         9   hostname adsl-109-110-192-114.adsl.upc.dth.hu does not resolve ...
         6   unknown[172.245.244.114]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         6   hostname 172-245-244-114-host.colocrossing.com does not resolve...
         5   hostname zg-1220h-114.stretchoid.com does not resolve to addres...
         5   hostname ubtuntu20236116.aspadmin.net does not resolve to addre...
         4   hostname host211.181-98-183.telecom.net.ar does not resolve to ...
         4   hostname adsl-201-185-5-198.une.net.co does not resolve to addr...
         4   hostname b3980c8a.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 179...
         4   hostname 187.95.19.106.netjacarei.nipcable.com does not resolve...
         4   hostname b151544e.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 177...
         4   hostname 191.31.104.221.static.gvt.net.br does not resolve to a...
         4   hostname 49.205.83.28.actcorp.in does not resolve to address 49...
         4   hostname cable-89-216-97-186.static.sbb.rs does not resolve to ...
         4   hostname user.98-218-239-170.users.net-rosas.com.br does not re...
         4   hostname customer-189-217-85-233.cablevision.net.mx does not re...
         4   hostname host-177-72.adc.net.ar does not resolve to address 190...
         4   hostname 88-248-194-190.cab.prima.net.ar does not resolve to ad...
         4   hostname 168.228.223.44.buritinetbandalarga.com.br does not res...
         4   hostname host-177-232-83-55.static.metrored.net.mx does not res...
         4   hostname dynamic-ip-186826681.cable.net.co does not resolve to ...
         4   hostname b121267e.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 177...
         4   hostname dnscache2.supercanal.com.ar does not resolve to addres...
         4   hostname static-ip-18159336.cable.net.co does not resolve to ad...
         4   hostname wtl.worldcall.net.pk does not resolve to address 111.8...
         4   hostname b3ddc6e3.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 179...
         4   hostname static.vnpt.vn does not resolve to address 14.161.17.46
         4   hostname 189.219.209.59-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to ad...
         4   hostname 102.68.76.201.unwired.co.ke does not resolve to addres...
         4   hostname 52.90.173.45.redebandalarga.net.br does not resolve to...
         4   hostname b39804c5.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 179...
         4   hostname 189.219.67.43-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to add...
         4   hostname clientes-87.230.dbug.com.br does not resolve to addres...
         4   hostname 209.37.232.45.cgn.amazoniatelecom.com.br does not reso...
         4   hostname 78.163.115.239.dynamic.ttnet.com.tr does not resolve t...
         4   hostname 191-82-66-215.speedy.com.ar does not resolve to addres...
         2   unknown[101.13.0.110]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         2   unknown[109.110.192.114]: SASL PLAIN authentication failed: aut...
         2   hostname visit.keznews.com does not resolve to address 194.165....
         2   hostname 189-78-252-41.dsl.telesp.net.br does not resolve to ad...
         2   SASL authentication failure: Password verification failed
         1   unknown[192.227.246.100]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[192.241.132.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[222.85.217.106]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   107.40.3.213.static.wline.lns.sme.cust.swisscom.ch[213.3.40.107...
         1   unknown[187.161.136.109]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[64.202.133.113]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[187.161.136.116]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[177.235.217.121]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   rrcs-69-75-133-122.west.biz.rr.com[69.75.133.122]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   unknown[196.1.237.126]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.160.111.127]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[223.239.128.128]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[189.56.197.129]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   111-70-18-130.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.18.130]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[92.62.243.132]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[112.26.23.137]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[222.74.222.138]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[187.8.105.142]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.147.141.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[208.98.215.147]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[112.26.89.149]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[37.57.187.151]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[204.138.26.152]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[118.70.126.155]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   202-4-196-160.static.pccw-hkt.com[202.4.196.160]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[122.179.128.16]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[122.168.197.165]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   111-70-17-169.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.17.169]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[185.247.64.171]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[203.110.176.17]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[211.93.11.178]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[50.227.101.179]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[118.200.210.180]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[201.59.184.18]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[115.2.24.182]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[119.62.212.184]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[45.221.8.184]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   static-186-5-24-46.ipcom.comunitel.net[46.24.5.186]: SASL LOGIN...
         1   unknown[78.89.152.188]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[201.166.216.191]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[101.230.116.194]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[187.76.62.194]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[123.132.232.198]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[220.179.87.204]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[72.250.61.209]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   rrcs-208-105-196-214.nys.biz.rr.com[208.105.196.214]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[122.169.115.216]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[201.28.187.217]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[188.170.191.2]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[122.179.131.221]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[186.201.17.22]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   116-59-26-225.emome-ip.hinet.net[116.59.26.225]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[217.72.125.23]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[118.35.35.232]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-73-211-34-234.hsd1.il.comcast.net[73.211.34.234]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   111-70-1-236.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.1.236]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   mail.millenniumbangladesh.com[27.147.157.237]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[221.158.238.240]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[91.228.208.24]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[59.2.2.244]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authenti...
         1   unknown[45.221.8.248]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   068-114-048-249.res.spectrum.com[68.114.48.249]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[27.72.155.252]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   25.sub-166-255-28.myvzw.com[166.255.28.25]: SASL LOGIN authenti...
         1   unknown[191.102.120.255]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[187.93.205.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[176.10.62.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[63.147.53.28]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[45.171.136.29]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.107.99.31]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[101.230.117.34]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[82.200.123.34]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[200.216.184.34]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[45.179.149.42]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[93.118.123.49]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   221-120-36-57.emome-ip.hinet.net[221.120.36.57]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   net-2-37-223-58.cust.vodafonedsl.it[2.37.223.58]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[112.111.13.63]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   42-200-203-63.static.imsbiz.com[42.200.203.63]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[191.36.149.64]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[201.144.13.66]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[202.98.219.83]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[58.115.51.88]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[27.131.55.88]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[191.36.155.90]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   d4-50-92-198.col.wideopenwest.com[50.4.198.92]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[106.91.215.98]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[221.239.87.98]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   hostname 201.166.216.191-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname abts-mp-static-192.199.168.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 214-206-96-66.myrepublic.com.sg does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname 94.172.195.113.adsl-pool.jx.chinaunicom.com does not r...
         1   hostname static.152.230.106.235.gtdinternet.com does not resolv...
         1   hostname 45-171-136-29.geekgo.com.br does not resolve to addres...
         1   hostname bb118-200-210-180.singnet.com.sg does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 46-140-201-110.static.upc.ch does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-016.128.179.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname 28.99.197.124.unknown.m1.com.sg does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname radico.co.in does not resolve to address 125.21.120.90
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.149.64
         1   hostname 212.118.29.216.ua.batelco.jo does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname 189-56-197-129.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not re...
         1   hostname 58-115-51-88.twt1.com.tw does not resolve to address 5...
         1   hostname dynamic-ip-1816120854.cable.net.co does not resolve to...
         1   hostname 92.62.243.132.fibermax.bg does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 64-202-133-113.isp.cvr1.at1.cybera.net does not resolv...
         1   hostname 69.176.63.151.prtc.dhcp.prtcnet.org does not resolve t...
         1   hostname ip-103-92-39-251.metrasat.co.id does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address...
         1   hostname abts-mp-static-165.197.168.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname 49.204.93.6.actcorp.in does not resolve to address 49....
         1   hostname 187.161.136.109-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 187.161.136.116-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 131.233.4.103-dynamic.SkynetFIBER.scudcommunication.co...
         1   hostname 187-8-105-142.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         1   hostname static-27-131-55-88.mykris.net does not resolve to add...
         1   hostname wynd-0104-bg01.cpe.tfmnetworks.net does not resolve to...
         1   hostname 2.96.129.219.broad.sg.gd.dynamic.163data.com.cn does n...
         1   hostname ip-103-93-184-124.metrasat.co.id does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 250.61.pppoe.mari-el.ru does not resolve to address 77...
         1   hostname abts-kk-static-102.246.166.122.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname static.customer-201-144-13-66.uninet-ide.com.mx does n...
         1   hostname nsg-static-174.197.75.182-airtel.com does not resolve ...
         1   hostname 192-227-246-100-host.colocrossing.com does not resolve...
         1   hostname 187-76-62-194.host.telemar.net.br does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname 151.187.57.37.triolan.net does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname azteca-comunicaciones.com does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 201.166.225.176-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname b1ebd979.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 177...
         1   hostname host26-62-10-176.emaxy.it does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 63-147-53-28.dia.static.qwest.net does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-221.131.179.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname hq.ixyr.media does not resolve to address 122.169.115....
         1   hostname 190.44.200.150.estatic.cantv.net does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname pieas.edu.pk does not resolve to address 121.52.149.103
         1   hostname 128.222.75.138.unknown.m1.com.sg does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-013.126.70.182.airtelbroadband.in does...
         1   hostname ip10-25.hitv.ru does not resolve to address 217.66.25....
         1   hostname abts-north-static-127.111.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname abts-mum-dynamic-170.139.179.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.155.90

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 5)
         5   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15