Subject: Daily mail report for 2023-03-06
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 23:30:09 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

   3327   received
   7375   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
     11   bounced
    285   rejected (3%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

  87313k  bytes received
 261327k  bytes delivered
   1438   senders
     47   sending hosts/domains
    107   recipients
      6   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100         270        576          0          0         16 
    0100-0200         224        450          0          0         19 
    0200-0300         204        413          0          0         25 
    0300-0400         224        459          0          0         26 
    0400-0500         268        587          0          0          8 
    0500-0600         175        410          0          0          2 
    0600-0700         199        413          0          0         14 
    0700-0800         185        380          0          0         16 
    0800-0900         131        322          0          0          1 
    0900-1000         159        438          0          1          8 
    1000-1100         106        290          0          3          7 
    1100-1200          89        195          0          0         14 
    1200-1300          77        172          0          0          2 
    1300-1400          56        161          0          1          0 
    1400-1500          41         81          0          0         16 
    1500-1600          31        206          0          4         25 
    1600-1700          18         60          0          1         13 
    1700-1800          19         38          0          0         16 
    1800-1900          21         44          0          0          8 
    1900-2000         146        290          0          0          0 
    2000-2100         192        386          0          0         14 
    2100-2200         217        431          0          0          4 
    2200-2300         186        388          0          0          9 
    2300-2400          89        185          0          1         22 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
   6932   237577k       0     1.1 s   14.0 s  lsmindia.com
    285    10956k       0     1.8 s   14.0 s  livesalesman.com
     84    10581k       0     1.7 s    4.0 s  landmarkgroup.com
     62     2118k       0     2.9 s   11.0 s  releasewellbeingcenter.com
      6    65645        0     1.0 s    2.0 s  gmail.com
      6    29882        0     2.0 s    4.6 s  crystel.co

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
    837    26245k  emailus.freshdesk.com
    796    11684k  fwdkim1.centrepointstores.com
    772     9415k  fdpremium.freshdesk.com
    252     9164k  mail-us.atlassian.net
    187     1698k  jotform.com
    107     3292k  lsmindia.com
     84     1185k  fwdkim1.babyshopstores.com
     75   205699   spmailtechno.com
     57     3366k  scoutcamp.bounces.google.com
     21   388677   frcntdkim.freshconnect.io
     17      583k  gmail.com
     14     1584k  return.smtpcorp.com
     13     7972k  landmarkgroup.com
     11   271970   pmbounces.livechatinc.com
     11   105395   gaia.bounces.google.com
      7     6208k  docusign.net
      7    19236   eu.sparkpostmail1.com
      6   150828   releasewellbeingcenter.com
      5   406018   email.teams.microsoft.com
      5   186102   outlook.com
      4   450787   splonline.com.sa
      4    68264   livesalesman.com
      2   360110   arg.com.bh
      2   180871   smsaexpress.com
      2   179270   bounce.send.grammarly.com
      2    67395   mail226.suw14.mcdlv.net
      2    67367   mail80.sea31.mcsv.net
      2    31132   mandrillapp.com
      2    18578   accountprotection.microsoft.com
      2    18478   em7291.tabby.ai
      2    13535   smtp.freshdesk.com
      2     5702   smtp.3cx.net
      1      921k  sure4job.com
      1   423488   credimax.com.bh
      1   108258   e.engage.canva.com
      1    88775   email-marriott.com
      1    56156   ututaxfreehelp.zendesk.com
      1    53870   direct.plantronics.com
      1    31983   mail.discord.com
      1    31011   doclist.bounces.google.com
      1    23950   notification.skype.com
      1    21436   facebookmail.com
      1    13952   mailer.chargify.com
      1    11450   amazonses.com
      1    11146   yahoo.com
      1     9781   pm-bounces.livechat.com
      1     7018   identity-reachout.bounces.google.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
    252   [email-masked]
    187   [email-masked]
    164   bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     52   msprvs1=19429bZ-pSgou=[email-masked]
     50   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
     48   from=<>
     47   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
     45   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
     45   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
     35   bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
     27   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
     25   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
     24   bounces+us.1.1125156.5544610-support=[email-masked]
     24   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
     23   msprvs1=194308pNRRE7a=[email-masked]
     22   bounces+2329050-7914-mohammad.khalid=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
     21   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
     18   bounces+2329050-7b6a-amira.alanazi=[email-masked]
     18   bounces+2329050-75fb-mohammed.murshed=[email-masked]
     17   bounces+2329050-3939-mohd.elbadri=[email-masked]
     16   bounces+2329050-76d3-mohammad.musaed=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+4491982-0818-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
     14   bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
     14   [email-masked]
     13   bounces+4491982-474b-shoaa.nfeesah=[email-masked]
     13   bounces+us.1.1125156.-1-support=[email-masked]
     12   bounces+2329050-6554-abdulqader.ahmed=[email-masked]
     12   [email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-502c-reenad.alosaimi=[email-masked]
     11   bounces+2329050-30aa-abdulrahman.alqumea=[email-masked]
     11   [email-masked]
     10   bounces+us.1.1125156.5802999-support=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+4491982-9581-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-e65c-hilah.alolayan=[email-masked]
     10   bounces+2329050-12be-hessah.alsufayyan=[email-masked]
     10   [email-masked]
      9   bounces+4491982-03be-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5790837-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+us.1.1125156.5798135-support=[email-masked]
      9   bounces+2329050-ce13-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5800147-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+us.1.1125156.5788930-support=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-a375-rana.almotri=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-deba-shoaa.nfeesah=[email-masked]
      8   bounces+2329050-edec-asma.salem=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+4491982-f11b-afnan.eyad=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5747026-support=[email-masked]
      7   bounces+us.1.1125156.5767616-support=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    504   [email-masked]
    409   [email-masked]
    380   [email-masked]
    358   [email-masked]
    350   [email-masked]
    267   [email-masked]
    254   [email-masked]
    218   [email-masked]
    204   [email-masked]
    176   [email-masked]
    168   [email-masked]
    154   [email-masked]
    153   [email-masked]
    150   [email-masked]
    150   [email-masked]
    131   [email-masked]
    129   [email-masked]
    126   [email-masked]
    124   [email-masked]
    123   [email-masked]
    118   [email-masked]
    116   [email-masked]
    104   [email-masked]
    101   [email-masked]
    100   [email-masked]
    100   [email-masked]
     97   [email-masked]
     92   [email-masked]
     84   [email-masked]
     84   [email-masked]
     84   [email-masked]
     76   [email-masked]
     76   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     74   [email-masked]
     72   [email-masked]
     69   [email-masked]
     64   [email-masked]
     62   [email-masked]
     60   [email-masked]
     58   [email-masked]
     57   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     56   [email-masked]
     54   [email-masked]
     52   [email-masked]
     50   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     46   [email-masked]
     38   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
  14262k  bounces+us.1.1125156.5747637-support=[email-masked]
   9164k  [email-masked]
   6208k  [email-masked]
   5461k  [email-masked]
   2035k  [email-masked]
   1698k  [email-masked]
   1513k  bounces+2329050-a26c-seeta.seeta=[email-masked]
   1269k  [email-masked]
   1176k  bounces+2329050-2dc2-najwa.a.sa=[email-masked]
    958k  [email-masked]
    949k  bounces+2329050-ed6a-deema.a.sa=[email-masked]
    921k  [email-masked]
 513464   bounces+2329050-07d9-dalal.a.sa=[email-masked]
 423488   [email-masked]
 407026   [email-masked]
 406018   [email-masked]
 388677   bounces+us.15.423309-app=[email-masked]
 382862   bounces+2329050-b239-mais.hasan=[email-masked]
 376817   bounces+2329050-ac33-ziena.saeed=[email-masked]
 362679   bounces+2329050-4a56-reena.kumari=[email-masked]
 349560   bounces+2329050-02d9-raghad.a.sa=[email-masked]
 279721   bounces+us.1.1125156.5544610-support=[email-masked]
 273012   bounces+us.1.1125156.5801704-support=[email-masked]
 271970   [email-masked]
 257721   bounces+2329050-2867-alsharif.ahmad=[email-masked]
 243677   [email-masked]
 240489   [email-masked]
 237249   [email-masked]
 235694   bounces+2329050-fa12-hamza.nomani=[email-masked]
 229231   bounces+2329050-7b6a-amira.alanazi=[email-masked]
 227783   bT.ldqsxahd30=bjxcaomqsbvq=[email-masked]
 226697   bT.2ar3xahd30=sjt2kk6687v1=[email-masked]
 223982   [email-masked]
 222624   from=<>
 222067   [email-masked]
 215113   bounces+2329050-6f33-apoorv=[email-masked]
 214804   bounces+2329050-b521-mohammed.bahashwan=[email-masked]
 211271   bounces+us.1.1125156.5722839-support=[email-masked]
 207110   [email-masked]
 196218   bounces+2329050-c5f9-marah.bishany=[email-masked]
 194121   [email-masked]
 193158   [email-masked]
 192991   [email-masked]
 192830   [email-masked]
 192780   [email-masked]
 192484   [email-masked]
 188424   [email-masked]
 186800   bounces+us.1.1125156.5583247-support=[email-masked]
 180871   btv1==429a204fc37==[email-masked]
 180443   bounces+2329050-352c-jok.kuol=[email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
  32921k  [email-masked]
  18262k  [email-masked]
  17017k  [email-masked]
  11524k  [email-masked]
  10852k  [email-masked]
  10756k  [email-masked]
  10519k  [email-masked]
   9161k  [email-masked]
   7704k  [email-masked]
   6865k  [email-masked]
   5844k  [email-masked]
   5493k  [email-masked]
   5483k  [email-masked]
   5204k  [email-masked]
   4649k  [email-masked]
   4546k  [email-masked]
   4363k  [email-masked]
   4068k  [email-masked]
   3705k  [email-masked]
   3617k  [email-masked]
   3600k  [email-masked]
   3344k  [email-masked]
   3239k  [email-masked]
   3186k  [email-masked]
   2997k  [email-masked]
   2838k  [email-masked]
   2577k  [email-masked]
   2497k  [email-masked]
   2494k  [email-masked]
   2455k  [email-masked]
   2427k  [email-masked]
   2265k  [email-masked]
   2189k  [email-masked]
   2186k  [email-masked]
   2179k  [email-masked]
   2175k  [email-masked]
   2124k  [email-masked]
   2118k  [email-masked]
   1924k  [email-masked]
   1793k  [email-masked]
   1710k  [email-masked]
   1538k  [email-masked]
   1484k  [email-masked]
   1378k  [email-masked]
   1321k  [email-masked]
   1221k  [email-masked]
   1143k  [email-masked]
    985k  [email-masked]
    933k  [email-masked]
    921k  [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay)
--------------------------------
  none (total: 11)
        11   lsmindia.com

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: lsmindia.com (total: 265)
         114   [email-masked]
          40   [email-masked]
          24   [email-masked]
          20   [email-masked]
          20   [email-masked]
          12   [email-masked]
           9   [email-masked]
           6   [email-masked]
           2   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
           1   [email-masked]
    Relay access denied (total: 20)
           5   107.182.128.219
           5   147.78.103.27
           5   147.78.103.102
           5   87.120.84.149

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 9)
         9   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
  smtpd (total: 277)
        47   TLS library problem: error:14094416:SSL routines:ssl3_read_byte...
        15   non-SMTP command from ec2-35-178-121-9.eu-west-2.compute.amazon...
        10   hostname 136.169.211.144.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to ...
         5   hostname zoraft-stapel.duckduckgo.store does not resolve to add...
         5   hostname zg-1220a-140.stretchoid.com does not resolve to addres...
         4   hostname bd7ac595.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 189...
         4   hostname 95-215-225-x.no-reverse-dns.ukdns.biz does not resolve...
         4   hostname 190-48-119-226.speedy.com.ar does not resolve to addre...
         4   hostname fm-dyn-111-94-113-4.fast.net.id does not resolve to ad...
         4   hostname bfbd03d0.virtua.com.br does not resolve to address 191...
         4   hostname 186-185-216-43.genericrev.telcel.net.ve does not resol...
         4   hostname 103-213-236-92.inspirebroadband.net does not resolve t...
         4   hostname dynamic-ip-adsl-190.186.80.71.cotas.com.bo does not re...
         4   hostname 45.180.149.46.dynamic.movtelecom.net.br does not resol...
         4   hostname 74.134.11.103.swin.net.id does not resolve to address ...
         4   hostname dynamic-adsl.unitel.com.la does not resolve to address...
         3   unknown[14.32.245.238]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         2   unknown[77.40.61.158]: SASL PLAIN authentication failed: authen...
         2   hostname ipa056fcce.ap.nuro.jp does not resolve to address 160....
         2   hostname 158.61.pppoe.mari-el.ru does not resolve to address 77...
         2   hostname 223-197-162-15.static.imsbiz.com does not resolve to a...
         2   hostname azteca-comunicaciones.com does not resolve to address ...
         2   SASL authentication failure: Password verification failed
         1   unknown[186.179.100.0]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[2.180.37.100]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   77-44-110-101.xdsl.murphx.net[77.44.110.101]: SASL LOGIN authen...
         1   unknown[196.1.253.102]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   111-70-12-110.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.12.110]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[175.6.103.113]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[1.178.175.113]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[120.68.202.114]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[188.127.188.115]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[222.112.245.115]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   pon01-cws03190-davis-ca.wavebroadband.com[24.143.127.116]: SASL...
         1   c-73-115-52-117.hsd1.tx.comcast.net[73.115.52.117]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[117.79.226.121]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[172.245.93.122]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[195.181.38.126]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[223.171.91.127]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[123.51.229.128]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[103.143.115.132]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[189.216.254.136]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[222.74.222.138]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   c-98-240-2-14.hsd1.tn.comcast.net[98.240.2.14]: SASL LOGIN auth...
         1   unknown[123.153.99.146]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[60.166.158.148]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[195.133.156.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[59.49.17.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[125.43.69.150]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[223.197.162.15]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[129.153.94.152]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   c-73-208-214-154.hsd1.il.comcast.net[73.208.214.154]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[122.160.103.161]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[136.143.205.162]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[121.128.205.163]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[118.182.32.16]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   c-98-252-254-171.hsd1.ga.comcast.net[98.252.254.171]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[182.75.197.174]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   c-66-177-27-179.hsd1.fl.comcast.net[66.177.27.179]: SASL LOGIN ...
         1   unknown[36.154.71.179]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[46.228.1.180]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[115.2.24.182]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   173-14-22-185-colorado.hfc.comcastbusiness.net[173.14.22.185]: ...
         1   unknown[181.61.252.189]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[180.129.108.192]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   cpe-184-153-85-193.nyc.res.rr.com[184.153.85.193]: SASL LOGIN a...
         1   unknown[103.61.73.19]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[187.8.107.198]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   cpe-172-72-38-203.carolina.res.rr.com[172.72.38.203]: SASL LOGI...
         1   unknown[91.92.127.206]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[160.86.252.206]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[195.133.157.207]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[122.170.9.211]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[120.253.75.214]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   111-70-28-215.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.28.215]: SASL LOGIN aut...
         1   unknown[220.94.167.216]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   pool-173-79-105-22.washdc.fios.verizon.net[173.79.105.22]: SASL...
         1   unknown[83.217.28.223]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[117.88.47.227]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[45.221.11.23]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-73-121-112-239.hsd1.tn.comcast.net[73.121.112.239]: SASL LOGI...
         1   24.red-95-124-251.staticip.rima-tde.net[95.124.251.24]: SASL LO...
         1   unknown[122.160.200.247]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[191.102.120.255]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: aut...
         1   unknown[201.91.101.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[187.93.205.26]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   bl21-172-31.dsl.telepac.pt[2.82.172.31]: SASL LOGIN authenticat...
         1   unknown[149.7.40.33]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[219.128.75.34]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   110-25-99-36.adsl.fetnet.net[110.25.99.36]: SASL LOGIN authenti...
         1   unknown[197.156.115.37]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[136.185.13.42]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[191.36.151.47]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[193.216.241.48]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[111.74.9.54]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[45.49.233.57]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   unknown[124.67.121.58]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[123.51.229.65]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[183.67.39.70]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   111-70-28-71.emome-ip.hinet.net[111.70.28.71]: SASL LOGIN authe...
         1   unknown[223.197.195.73]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[45.237.242.74]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[192.72.105.75]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   unknown[103.122.168.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: auth...
         1   unknown[218.84.2.78]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authent...
         1   unknown[221.1.116.82]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authen...
         1   c-73-170-33-86.hsd1.ca.comcast.net[73.170.33.86]: SASL LOGIN au...
         1   unknown[179.84.173.90]: SASL LOGIN authentication failed: authe...
         1   hostname 233.62.151.178.triolan.net does not resolve to address...
         1   hostname 179-84-173-90.user.vivozap.com.br does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-113.30.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 2-55-109-83.orange.net.il does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname 223-197-208-79.static.imsbiz.com does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 201.172.92.164-clientes-izzi.mx does not resolve to ad...
         1   hostname 230-39-16-190.fibertel.com.ar does not resolve to addr...
         1   hostname abts-west-static-253.230.201.106.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 187-8-107-198.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-247.200.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname 177-73-168-238.ded.netfacilprovedor.com.br does not re...
         1   hostname bmornn.top does not resolve to address 128.1.134.26: N...
         1   hostname customer-189-216-254-136.cablevision.net.mx does not r...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.151.47
         1   hostname abts-north-static-161.103.160.122.airtelbroadband.in d...
         1   hostname hn.kd.ny.adsl does not resolve to address 125.43.69.15...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-173.34.246.61.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname static-ip-18161252189.cable.net.co does not resolve to...
         1   hostname 154-62-0-27.vasaicable.co.in does not resolve to addre...
         1   hostname h75-192-72-105.seed.net.tw does not resolve to address...
         1   hostname 136-143-205-162.woodstocktel.net does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-248.16.160.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname dynamic-adsl.viettel.vn does not resolve to address 27...
         1   hostname 43-251-255-14.optix.pk does not resolve to address 43....
         1   hostname reverse.rain.network does not resolve to address 41.21...
         1   hostname static14.byfly.gomel.by does not resolve to address 93...
         1   hostname abts-tn-static-42.13.185.136.airtelbroadband.in does n...
         1   hostname sulamericaparadiso.rjo.gvt.net.br does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname localhost does not resolve to address 117.4.201.133
         1   hostname nsg-static-174.197.75.182-airtel.com does not resolve ...
         1   hostname mail.prdnorth.in.th does not resolve to address 202.12...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-090.133.179.122.airtelbroadband.in doe...
         1   hostname hebei.22.121.in-addr.arpa does not resolve to address ...
         1   hostname hn.kd.ny.adsl does not resolve to address 123.13.198.1...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.151...
         1   hostname vipturbo.com.br does not resolve to address 191.36.152.53
         1   hostname papelex143.static.host.gvt.net.br does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname hebei.192.221.in-addr.arpa does not resolve to address...
         1   hostname abts-mum-static-211.9.170.122.airtelbroadband.in does ...
         1   hostname unassigned.static.cust.vf.net.nz does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname gen-045-049-233-57.res.spectrum.com does not resolve t...
         1   hostname 34.75.128.219.broad.fs.gd.dynamic.163data.com.cn does ...
         1   hostname 201-91-101-26.customer.tdatabrasil.net.br does not res...
         1   hostname 223-197-195-73.static.imsbiz.com does not resolve to a...
         1   hostname 192.108.129.180.unknown.m1.com.sg does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-x.41.123.163.122.airtelbroadband.in ...
         1   hostname 4.42.48.59.broad.cz.sx.dynamic.163data.com.cn does not...
         1   hostname abts-north-static-234.60.176.122.airtelbroadband.in do...
         1   hostname 136.169.211.124.dynamic.ufanet.ru does not resolve to ...
         1   hostname 172-245-93-122-host.colocrossing.com does not resolve ...
         1   non-SMTP command from unknown[218.203.120.117]: GET / HTTP/1.1

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 6)
         6   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      6   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      6   terminating on signal 15