Subject: VIRUS (Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF) in mail FROM [209.85.222.180]:44588 <[email-masked]>
From: "Content-filter at mail.lsmindia.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 07:07:51 -0700 (MST)

A virus was found: Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF

Scanner detecting a virus: ClamAV-clamd

Content type: Virus
Internal reference code for the message is 23454-09/0mzSDJbSnQna

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [209.85.222.180]:44588
  mail-qk1-f180.google.com

Received trace: ESMTPS://[209.85.222.180]:44588 < SMTP://x

Return-Path: <[email-masked]> (OK)
From: the3d international <[email-masked]> (dkim:AUTHOR)
Message-ID:
  <CANvtq9p=YPSEfXvvUMb-HyX=6rtJ1oZMCGK-NxcM=[email-masked]>
Subject: Dec2019_00491913_100XXXXXX263.pdf
The message has been quarantined as: [email-masked]

The message WAS NOT relayed to:
<[email-masked]>:
   250 2.7.0 ok, discarded, id=23454-09 - infected: heuristics.encrypted.pdf

Virus scanner output:
  p003: Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF FOUND
  p006: Heuristics.Encrypted.PDF FOUND