Subject: VIRUS (Heuristics.Encrypted.Zip) in mail FROM [106.10.241.140]:42589 <[email-masked]>
From: "Content-filter at mail.lsmindia.com" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 10:09:52 -0700 (MST)

A virus was found: Heuristics.Encrypted.Zip

Scanner detecting a virus: ClamAV-clamd

Content type: Virus
Internal reference code for the message is 18927-13/f1AeBJKyNLK8

First upstream SMTP client IP address: [106.10.241.140]:42589
  sonic306-20.consmr.mail.sg3.yahoo.com

Received trace: ESMTP://[106.10.241.140]:42589 < HTTP://x <
  ESMTPA://100.112.198.250

Return-Path: <[email-masked]> (OK)
From: Valeria Julia Siostrzonek <[email-masked]> (dkim:AUTHOR)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: Your recent communication with us  (KMM29554223V91302L0KM)
The message has been quarantined as: [email-masked]

The message WAS NOT relayed to:
<[email-masked]>:
   250 2.7.0 ok, discarded, id=18927-13 - infected: heuristics.encrypted.zip

Virus scanner output:
  p003: Heuristics.Encrypted.Zip FOUND
  p006: Heuristics.Encrypted.Zip FOUND