Subject: Daily mail report for 2018-12-02
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 23:30:07 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

      0   received
      0   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
      0   bounced
      5   rejected (100%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

      0   bytes received
      0   bytes delivered
      0   senders
      0   sending hosts/domains
      0   recipients
      0   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100           0          0          0          0          0 
    0100-0200           0          0          0          0          0 
    0200-0300           0          0          0          0          5 
    0300-0400           0          0          0          0          0 
    0400-0500           0          0          0          0          0 
    0500-0600           0          0          0          0          0 
    0600-0700           0          0          0          0          0 
    0700-0800           0          0          0          0          0 
    0800-0900           0          0          0          0          0 
    0900-1000           0          0          0          0          0 
    1000-1100           0          0          0          0          0 
    1100-1200           0          0          0          0          0 
    1200-1300           0          0          0          0          0 
    1300-1400           0          0          0          0          0 
    1400-1500           0          0          0          0          0 
    1500-1600           0          0          0          0          0 
    1600-1700           0          0          0          0          0 
    1700-1800           0          0          0          0          0 
    1800-1900           0          0          0          0          0 
    1900-2000           0          0          0          0          0 
    2000-2100           0          0          0          0          0 
    2100-2200           0          0          0          0          0 
    2200-2300           0          0          0          0          0 
    2300-2400           0          0          0          0          0 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------

top 50 Senders by message count: none

top 50 Recipients by message count: none

top 50 Senders by message size: none

top 50 Recipients by message size: none

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay): none

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Relay access denied (total: 5)
           5   ibys.com.br

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postscreen (total: 1)
         1   psc_cache_update: lmdb:/opt/zimbra/data/postfix/data/postscreen...
  smtpd (total: 12)
         5   database /opt/zimbra/postfix/conf/local_domains.lmdb is older t...
         5   hostname zg-1112d-72.stretchoid.com does not resolve to address...
         2   TLS library problem: error:1408F10B:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_RECOR...

Fatal Errors: none

Panics: none

Master daemon messages: none