Subject: Daily mail report for 2018-12-01
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2018 23:30:08 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

     58   received
    136   delivered
      0   forwarded
      1   deferred  (1  deferrals)
      0   bounced
     24   rejected (15%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

  44220   bytes received
 145323   bytes delivered
      2   senders
      1   sending hosts/domains
      2   recipients
      2   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100           2          4          0          0          0 
    0100-0200           0          0          0          0          0 
    0200-0300           0          0          0          0          0 
    0300-0400           0          0          0          0          0 
    0400-0500           0          0          0          0          1 
    0500-0600           2          4          0          0          1 
    0600-0700           1          2          0          0          3 
    0700-0800           7         14          0          0          2 
    0800-0900           3          9          0          0          3 
    0900-1000           0          0          0          0          0 
    1000-1100           0          0          0          0          0 
    1100-1200           0          0          0          0          1 
    1200-1300          43        103          1          0          3 
    1300-1400           0          0          0          0          0 
    1400-1500           0          0          0          0          0 
    1500-1600           0          0          0          0          0 
    1600-1700           0          0          0          0          5 
    1700-1800           0          0          0          0          0 
    1800-1900           0          0          0          0          0 
    1900-2000           0          0          0          0          5 
    2000-2100           0          0          0          0          0 
    2100-2200           0          0          0          0          0 
    2200-2300           0          0          0          0          0 
    2300-2400           0          0          0          0          0 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
    127   101634        0     0.9 s    5.1 s  lsmindia.com
      9    43689        1     1.9 m   17.4 m  gmail.com

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
     58    44220   lsmindia.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
     55   [email-masked]
      3   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
    127   [email-masked]
      9   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
  30903   [email-masked]
  13317   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
 101634   [email-masked]
  43689   [email-masked]

message deferral detail
-----------------------
  smtp (total: 1)
         1   127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10026: Connection refused

message bounce detail (by relay): none

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Recipient address rejected: Server configuration error (total: 2)
           2   [email-masked]
    Relay access denied (total: 22)
          12   lsmindia.com
           5   102.165.49.2
           5   155.94.137.107

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  postqueue (total: 1)
         1   /opt/zimbra/common/conf/main.cf, line 713: overriding earlier e...
  smtpd (total: 41)
        28   database /opt/zimbra/postfix/conf/local_domains.lmdb is older t...
         5   hostname 155.94.137.107.static.quadranet.com does not resolve t...
         2   hash:/opt/zimbra/postfix/conf/local_domains is unavailable. uns...
         2   hash:/opt/zimbra/postfix/conf/local_domains: table lookup problem
         2   TLS library problem: error:1408A10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_clien...
         2   TLS library problem: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIE...

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 51)
        51   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
     13   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
     13   terminating on signal 15
      4   reload -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf