Subject: Daily mail report for 2018-11-30
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 23:30:08 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

      2   received
      4   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
      0   bounced
      9   rejected (69%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

   1124   bytes received
   3462   bytes delivered
      1   senders
      1   sending hosts/domains
      1   recipients
      1   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100           0          0          0          0          0 
    0100-0200           0          0          0          0          0 
    0200-0300           0          0          0          0          0 
    0300-0400           0          0          0          0          5 
    0400-0500           0          0          0          0          1 
    0500-0600           0          0          0          0          2 
    0600-0700           0          0          0          0          0 
    0700-0800           0          0          0          0          0 
    0800-0900           0          0          0          0          0 
    0900-1000           0          0          0          0          0 
    1000-1100           0          0          0          0          0 
    1100-1200           0          0          0          0          0 
    1200-1300           2          4          0          0          0 
    1300-1400           0          0          0          0          0 
    1400-1500           0          0          0          0          0 
    1500-1600           0          0          0          0          0 
    1600-1700           0          0          0          0          0 
    1700-1800           0          0          0          0          0 
    1800-1900           0          0          0          0          0 
    1900-2000           0          0          0          0          0 
    2000-2100           0          0          0          0          0 
    2100-2200           0          0          0          0          0 
    2200-2300           0          0          0          0          1 
    2300-2400           0          0          0          0          0 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
      4     3462        0     0.4 s    0.6 s  lsmindia.com

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
      2     1124   lsmindia.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
      2   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
      4   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
   1124   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
   3462   [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay): none

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Relay access denied (total: 9)
           5   37.49.227.161
           4   lsmindia.com

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  smtpd (total: 6)
         3   non-SMTP command from unknown[113.14.247.93]: GET / HTTP/1.1
         1   connect to Milter service inet:127.0.0.1:7026: Connection refused
         1   TLS library problem: error:1407609C:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIE...
         1   TLS library problem: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIE...

Fatal Errors
------------
  postqueue (total: 1)
         1   Queue report unavailable - mail system is down

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      1   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      1   reload -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      1   terminating on signal 15