Subject: Daily mail report for 2018-11-29
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 23:30:07 -0700 (MST)

Grand Totals
------------
messages

      4   received
      8   delivered
      0   forwarded
      0   deferred
      0   bounced
      1   rejected (11%)
      0   reject warnings
      0   held
      0   discarded (0%)

   2244   bytes received
   6916   bytes delivered
      1   senders
      1   sending hosts/domains
      1   recipients
      1   recipient hosts/domains

Per-Hour Traffic Summary
------------------------
    time          received  delivered   deferred    bounced     rejected
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    0000-0100           0          0          0          0          0 
    0100-0200           0          0          0          0          0 
    0200-0300           0          0          0          0          0 
    0300-0400           0          0          0          0          0 
    0400-0500           0          0          0          0          0 
    0500-0600           0          0          0          0          0 
    0600-0700           0          0          0          0          1 
    0700-0800           0          0          0          0          0 
    0800-0900           0          0          0          0          0 
    0900-1000           0          0          0          0          0 
    1000-1100           4          8          0          0          0 
    1100-1200           0          0          0          0          0 
    1200-1300           0          0          0          0          0 
    1300-1400           0          0          0          0          0 
    1400-1500           0          0          0          0          0 
    1500-1600           0          0          0          0          0 
    1600-1700           0          0          0          0          0 
    1700-1800           0          0          0          0          0 
    1800-1900           0          0          0          0          0 
    1900-2000           0          0          0          0          0 
    2000-2100           0          0          0          0          0 
    2100-2200           0          0          0          0          0 
    2200-2300           0          0          0          0          0 
    2300-2400           0          0          0          0          0 

Host/Domain Summary: Message Delivery (top 50)
----------------------------------------------
 sent cnt  bytes   defers   avg dly max dly host/domain
 -------- -------  -------  ------- ------- -----------
      8     6916        0     3.8 s   12.0 s  lsmindia.com

Host/Domain Summary: Messages Received (top 50)
-----------------------------------------------
 msg cnt   bytes   host/domain
 -------- -------  -----------
      4     2244   lsmindia.com

top 50 Senders by message count
-------------------------------
      4   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message count
----------------------------------
      8   [email-masked]

top 50 Senders by message size
------------------------------
   2244   [email-masked]

top 50 Recipients by message size
---------------------------------
   6916   [email-masked]

message deferral detail: none

message bounce detail (by relay): none

message reject detail
---------------------
  RCPT
    Relay access denied (total: 1)
           1   oraclecloud.com

message reject warning detail: none

message hold detail: none

message discard detail: none

smtp delivery failures: none

Warnings
--------
  smtpd (total: 8)
         5   hostname zg-1112c-15.stretchoid.com does not resolve to address...
         1   TLS library problem: error:1408A10B:SSL routines:ssl3_get_clien...
         1   TLS library problem: error:1407609C:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIE...
         1   TLS library problem: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIE...

Fatal Errors: none

Panics: none

Master daemon messages
----------------------
      1   daemon started -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      1   reload -- version 3.1.1, configuration /opt/zimbra/common/conf
      1   terminating on signal 15