Subject: RE: PKR PROCESS TEST-RESULT.
From: "Maninder Singh Dadiala" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Saurabh Dadu'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Jitendra Sharma'" <[email-masked]>, "'admin'" <[email-masked]>, "'saravanan'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:33:41 +0530

Hi Saurabh,

Vikas is not available today, Can you align somebody else to work on this.
We need to close this migration task now.

Thanks

Maninder Singh
Cell : +91-9717141133
Skype: maninder.it

www.vizocom.com

Legal Note: All information shared in this email is meant only for the
intended recipient.  This communication is considered private commercial
intellectual property.  If you receive this email in error and were not the
intended recipient, please delete immediately.  This email is not to be
forwarded to third parties without the express permission of Vizocom

-----Original Message-----
From: Saurabh Dadu [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 18 June 2016 18:25
To: Maninder Singh Dadiala
Cc: Jitendra Sharma; admin; saravanan
Subject: Re: PKR PROCESS TEST-RESULT.

Maninder please coordinate with Vikas 9911627322

Sent from my iPhone

On 16-Jun-2016, at 1:14 PM, Maninder Singh Dadiala <[email-masked]>
wrote: