Subject: Resignation Letter
From: Dhirendra Bhauryal <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 08:07:39 +0530

The HR
LiveSalesman
Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
Noida

Dear Ma'am,

I am writing this email to inform you that I would like to resign from the
position of Sr. Online Sales, Support and Customer Services Executive at
Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

It has been a great learning experience and a pleasure working with the
entire team out here. However, it's time for me to move ahead in life in
search of better career opportunities.

Please accept my resignation w.e.f 9th May 2018 and relieve me from the
services by 7th June 2018 (serving 30 days noticed period), if possible
earlier. I would also request you to process my F&F as soon as possible.

I would be available for the smooth transition of the operations.

Regards,
Dhirendra Singh Bhauryal