Subject: Fwd: Blx - Chats abandoned
From: Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>
To: Iftekhar Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Rizwan Asad <[email-masked]>, "Obaidullah B. Abu Baker" <[email-masked]>, "Md. Hasanuzzaman" <[email-masked]>, Sanjeev Khurma <[email-masked]>, Sumit Gogia <[email-masked]>, Amandeep Jangra <[email-masked]>, Alok Kumar <[email-masked]>, Sanjay Dutt <[email-masked]>, Vivian Guo <[email-masked]>, Ibrahim Usmani <[email-masked]>, "Kaeiara Blythe R. Delfino" <[email-masked]>, Gelna Genusolango G <[email-masked]>, "Surya Prakash. Tiwari" <[email-masked]>, Subir Chakma <[email-masked]>, Ak
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 02:18:07 +0530 (IST)

Date 25th June. More chats abandoned @2PM & 5PM . 

Process 	Hour 	Abandoned Chats 	Avg. Wait Time to Abandoned 	Agent Availblity 
Borderlinx 	12:00 PM 	1 	0:00:00 	Vivian,Amandeep,Surya,Ibrahim,Alok,Sanjay,Sumit 
Borderlinx 	2:00 PM 	1 	0:01:58 	Amandeep,Surya,Ibrahim,Alok,Sanjay,Sumit 
Borderlinx 	5:00 PM 	3 	0:01:47 	Ibrahim,Alok,Sanjay,Sumit 

Regards 
Subir 

----- Forwarded Message ----- 
From: "Subir Chakma" [email-masked] 

Hello 

Morning/Noon shift, WHAT happened here? I do not think its due to limited agents. 

All of you in respective shifts @3PM & 8PM, I need an explanation from each of you. 

  Process 	Hour 	Abandoned Chats 	Avg. Wait Time to Abandoned 	Agent Availblity 
Borderlinx 	11:00 AM 	1 	0:00:00 	Vivian,Amandeep,Sanjay,Ibrahim 
Borderlinx 	3:00 PM 	3 	0:02:01 	Amandeep,Sanjay,Ibrahim,Alok,Sumit 
Borderlinx 	8:00 PM 	7 	0:04:19 	Ibrahim,Alok,Sumit,Gelna 
Borderlinx 	9:00 PM 	1 	0:00:00 	Alok,Sumit,Gelna OR Gelna,Kaeiara,Hasan,Subir 

  

Regards 
Subir