Subject: You + Grammarly = Ready for Action
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 16:26:20 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8631ce101ddf684afbb9a8a81dacca5d4b0c7b9c0e370a5e9cf059b21765d197bb32cdb26b451b9c328b27784d2b9080a921ed02143b031d 

Welcome to Grammarly

 Today’s a great day! By signing up for Grammarly, you’re getting a tool that will help you connect with the people around you through better, clearer writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8631ce101ddf684afbb9a8a81dacca5d4b0c7b9c0e370a5e9cf059b21765d197bb32cdb26b451b9c328b27784d2b9080a921ed02143b031d 
Go to the Grammarly Editor 

Here’s What to Expect:

 Real-time writing suggestions

As you write, Grammarly analyzes your text and suggests ways to improve it.

 Way more than grammar

There&rsquo;s more to great writing than grammar. Watch for suggestions that help make wordy, overcomplicated sentences easier to understand.

 Flexibility and customization

Choose your preferred dialect and customize your personal dictionary.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8631ce101ddf684afbb9a8a81dacca5d4b0c7b9c0e370a5e9cf059b21765d197bb32cdb26b451b9c328b27784d2b9080a921ed02143b031d 
Go to the Grammarly Editor 

Unlock more tools to advance your writing

 Grammarly Premium and Grammarly Business elevate the quality of your writing with advanced, real-time suggestions on word choice, tone, and more.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2956a775193e8554b3bb9723631e8a093799f4f31f0da10a295fe9cd460733b3dc2317b5050d831eff04c64bb17fc460a950aede598adef4 
Grammarly Premium

Invest in the ultimate writing tool for students and professionals with features beyond what&rsquo;s available in a free account, including full-sentence rewrites, tone modification, enhanced word choice, plagiarism detection, and more.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2956a775193e8554b3bb9723631e8a093799f4f31f0da10a295fe9cd460733b3dc2317b5050d831eff04c64bb17fc460a950aede598adef4 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0b94e3ee80b4a4ae7db85078386149974c7ecc435b3d9b9bbf2048d003b1e9424333b4f9f3eeab48c82509e5255fc3bd9f75a6bddab6b03c 
Grammarly Business  

Help teams of three or more write effectively to reduce work miscommunication with company-specific features that go beyond Premium, including style guides, brand tones, and snippets.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f0b16b53a5450e85cb769dab7546f1c87615b1e59e52ace589889a23d2b7f0f33bd9288e4a41a1463aa4bc7a61df1cedc9b9b0a9bc26fb55 
Learn More 

Protecting Your Privacy

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ca17bc48a4375b24d9104f71080ea2274d84c5988fb7b0b382f99d2831f799be5336045aaf7060d143be70544a7ea37f034013261b527cf 

 

 

You're always in control of which text Grammarly analyzes. Simply turn Grammarly off for any apps or websites where you don't want it to run.

Protecting your data and privacy is at the heart of our company and product. We make money by selling subscriptions to our Premium products, not your data. 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4ca17bc48a4375b24d9104f71080ea2274d84c5988fb7b0b382f99d2831f799be5336045aaf7060d143be70544a7ea37f034013261b527cf 
Learn more  about our user-first security and privacy principles and what we do to keep your information secure and respect your data privacy.

 Let&rsquo;s Keep in Touch

From time to time we&rsquo;ll send you important updates about your Grammarly account. Please visit your email preference settings and let us know what else you&rsquo;d like to receive from us. You might be interested in:
	- Weekly Progress Reports
	- Product Updates
	- Premium Offers

 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=5a2e06a0667c689b81648803a0f8d04903beb265724d909a34c9a94117f4bfdfa94cb593080473abd54d509655b7b01f7facdfa4bce5b08c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=fcc16e0ac59af183e78cbbb996d5f73da2458e1b9ece08bb9c1a61e949f63264f4b14b6fc6fbc54d044c13f9dd718575000201ef7183a598 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=98dc7156aff9307b328610e79639df5909a5483a29619d76b871d9e3ae4456291e6d0f0316116a8b511d0334934d4bdf27c380b4acbba1c7 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4d0e6a3aafdeb216a8e8f293df95078bd1f5272b46f50669fc53b4929920a1dd7fe8914d3c9b7bdc797afd02eafe1275f5052f5f95a886f7 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6f9b74ccf6c79152400f2fcb082a59949314613379f56b443c0c4a56f1143c10eafee6b004bccf983b62f4235d7bffcddcf75a6ac8fb78332254ac2619a1661cbb70695d8f532178e0525c2eb3dab2c37d6b342a0cd51b16 
View Web Version   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03e2f6e9164510189d604f6a5984f42d4c723670217a6839763efc98c35ddbc159e1faf9900bb04e317dde5ed1100e7ee8c3015eca58ac9fbe2b3e49da995f3d 
Email Preferences   .  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=03e2f6e9164510189d604f6a5984f42d4c723670217a6839763efc98c35ddbc159e1faf9900bb04e317dde5ed1100e7ee8c3015eca58ac9fbe2b3e49da995f3d 
Unsubscribe 

  

 You received this email notification because you registered for Grammarly and we wanted to explain more about the features and benefits that you unlocked.

 (c) 2023 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104