Subject: Ticket Assigned - Buying request
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 01:38:25 +0000

Hi Maram Said,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Buying request Dear partner

I hope you’re doing well. This is Giriraj Goenka from B futurist.

I am looking to expand my buying network of Niche and luxury brands
perfumes and cosmetics.

Can you please send me a list of all the brands you have to offer at a good
price or even your best selling brands with big quantities (MOQ: 15k euros)

I am also interested in clearance stock and Pre-orders.

Please let me know about your availability and I can set up a video call
and have a look at our company's website for more information.

https://www.bfuturist.com/

You can reach back to me via this email or even call/whatsapp me at
+31685435637

Thank you and Kind regards
-- 
--

Giriraj Goenka

International Business Development Officer

Wholesale Department | B Futurist B.V.

*We’re hiring for all roles! Click here to check current openings!
<https://b-futurist-b-v.jobs.personio.com/>*

+31 6 85 43 56 37 <+31+6+85+43+56+37>
[email-masked]
www.bfuturist.com
Venkelbaan 39, 2908 KE, Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6116682