Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Thank you for collecting your order
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 03:00:22 +0000

Hi Yashi Gupta,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Thank you for collecting your order  Dear Mr. Paresh

You pick up guy collected the original invoice from me I don’t have copy
with please him him check

------------------------------
*From:* support=[email-masked] <support=
[email-masked]> on behalf of Centrepoint <
[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, May 27, 2022 7:33:42 PM
*To:* Ishrath Shaik Fathima <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Thank you for collecting your order

Order number 4671671156

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>

Thank you for collecting your order.

Hi Samiullah Shaik, you’ve successfully collected order number 4671671156
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/my-account/order/4671671156?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
from your collection point. Enjoy your purchases!

Order Details

Items

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163748086?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
*SHOEXPRESS
*
*Solid Ankle Boots with Zip Closure *
Color: Gold
Size: 28
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dcnc_collection_thank_you_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5948736