Subject: Ticket Assigned - We would like to acquire your Centrepoint​ android app
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 03:37:18 +0000

Hi Yashi Gupta,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  We would like to acquire your Centrepoint​ android app  Did you have a chance to review my last email?
ZipoApps is the world's leading Android utility apps buyer.
We love your Centrepoint app and we find it a great fit for our portfolio.

In 2021 we purchased over 100 apps with over 20M downloads each month.
We plan to spend over $100M in 2022 on new app purchases.
Average time to close a deal is 14 days.

I assure you we have a serious, no bullshit attitude and will not waste
your time.

Looking forward to hearing from you,​

Adir Don
*Head of acquisition* | Zipo Apps Ltd.
Site:  www.zipoapps.com <http://zipoapps.com/> | Phone:+972.527.374.555

-- 
Is this email not relevant to you? Click here
<https://t.sidekickopen25.com/email-unsubscribe/email?v=5&product=sales&email=support%40centrepointstores.com&s=false&d=ABidTmdrYQqdN-4pr6RpWJR0POvbUhd0cZ8IRO-qcoeuDoQzITEZdwZKWgg9Uc1EW_JBMDvqW2qSsH7ffadNjOp3LpuYngTtFEoWzyQBGsTKDRlGzRBHFJ8wXaGHegci4CyFhXFGgJU-C5N0gJnRe4jrgHJmBTJVGZ3kV-tIQv_PV83SiF6G_PI>

On Mon, Apr 3, 2023 at 8:15 AM, Adir Don <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,
Following up on my last email about purchasing your Centrepoint app.

We still want to buy your app, and I would like to include you in this
month's acquisition cycle
If it sounds interesting to you, and you would like to hear more. I would
be happy to discuss this opportunity with you.

Please get back to me at your convenience.

Adir Don
*Head of acquisition* | Zipo Apps Ltd.
Site:  www.zipoapps.com <http://zipoapps.com/> | Phone:+972.527.374.555

-- 
Is this email not relevant to you? Click here
<https://t.sidekickopen25.com/email-unsubscribe/email?v=5&product=sales&email=support%40centrepointstores.com&s=false&d=ABidTmdrYQqdN-4pr6RpWJR0POvbUhd0cZ8IRO-qcoeuDoQzITEZdwZKWgg9Uc1EW_JBMDvqW2qSsH7ffadNjOp3LpuYngTtFEoWzyQBGsTKDRlGzRBHFJ8wXaGHegci4CyFhXFGgJU-C5N0gJnRe4jrgHJmBTJVGZ3kV-tIQv_PV83SiF6G_PI>

On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 12:07 PM, Adir Don <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,
I love your Centrepoint app

So just wanted to follow up on your thoughts about selling.
We can now offer you an attractive 3–4 years profit multiplier (Compared to
2 years which is the industry standard).

Please let me know if you would be interested in getting a price quote from
us, and I’ll send a couple of short questions after which I will provide
you with an offer. Alternatively, we can jump on a quick chat tomorrow
morning.

Looking forward to hearing from you.​

Adir Don
*Head of acquisition* | Zipo Apps Ltd.
Site:  www.zipoapps.com <http://zipoapps.com/> | Phone:+972.527.374.555

-- 
Is this email not relevant to you? Click here
<https://t.sidekickopen25.com/email-unsubscribe/email?v=5&product=sales&email=support%40centrepointstores.com&s=false&d=ABidTmdrYQqdN-4pr6RpWJR0POvbUhd0cZ8IRO-qcoeuDoQzITEZdwZKWgg9Uc1EW_JBMDvqW2qSsH7ffadNjOp3LpuYngTtFEoWzyQBGsTKDRlGzRBHFJ8wXaGHegci4CyFhXFGgJU-C5N0gJnRe4jrgHJmBTJVGZ3kV-tIQv_PV83SiF6G_PI>

On Fri, Mar 24, 2023 at 5:16 AM, Adir Don <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi,

I hope this finds you well. My name is Adir Don, Head of acquisition at
ZipoApps, the worlds leading apps portfolio company. I'm writing because
I'd like to discuss with you an offer to acquire your Centrepoint app.

Our company is based in Tel Aviv, Israel, and it now accounts for 50+ very
talented, young, and passionate employees.

We believe your app could be a great addition to our portfolio and, for
this reason, we would like to discuss with you the possibility of acquiring
it. We believe we can make you a very good offer.

I'd be happy if you could introduce me to the relevant contact person to
discuss this opportunity further.

Would you be interested in exploring this opportunity?​

Adir Don
*Head of acquisition* | Zipo Apps Ltd.
Site:  www.zipoapps.com <http://zipoapps.com/> | Phone:+972.527.374.555

-- 
Is this email not relevant to you? Click here
<https://t.sidekickopen25.com/email-unsubscribe/email?v=5&product=sales&email=support%40centrepointstores.com&s=false&d=ABidTmdrYQqdN-4pr6RpWJR0POvbUhd0cZ8IRO-qcoeuDoQzITEZdwZKWgg9Uc1EW_JBMDvqW2qSsH7ffadNjOp3LpuYngTtFEoWzyQBGsTKDRlGzRBHFJ8wXaGHegci4CyFhXFGgJU-C5N0gJnRe4jrgHJmBTJVGZ3kV-tIQv_PV83SiF6G_PI>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6030546