Subject: Re: replacement delay - 6818423601
From: vivekanandan Venugopal <[email-masked]>
To: Feederwarehouse Tabuk <[email-masked]>, Crys_HBKSA <[email-masked]>, Aslam Khan Mazid Khan <[email-masked]>, Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suresh Kuridath <[email-masked]>, HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>, Imranali Shaikh <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>, Nazam Hussain <[email-masked]>, Iliyas Belliyaru <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 03:11:45 +0000

Pls proceed

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
________________________________
From: Feederwarehouse Tabuk <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2023 1:00:02 AM
To: Crys_HBKSA <[email-masked]>; Aslam Khan Mazid Khan <[email-masked]>; Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>; vivekanandan Venugopal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suresh Kuridath <[email-masked]>; HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>; Imranali Shaikh <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>; Nazam Hussain <[email-masked]>; Iliyas Belliyaru <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: replacement delay - 6818423601

Dear Sir @vivekanandan Venugopal<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please find the below trail mail confirmation and kindly approve to create RDO for the same.

Dear @Nada Hattar<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kindly contact with customer and inform WH all stock are damaged condition and team will visit to collect within 3 working days.

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Shifan.

COD - Home Division-Tabuk

MOB +966 540326129 /  Ext -6689

MAIL: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Home Centre Tabuk

<http://landmarkgroup.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/LandmarkArabia>  <@LandmarkArabia>  [http://www.freeiconspng.com/uploads/-more-related-linkedin-vector-icon-vector-logos-linkedin-vector-logo-23.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/landmark-group>

From: Iliyas Belliyaru <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2023 12:28 AM
To: Feederwarehouse Tabuk <[email-masked]>; Crys_HBKSA <[email-masked]>; Aslam Khan Mazid Khan <[email-masked]>; Nazam Hussain <[email-masked]>
Cc: Suresh Kuridath <[email-masked]>; HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>; Nada Hattar <[email-masked]>; Imranali Shaikh <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; vivekanandan Venugopal <[email-masked]>; Yahia Taha <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: replacement delay

Dear Shifan,

As discussed, Below Replacement Item not in good condition(Marble Damage) please check the attached Photo and do the needful

Regards,

Iliyas

From: Feederwarehouse Tabuk <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 10:51 PM
To: Crys_HBKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Aslam Khan Mazid Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Iliyas Belliyaru <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nazam Hussain <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Suresh Kuridath <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nada Hattar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Imranali Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; vivekanandan Venugopal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Yahia Taha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: replacement delay

Dear Team

The customer delivery date was 4 Apr 23 found Marble Tops are damage. And we have raised CRM for replacement but WH team failed to dispatch on time. Replacement received in Tabuk Today  as damaged condition like before and not deliverable.

Comp. no

Call Date

Invoice No

Customer Name

Customer Mobile

Reason

Call Details

Call Status

Approval Status

Pending Note No

Select

MoreInfo

4781284

04/04/2023

11:14:14 PM

6818423601

Mohammed Alasmari

543374486

Complaints

WH-QI_Portia 2-Piece Marble Console Table Set - Multicolour# 2 Pcs marble top also Cracked. Pls check and issue to MOHD DOST Team

CLS

APR

1629726

More

4806606

12/04/2023

2:59:15 PM

6818423601

Mohammed Alasmari

543374486

Complaints

Ref#4781284. WH-QI_Portia 2-Piece Marble Console Table Set - Multicolour# 2 Pcs marble top again received Cracked. Pls check and issue to MOHD DOST Team

OPN

FWD

1637957

More

Dear Aslam @Aslam Khan Mazid Khan<mailto:[email-masked]> @Iliyas Belliyaru<mailto:[email-masked]> @Nazam Hussain<mailto:[email-masked]>

As discussed, Kindly dispatch above CRM replacement to Tabuk ASAP.

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Shifan.

COD - Home Division-Tabuk

MOB +966 540326129 /  Ext -6689

MAIL: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Home Centre Tabuk

-----Original Message-----
From: Crys_HBKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2023 9:53 PM
To: Feederwarehouse Tabuk <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Mohammed Basheeruddin <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HCBuraidah Warehouse <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Kuridath <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nada Hattar <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Imranali Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Crys_HBKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: replacement delay

CAUTION: External email sender. Use care when clicking on links or opening attachments!

Dear team,

the customer is upset about the delay in exchange. Please finish the matter as soon as possible

6818423601

Thanks

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com