Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: INDIAN PROPERTY SHOW 2023 , DUBAI, UAE ( Exhibition Booth Setup)
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 06:32:41 +0000

Hi Raghad Almatani,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: INDIAN PROPERTY SHOW 2023  , DUBAI, UAE ( Exhibition Booth Setup) Dear Marketing Manager,

Greetings. from Nexus Media.

This in regards to INDIAN PROPERTY SHOW 2023 ,DUBAI, UAE

Nexus Media Fz LLC is a company which provides exhibition booth services in
design and build up since 2010. 

As you are exhibiting for an event you might look for design and quotation
proposal for INDIAN PROPERTY SHOW 2023,DUBAI, UAE. And you might looking for
your booth setup proposal.

Feel free send me your requirements for the event will submit our proposal
for the same. 

We design and build exhibition booth in UAE, SAUDI ARABIA, BAHRAIN, QATAR,
KUWAIT, OMAN, USA, EUROPE, HONG KONG, SINGAPORE & INDIA.

I have attached stand brief form and our company profile for your reference.

 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Rushi Katawale

+971 52 755 1424

 

Innovation |Competence | Excellence

Nexus Media Fz LLC

PO Box: - 72280, Dubai. United Arab Emirates.

Tel : +971 4 27 67 265

Fax: +971 4 391 48 88

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6127379