Subject: You have a new Google Workspace account for supportlink.in
From: The Google Workspace Team <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 02:48:22 -0800

From: "The Google Workspace Team" [[email-masked]]
Subject:  You have a new Google Workspace account for supportlink.in

Set your password for your Google Workspace account

## Welcome to your new Google Workspace account

Hello,

You have a new Google Workspace account with supportlink.in. Soon you'll  
have access to your new business Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and more.

**Your username:**

[email-masked]

Click the button below to set your password and start using Google  
Workspace. To keep your account secure, follow these password guidelines  
(https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/9094506?utm_source=9239054&utm_medium=email).

Set password  
(https://accounts.google.com/RP?c=CN2fqv_r5IGK7QEQ99_j7PSM-btm&uc=ac&hl=en_GB&continue=https://workspace.google.com/dashboard&fc=1)

For your security, the set password link expires after 48 hours. After  
that, please contact your administrator for a new password.

For guides and tips on getting started, visit the Google Workspace Learning  
Center  
(https://support.google.com/a/users#topic=9393003?utm_source=9239054&utm_medium=email).

Sincerely,

The Google Workspace Team

(C) 2022  Google LLC 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 *   
Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd., 8 Marina View, #30-01, Asia Square 1,  
Singapore 018960  *  Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street,  
Dublin 4, Ireland.

You're receiving this mandatory email service announcement to update you  
about important changes to your Google Workspace product or account.