Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order # 9420005622
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2023 06:07:31 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order # 9420005622 Hi

I made an order with order number  9420005622.

I put up a return request on 19th March. Which was successfully picked up
with this tracking number

RP031923000532

However, the delivery man picked up the wrong item. And took a lego box
from Amazon which I have attached to this email.

On the other hand, after multiple calls to customer service where I
informed them that the wrong item has been picked up. I was given the
comfort each time that once the warehouse checks it they will return it to
you.

On the 24th March I received a message your return request has been
cancelled as requested by you. I never made any request.

On 26th March I received another message that we have received a return
request. Again, I didn't request.

Now in these past two weeks. I have spent many hours speaking to customer
care for finding me my product and returning my Amazon lego box.

Today, I was told to send a screenshot of the Lego and that they will check
with warehouse once more and if they aren't able to find it. I will receive
a gift voucher for that amount.

Please resolve my issue. I'm sick and tired of calling again and again.
It is so mentally consuming how such a small issue cannot be resolved. And
how Centerpoint cannot return my product.

Hoping this email will resolve my issue.

Regards

Labeeba
0501870376

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5974503