Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sports Bags.
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2023 06:34:37 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sports Bags.  

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good Morning! Have a good day! 

We feel very pleased to read about your company from your website & feel
proud. 

As from your website information I get very deep things which make me
pleased.

We feel happy to introduce ourselves as the BEST Customized Manufacturers &
exporters of Top Quality Professional Sports Goods & Sports Bags in complete
range since 1995 and we want to make good business relation with your
esteemed company. 

We have 4 main policies to assure our customers: 

1- Best Quality 

2- Reasonable prices 

3- Best Raw Material

4- In-Time Delivery

We are working with Big Brands & our all customers are fully satisfied with
us. 

Please send us your required Bags with your logo and size chart, so that we
may proceed ahead and quote you our best prices.

We can also send you samples for our quality approval.

We hope to get your good response in this regard so that we may proceed
further.

Looking for your early response.
                            
With best regards,
Rehan Ahmed
 
IMPEX INDUSTRY (ISO & CE certified company)
(Manufacturers & Exporters)
S.I.E.,  SHAHAB PURA,
SIALKOT, 51310 - PAKISTAN.
Tel: +92-52-3557057  

Mob/WhatsApp:  +92-333-8742008  
E-Mail      [email-masked]

Description: logo

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5786376