Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order Reference 9415473561 Not Working as Expected
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 07:50:00 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order Reference 9415473561 Not Working as Expected Hi,

I wish to complain about Juniors Electric Breast Pump that I purchased
onFeb. 20.

I'm complaining because the product isn't pumping as well as it should. We
searched Google and YouTube to see if we were using it incorrectly, but the
pressure is too low to pump milk from the breast. I bought a manual pump
from another brand and it works more powerful than the Junior Electric.

 To resolve this problem I would like you to return the product and see for
yourself how poorly this was made. You can also see other reviews online
wherein other users agreed to.

When I first learned of this problem, I contacted your hotline and was told
that I have to send a proof. See attached video.

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this
problem.

Ana Joy Dungca

0544040323

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5763342