Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order number 9420538634 has been shipped
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 15:51:05 +0000

Hi Mohammad Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order number 9420538634 has been shipped Your products have been shipped.
Hi MARINA TRAIKOU, your order number is 9420538634
The tracking number is FP031923001685.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP031923001685&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*MARINA TRAIKOU*
Canale vista
FlOOR 6 , APPARTMENT 601
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 527491692

Payment Method:
*MARINA TRAIKOU*
xxxx xxxx xxxx

Hello ,

I received my order , but I accidentally order two extra pairs of clothes
,which I don't need.

I would like to return them back and receive my money back please.

Find attached the pictures for your reference.

Looking forward to your reply.

 Marina Traikou

Greek & English language teacher

B/ed ,B/A , M/Ed

*Certificate of specialised training in child psychiatry( learning
difficulties/disabilities , dyslexia ,autism disorders)

Αν το παιδί δεν μπορεί να μάθει με τον τρόπο που το διδάσκουμε , τότε
πρέπει να το διδάξουμε με τον τρόπο που μπορεί να μάθει .

-Maria Montessori -

    Hellenic Council Certification Center for the Greek language in UAE #
97002# Ellinomatheia lessons

? [email-masked]

☎ 0566988937

? https://www.facebook.com/groups/774010392692835

         https://www.instagram.com/ellinomatheia_uae/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5881890